Secrets

(This is the funniest picture ever of Sir Marjun trying to do the duck dance. I guess, that's what we saw.........IM PRETTY SURE IM RIGHT! Sorry if this ain't a picture of Sir Marvin I promise I'll get a pic of him tomorrow)

(Marjun POV)

As I walked to the faculty room, I scrolled through my phone quietly. Facebook is interesting, you know that? So yeah, I sat on my very beautiful, white and special....plastic chair and ate my lunch alone. The rest of the teachers aren't here yet so, more quietness for me---

My thoughts were interrupted by a certain "chair-stealer". Welp there goes ny silence.

"HEY BESHIE" Marvin squealed. That's what he calls me. He is such a child! But his eyes........ and attitude...I should never return to this subject ever again. EVER.

"Did you hear about Julie's accident on her motorcycle last week? She said that she almost cracked her leg when she fell in the canal!" He said more like an incredibly loud newscaster. I nodded and proceeded to eat another spoonful of chicken.

About the thing about his eyes...I guess I'm a bit...Bisexual...I mean, I lean towards girls...kinda, but I think I like guys more. I have two crushes. 1 is a girl and 1 is a boy. The girl is my co worker Marisol and the boy is....Marvin. WHAT?! HES ATTRACTIVE! AND SO IS MARISOL!! ITS BAD TO LIE ANYWA-

"Hey I have to tell you something." Marvin stated with an aura of akwardness. I looked at him, tilted my head to the right and made a questioning face. "Im....I......IIIIIiiiive made a new rule in my classroom! No eating with your mouth full! I mean, students gotta have manners, am I right, or are you wrong?" He blabbered as I giggled and agreed. "I didn't even go against what you said! Besides, two options with the same consequences?! Ha!"

Then, Donnabelle came in. She is my best friend and the advisor of the other section. She's the only person who knows that I'm Bi. But she doesn't know the two people in Bi for."What are you two talking about? Also, I need to borrow a pen for the clearance signing...." I handed her my blue sign pen.

(Marvin POV)

I walked down the stairs to the faculty room. I just can't WAIT to finally sit down on a beautiful plastic chair.(H e h. The couple is actually obsessed with chairs) I held the two slings of my sparkly rainbow backpack(with my precious laptop and phone inside and the "failing" grades of my students) and turned a right to see the faculty room door open and an "auto-pilot headed" Marjun. I grinned and ran to the door, hoping I could take him by surprise.

"HEY BESHIE"I squealed. Heh. He probably thinks I'm so childish, calling him Beshie like I do almost everyday. Even though he didn't look surprised, I'm just glad I had a laugh at his neutral and hilarious face.

As I blabbed about Julie's motorcycle accident(I thought he didn't know yet), I stared at him, taking in all his features. Well, that sentence may be akward if you didn't know my secret. That....I'm...a bit...maybe.....okay, A LOT GAY. My backpack is huge giveaway too! And I'm gay for the one and only Marjun Cuyag. I just think he's cute ok? I think it's time I tell him that I am who I am.

"Hey I need to tell you something....." I muttered. Marjun made a questioning face and tilted his head to the right like a puppy asking for a treat. This made me have butterflies. "Im......" Come on MARVIN!! JUST SAY IT GODDAMIT!! "I......IIIIIiiiive made a new rule in my classroom! No eating with your mouth full! I mean, students gotta have manners, am I right, or are you wrong?"I mentally facepalmed at what I just said. It's not that it wasn't true. Students DO need to have manners.

"I didn't even go against what you said! Besides, two options with the same consequences?! Ha!"He giggled at my akwardness. Phew! Good thing he didn't think I was weird or something 😅.