Nope

(A CHAIR-DANCING TEACHER. AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!)

(Kent's POV)

~last night~

I blushed and widened my eyes.

"WHAT?! IM NOT GAY"

Pa laughed and shook his head.

"You mentioned you liked them, and they were boys. So I'm just saying!!"

"NO I MEANT TO SAY THAT I LIKE THEM...A-AS FRIENDS! Imean...theyarecuteiguess....BUT IM BI!!!"I said, blushing really hard. I hoped that he didn't hear--"I heard that! YOU ARE GAY!!"

"Ha? Marjun wtf is so important that you have to shout?" Dad came out of his and Pas room.

We argued until it was bedtime. Well, at "bedtime" I watch YouTube before sleeping so I consider it.....YouTube time? Ugh whatever what I'm trying to say is that I actually sleep between 10:00 - 12:00.

~morning~

I groggily stepped out of bed and got ready for school. I don't know why, but I wanted to look my best today.

Like I said, I don't know why. I just..wanted to look my best when I meet up with AJ and Maverick..O/////O

So yeah, School van came, I went to class, and met our teachers. But, our MAPEH teacher....

I was talking with Maverick and AJ when the rest of our classmates stood up, and said, "goodMORNING SIR...um.." The three of us quickly stood up and when I spotted the teacher's face, I gasped.

(Dot. Dot. Le gasp!   ~KateGarsha)

"Call me Sir Marvin. Now, let's start our lesson..." Dad announced. Everyone took their seats as i gaped at him. He saw me and winked. HOW THE F**K COULD HE BE MY TEACHER?! It's not like I mind, BUT ITS JUST...weird having him in my school everyday....

I quickly walked to Dad and whispered in his ear, "Dad, why are u here?!" "Oh, I got hired for the G7 MAPEH. Besides, I can keep an eye on you every. Single. Day~" he said as i shuddered. Everyone already knows that my parents are gay, but Dad PEEKING INTO MY BUSINESS LIKE THAT?! ASWDSHBSYDHWBSYSIJAJHGNNONONONONO!!!

~after school at lunch~

I saw Maverick going to the cafeteria and i decided to walk with him. I slung my arm over his shoulders and that took him by surprise. "GAH! O-o-h..Kent h-hi.." He was looking the other way and I couldn't see his face. I blushed a bit. "Did you see AJ..?" I asked as he shook his head. We entered the cafeteria and I saw Zweite and Gayle sit with a two other girls who were probably a different grade and Zweite's brother. I really like him. He's nice and smart. But Zweite says he's stupidly bad. Anyway, those weird girls spotted us and started giggling like crazy. Eh. Dad told me stories of these girls, and let me tell you, they are a bunch of crazy fan girls, but Pa said that they actually helped them get together or something like that😒. I still think their crazy, but we are "friends"

So me and Maverick "decided" to sit with them (Gayle got up, threatened us, dragged us to their table). "Sooooo, where's AJ?" The other girl at our table asked, "We don't know." I replied. "By the way, who are you?" Maverick said, he was pretty quiet ,so I kinda jumped, "Oh yeah, I'm Greta, Gayle's cousin.". Oh that's why she knows who we are, the crazy twins told her, hmm oh well. We continued to talk to each other, I even tried to get answers for the English assignment from Gayle, but she wouldn't say.

Anyways, after a while we saw AJ, he was holding 8 bags, "What are those?"  The girl who we earlier found out was Apple said. "Oh. Food for all of you. And Gayle, is it okay if I didn't get any chocolate..?" ".....fuck you, give me the food."Gayle said in a monotone way. Zweite chuckled and got her food. "...I HAVE CHOCOLATE-" Gayle stood up, "WHAT TEH F*CK" "-ICE CREAM!"

"Oh um, I like vanilla better." Greta laughed and grabbed her bag. "Yes I got....chuctshgsylt...." "What was that..?" AJ asked. Greta broke into a sweat and said "Dark Chocolate flavored donut..." Gayle grabbed the bag and handed her hers. "Here Greta. I'm just being polite and seeing if your delicious donuts are poisoned. You know AJ, always making scary pranks...." She muttered before running away with Greta's bag of food. AJ chased after her screaming, "HEY! I DONT DO THAT ANYMOREEE!!!"

I got my favorite food,<insert Kent's fave food>. Awe. He remembered that I liked this after telling him yesterday. 😊😊😊

Ack. Shitty ending for a new chapter but eh. More upcoming~