Chapter II: Starlight's Glow

Blue sat her pencil down. It had been hour since she woke up. The thunder and lighting had subsided, leaving only the night sky in view. Blue got up from her desk and checked the time on her phone

5:53 a.m. about 20 more minutes before she woke up normally.

Blue sighed, she had calmed down since the mission but yet she still had a feeling of sadness and regret. She walked towards her window and opened it. She leaned against the frame of window and looked at the night sky.

The stars glimmered. She watched the stars for a bit before closing the window and started getting ready.

———————————————————————
{an hour ago, with Mark}

"Google." Mark said as he stood in front of Google. "What is it that you need, mortal." "I am planning something very important right now." Google looked up from his screen.

"Enemy file, Plant team." Mark said as he moved his hand out. Google gave the file on all six of them. Peach had talked to him after Blue and the others left about the group who took their target. They were nicknamed the Plant team because all of their names involve a plant.

When Mark read the files, he was able to find out that Azzy and Florrian were a type of defender, Angelo and Londyn were a type of mage and Zinnia and Parker were a type of solider. The other important thing was that they originated from a hub but not a hero hub.
They were called parallel hubs, which could cause damage to the hero hubs.

Not much is known about parallel hubs.
Parallel hubs had just started appearing out of nowhere, nothing could stop them from forming. Legend says that those who have failed twice to be saved go to the parallel hubs.

"So that's how they were able to go into Ultimate Chicken Horse without any problems." Mark grunted. He gave all the files back to Google. Mark started to walk out of the room.

"Google." Mark said as he stopped right in front of the door. Google looked up at Mark.

"Find the hub or the group's location." Mark said as he walked out of the room.

—————————————————————
{with the group, the next night}

Jade appeared at the hub. They looked around and remembered what happen the last time the group failed to save someone.

"Jade!" Mark said, practically ran up to them. "C'mon! I need to talk to you about something but first, can you gather the rest of the group?" Mark panted. "Sure..?" Jade responded in confusion. "Good, thanks, meet me at the stools." Mark ran away again. Jade stood there surprised for a few seconds.

Swoosh! A light appeared behind Jade and disappeared, revealing Purple. She looked around the hub. "Hey Purple." Jade greeted Purple. "Hi Jade." Purple greeted back.
"Mark wanted all of us to meet him at the stool." Jade explained to her about the current situation.

When everyone finally came into the hub, Jade had explained to the group what Mark had said to them.

"You guys are finally here." Mark said impatiently. "Sometimes  you remind me of a child." Blue said and smirked. "Hey!" "I ain't no baby!" Mark yelled. "Anyway what did you want to talk about?" Teal asked, trying to get to the point of why Mark called them here.