Jollibee

(I wuv Jollibee chicken and my love of that food will be featured in this chapter)

(Marvin POV)

I checked my watch already for 5 times! Where is he.......oh there!

I saw Marjun running across the parking lot. Damn he looked hot even if all he wore were skinny jeans and a green shirt.........WAIT NO FORGET THAT I SAID THAT!!! ITS JUST...I...I....("That's our teacher?!?!!!"- @kate_garsha )

"*Inhales* Sorry I'm late! Traffic lights counted from 120!" ("And this kids is why the traffic lights are evil!"- @kate_garsha ) He exhaled as I chuckled and let him catch his breath. "Well, I wouldn't mind. Wouldn't want you to get sick or hurt because of me..." He looked up at me and blushed. "I-I MEAN, I wouldn't want you to get sick or hurt because....you're my friend...? Heheh..." I stammered nervously.

"Oh shut it. Right now, we aren't friends~ Something else. Wanna guess~~" he said. I can't believe he was flirting with me. I blushed and chuckled a bit. "No, thank you...NEXT!" We laughed as we entered the restaurant. (A/N: if you don't know that song, it's Thank you, Next by Ariana Grande)

I looked at the menu and....what....

There.

Is.

Chickenjoy bucket.

Discount.

If you buy.

TWO SPAGHETTI.

I immediately ran to the short line at counter #2. Marjun laughed. Gosh, that laugh. It's so......hypnotizing....UH..UH... What I meant to say is- (" THATS OUR TEACHER YAH CREEP!" - @kate_garsha ) cute."Marjun stated as he slinged his arm around my shoulders. Alright I'll bet my face will burn off very, very soon. Might as well put it in a freezer. After we ordered and found our seats, this so called "date" turned into an akward mess.

"Sooooo......do you ship Alan and Redgie....?" Stupid, stupid Marvin. Way to make it more akward. "Well....actually I do! They were sitting together a while ago. And I saw Alan BLUSHING!!" He answered enthusiasticlly. Oh. This is gonna be fun.

~later~

I walked to the gate of my house holding Marjun's hoodie. You see, He walked me home and I was getting cold, so he handed me his hoodie, which was in his bag. I still can't believe how he could fit in that teeny tiny sling bag. HE IS SO SWEET!!! And, NO, I am NOT getting nauseous. Just lovestruck. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!!

~tommorow~(IM SO LAZY ASWDTHGNYUKHJAAONXJWHQUW)

I sat at my desk looking at my empty classroom since it was only 6:30. I just wanted to get early, since I thought that Marjun would be early. And I was right! He was actually earlier than me and I wanted to give it back to him (don't tell him this, but I slept in it)("creep..."- @kate_garsha ), since he forgot it with me. THEN he said I could KEEP IT!!!

AND ITS NOT EVERYDAY WHEN YOUR CRUSH SAYS THAT YOU CAN KEEP A TOKEN OF HIS LOVE AND ESPECIALLY AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING!! Hey, call me weird, and I'd say that I KNOW I'm weird. AND ALWAYS KNOW THAT IM PROUD IM GAY AND WEIRD!!!

I am now snuggling with The Hoodie in secret on my desk. Peace at last. This is one of the best feelings ever!( "I stand by what I said..."- @kate_garsha )

Then the door opened to see......Of course it's.............REDG-(NONONONONONO) MARJUN!!(dats more like it)

I blushed furiously and quickly put the hoodie aside. "H-HEY Marjun!" I stuttered. God I am always a stuttering mess even if I just went on my FIRST DATE with HIM last night!! That's when I noticed Alan behind him. "Vin, help me to convince him to do my dare!" He demanded....shiz how did he get cuter---

"NO! I DONT WANNA....." Alan whined like a kid. Marjun explained that he and Alan were early like me so they played truth or dare but when Alan finally stopped picking truth, Marjun dared him to tell Redgie that he likes him already. Of course, for the sake of this ship, I absolutely MUST agree. Besides, when Alan explained his side of the story, I was only half listening and looking at Marjun.

Once I looked away, Alan was snapping his fingers at me and saying, "so? Agree, disagree, or are you gonna keep staring at you boyf-" "SHUT UP" Marjun yelled and crossed his arms. I giggled and picked Marjun's side, obviously. With a little persuading skills, I got him to ask him out instead. Just like I did. They had the date tonight and we took a small video of them going home and Redgie was playing "Catriona Grace" jokingly. They almost caught us because Marjun was complaining about how close we had to squeeze together in that ridiculously small bush. Of course, I was blushing. Especially Alan.

After their date, me and Marjun eventually got bored and we decided to "emote", we left the bush and went to his classroom, we decided to reminisce at all the times we were together my personal favorite was when he said he wanted to sleep at my place.

*Le flashback*( brought to you by z flashlight company)

"Pleeeeaaasssseeee? I promise we'll have fun! Besides, I'm always lonely at my house, so no one will know!" He pleaded with those big eyes of his. I sighed and rode a Rela to my home.  (A/N:If you don't know what a Rela is, it's a MOTORELA.....

We nickname it Rela and I think it's because who would want to say a long name of a VEHICLE so often?) ("Its double l"- @kate_garsha )

(A/N: sir Marvin sorry if this description of your house is all wrong.) ("They live in a boarding house....together" - @kate_garsha )

"Woah your house is nice..."he said, impressed. In my house , there was a comfy couch in the living room, a TV, and a door with a sign that said "No muggles beyond this point". I wonder if he's a Harry Potter fan. I wonder if he's a Slytherin like me.....

Anyway, as he was looking around, he saw my rainbow flag with my full name on the handle. Uhhhhh......

"Uh...Marvin.......are you gay?"