𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

"What exactly do we do with this information?" Jungkook invaded the humming silence of the car as Emily continued to drive. "Well... Sofia and Jane were both working as s-strippers. I guess the question is why." She sighed, the lost breath pulling the conversation into silence.

The tyres continued to roll, the suburban houses now more densely packing the road, white picket fences saturating the landscape.

A continuously moving beige begged for her attention, glancing over to find Jungkook's hands entangling and undoing themselves over and over like a cycle. She breathed out as her eyes recoiled to the road. "Spill." She spoke.

"Spill what?" He puzzled innocently. "You clearly have something to say. You play with your fingers when you want to say something." She swiftly replied.

Only being paid with his silence, her sigh grew more vexed. "Just say i—."

"I need more." He blurted out.

She saw his eyes retract to his reflection in the car window, clearly avoiding her judging eyes. "More? More of—." That's when the pieces fell together. Finally being able to read Jungkook's cryptic language.

He wanted more meat.

"Jungkook." She breathed out, hands starting to slid against the leather of her steering wheel. "It's going to take me a while to find another person li—."

"I don't care. Just please do it." She paused, sensing the fire crawl into his voice, quickly burning through his tether.

That was something Emily couldn't afford.

The car reverted back to its silence, Jungkook's words still echoing through her mind as she felt paralysed.

She didn't know if she could do it again.

Jason's spirit being resurrected by the stigma of her mind. Painting her dreams into the night she lured him into the forest, ripped the life from him without a second thought. Constantly reminding her that she had turned into the monster she thought she had prevented from being created.

Just as she thought she would be hauled back into her disabling mind, she saw a figure lurking on the steps of her house. Rising as their eyes met with the vehicle.

"Shit." She cursed.

"What is it?" He puzzled, performing as if he had been absent from the previous conversation. "It's Yoongi." She huffed as the car drew closer to him.

"Again? You realise he was here earlier? He started having a go at Jimin. Yoongi slapped him." Jungkook informed, his face growing into a scowl as his eyes continued to hunt on the ebony boy's figure.

"What? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She snapped, thawing as soon as she saw the flames threaten to ignite his pupils. "Just—did anything happen to Jimin? Did he c-change?" Hesitantly asked Emily as she parked in the driveway. "Luckily no... but still... he was too close." Jungkook answered.

Swiftly, she unbuckled herself from the restraints of the car, soon finding herself bathing in the weak moonlight.

Yoongi's figure framed by the vintage golden porch light as he eliminated the space between them.

"I need to talk to you." He dictated. "Alone." He added as Jungkook appeared the scene.

"That depends if you're going to slap her, like you did to Jimin." Jungkook jeered shamelessly, not being able to prevent the smirk from riding up his lips as he saw his vexation grow in the pale boy.

"Jungkook don't." She warned, pulling her eyes back to Yoongi as she formed her reply. "Come on, let's go and talk."

The lack of liberty in her voice was clear, yet Yoongi still displayed a minuscule, victorious smile as they both abandoned Jungkook. Their beige colours melting into the shadows of the woodlands as Jungkook made his way inside.