Chapter VI: Fight or Flight

Summary of Chapter V: Beginning of the Fall:

Zinnia is skeptical about Annette's and Olivia's conversation. Blue and Jade are set into a part of Hazel's nightmare, the fall sprains her ankle and such they both begin their descent to find Hazel and leave her nightmare. Hazel explores more of her nightmare and ends up in the science lab where she picks up her first item to leave the school, on her way out however she watches someone die by Yoshikazu.
———————————————————————

"Blue!" Jade screamed.

Teal shivered after hearing Jade scream. She had been shaking ever since she woke up. Red was next to her, inspecting Teal.

"How is she doing?" Mark asked Red. "She's doing better than when she first woke up." Red replied. "Well then.." "I'm going to find Jade and Blue." Mark stated.

"No!" Teal screamed out. Both Red and Mark turned towards her. "Y-You can't go... " Teal stuttered. "It's okay Teal.." Red told her.

Teal started to wheeze and cough. "She's getting worse Mark!" Red turned towards him. "Teal." " I promise I'll be back in a few minutes. The YouTuber tried his best to calm down the Black Mage.

"Teal, remember the time I met you right." Mark asked the young girl. "I-I-it was at PAX and my friend Elliot, she dragged me into the line." Teal explained. "You thought you were going to mess up in front of me, in the end you didn't." Mark said with a smile. Teal smiled a bit.

"As their hub leader, it's my job to make sure they're safe." Mark looked down. "Red. stay with her." Mark commanded the seventeen year old.

"Mark please!" "Don't go!" Teal screamed out again. Teal tried to get up, but Red stopped her. "I trust you both." Mark said as he turned to leave.

Mark left the room.

Outside, There was a hallway identical to the hallway Blue saw. However the flooring was purple instead of a blue-ish gray.

The classroom I left Red and Teal is 1-A. I need to keep that in mind. Mark thought. He entered the room next to the classroom he was previously in. The classroom looked similar to one the three started in.

"Nothing new except a paper in the front." Mark sighed. He quickly walked up to the paper and read it.

[Heavenly Post]
'Breaking News: Serial Kidnapping Ends in Murder.'

Over the past month, numerous children have gone missing within the town, and authorities quickly turned to kidnapping as the most likely explanation. 

Now investigators have located the whereabouts of these children, and their findings are far worse than anyone could've anticipated.

I didn't think I'd be back here after I finished the play-through almost 5 years ago. It does seem to a variation of the one I played. The YouTuber thought.

The door next to Mark suddenly slammed opened, scaring the YouTuber. "Well.. that's not normal.." Mark said. The hub leader trudged along and found some stairs to go up.

Mark went up the first staircase only to discover the second one was covered with two boards, tails man and a piece paper stating "No Hero classes allowed. They were serving as a guard.