𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

"He's going to break the bloody chains!" Seokjin continued to rant as Emily's house resumed playing its role as a mad house.

With the ruby curtains slowly drawing closed with the conclusion of the month, it was nearly every day when one of the members of her unit would evolve the behaviour of a rabid dog. "Look. Those chains have dealt with my Dad, Jungkook and you. They're not going to break just because of Hoseok." She sighed, pronunciation slurred as she found her mind cemented to something else. "I have to go now."

"What? Y-you're going to leave us with him? What if—." Emily directed her finger to pause his dancing lips. "Nothing is going to happen. You have Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Nathaniel to help you so you'll be fine. Only call me if someone dies." Emily spoke as she threw herself into her coat, escaping through the front door, only to meet herself with another obstacle.

An obstacle in the form of Min Yoongi.

"Yoongi." She announced, plastering a smile on her face as she continued to make her journey towards the idle car in the driveway.

"Emily, finally. I need to talk to you—."

"Can we put a rain check on that? I really have to go to Kole Town." She lied, knowing she would have to lead a believable performance. Yoongi could read every paragraph of her.

Knowing instantly if her words were faux.

"Kole Town? Why the hell are you going there this late in the day?" He interrogated as she hauled herself into the dusk plated car. "I have a meeting with Julie, you know the woman that helps with Nathaniel's and my bank accounts?" She continued to narrate the fictitious reason, trying to calm her pulsing heart that became more anxious with the uncertain look on his face.

"Can't you afford to be, I don't know, five minutes late? It's about So—." A crash escaped the house, barely muffled by her walls. "What was that?" He asked.

"Nathaniel has his friends over. Don't worry about it. Anyway, we can talk tomorrow. I really need to go now." Sighed Emily as the engine roared with life.

Yoongi gave a hopeless sigh as he nodded, soon bleeding into the newly born night. Emily free to escape and start her journey.

She studied her plan, trying to find any cracks that could cause everything to flood into peering eyes.

She thought about turning back.

Forgetting about her lunatic-like objective and return to her abode.

But she knew there was no other way.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

Her heart sank as she recognised the number plate, regret finally weaving through her organs. Suffocating sensations telling her to run.

She lied to herself that she was deaf to them as the wind whistled through her torn body. Alarming her that it was almost time.

Frantically throwing her arms in the rapid dancing winds, she attempted to draw his attention as the opaque vehicle continued to gallop down the unpopulated road. She saw a slither of his image pass her, seeing the confusion laced in his features.

Abruptly the car screeched to a halt, his figure soon manifesting from the doors of the car.

"Emily? What the hell is going on?" He questioned with a distressed expression as his eyes performed an autopsy on her body.

"J-Jason! I-I was with m-my b-brother and-and w-we we're walking and th-then this-this animal came o-out of no where and a-attacked him." Emily explained. Permitting her tears to melt into the red pigment drawn across her face. The hazel boy waited for no additional information, daring to walk into the forest lurking in their scene.