💫🔑Unlocked: Clearance Apocalypse🔓💫

(I saw this ad pop out in the middle of the video I was watching, and I nearly killed my brother's ear drums)

You have unlocked the clearance apocalypse! A random scene of JunVin running away from the crazy students who want their clearance signed. There will be more of these soon, don't worry! Enjoy!!!😀😀😀😋😋

~~~

(Marjun POV)

I stared at the small stack of student handbooks on my desk in my house. It consisted of my favorite students' handbooks, since I "promised" them that they'd go first(they begged me and threatened me). So I picked up Cara's handbook then signed it and I suddenly heard the door creak open. I stood up and stanced. 'who could be moping around at this time and place?! Can't they just text me they were coming on a SATURDAY" I frowned as the light of day filled the living room. I held my breath as I saw..........Dale..? Dale was my student who was the son of the president of CMU. A really high rank if you ask me. Anyway, behind him was Kidong, Dada, and Kaye. What were they doing here?

They were each holding a handbook, a sign pen, and what looked like their phones. And on the phones were pictures of knives pointed toward me. I gulped. "U-uh...what are you doing..?" Dale pointed behind me and I turned around and saw the handbooks, Zweite's handbook open. "You signed theirs first....." Kaye said in a creepy tone. Oh, I know whats happening....

"Heheh I was just checking to see--*runs*"

I ran to the city and tried to hide in Gaisano. I tried hiding in Redgie's house, but he and Alan ended up getting chased too. See, this is how crazy students can get. So we only have one last resort: Marvin's house. Redgie and Alan went to hide in Alan's house, but the students were after me, so only a few went to follow them. I wouldn't blame them, tho. I WAS the one who signed the handbooks.

Anyway, I found a big stick and got on a high point(a high-end pick-up truck) and tried swatting away the students. But they were too strong.(gah. Walking dead students)Dale tried to climb and "stab" me with his phone knife, but I just dodged him and threw a pencil to an alley. They walked  and realized it was just a pencil and no signature that they could hand copy. They turned around but I already made a run for it to Marvin's. I banged on the door and Marvin finally opened after a minute.

"O-oh! Marjun, hi! What are you doing here and why do you look so sweaty.....?" He said as I rushed into his life in room, panting heavily.

"Students.....chasing.....me....clearance.... signing..." I managed to muttered out and I felt so tired after running for a long time. Everything became so blurry and I fell to the ground. Marvin caught me and I heard some kind of banging on the window and then, suddenly, everything was pitch black and I couldn't feel anything at all.

~later on~

I woke up to the weak yet near sound of, "Sign....it.....Sign.....it..."I blinked and saw Marvin wearing what looked like a kaldero on his chest and holding a frying pan like he was Rapunzel from Tangled. Uhm, yeah, he did look like a prince. A beautiful one. AGH, WHAT AM I THINKING?! So, he was there by the door sporting a battle pose.

"M-marvin...what-" I muttered and he stopped me mid-sentence. "Ssshhh. They're outside. If they hear you, they might knock down my door with ballpens.." I blushed as he squatted down to my height(I was sitting up on the floor) and pushed me back down.

"Get your rest. I'm gonna write our signatures on peices of paper so theyll leave. The Clearance Apocalypse is just beginning."
"They stabbed me with their phones Marvin. THEIR PHONES!" He went silent then whispered, "I'll kill them for hurting you..."

He got up and got his own phone. He was downloading something. I don't know what. I looked at the window and it showed a bunch of wet crumpled papers that were thrown at the glass. "-sigh- let the War begin"