Marriage of the gays

(That is me in gacha life. This isn't my OC. Just me in gacha life. AND NO IM NOT WEARING GLASSES IRL)

(Marvin POV)

MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IM GETTING MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!! I am in my dressing room with Marisol, Donna, and Bernise(one of the old teachers and my dear friend). They were putting the finishing touches on the tuxedo I was wearing. I was wearing a white tuxedo and white pants, while Marjun was wearing a black tuxedo with gray pants. We both picked each other's outfits and since I picked his, I knew exactly what he was wearing.

I brushed the dust off my pants gently and smiled. He had good taste with clothes. Oh, and did you know that some of my flower girls are Marjun's students, Gayle, Zweite, Duchess, Nichole, Daniella, and Shiloh? And did you know that the ring bearer is my student, Paul? AND, did you know that some of my students came to this wedding? MY WEDDING? They really did care!!! Oh, and Piel, Kyle, Charmaine, Krystel, and Jahzeel(Reggie's students) came too! (A/N: these are my best friends who are about my age but are still in G-5. I'm the youngest in my classroom, FYI)

I heard the Priest say something. "Please, go to your seats. The ceremony is about to begin!" He commanded in a quite gentle tone. I breathed in and exhaled slowly.

What if my dad didn't come?

What if NONE of my parents came?

What if I didn't have any family at all?

What if someone rejects?

What if Marvin or I fall over or something?

What if I forget my vows?

I sighed. I can't believe I'm worrying right now, because I CAN SEE MY PARENTS AND MY AUNTS, UNCLES, AND NEICES AND NEPHEWS. Also, Marvin is already standing at the stage, his eyes shining with happiness. Here goes nothing. My dad took my hand and smiled at me. "You are so handsome. Take care." I slowly walked through the door as everybody held their breath.

(Marjun POV)

My eyes brimmed with tears as Marvin walked down the aisle. He was so handsome, I couldn't wait til the final annunciation of our marriage. I could've just kissed him the moment he let go of his dad's hand and took mine."you look nice." I complimented."pfffffft. I bet I look better than nice if you keep staring at me with a red face." He stated. I blushed and led him up to the altar gently.

"Brothers and sisters, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of these two men,"the priest started."AND IF ANYONE HERE IS TO BE SEXIST AND/OR RACIST TO CALL THEM DEVILS, GET OUT!"

~later~(I'm getting lazier everyday betches)

"I now pronounce you husband and w- I mean husband! You may kiss the brid-- I MEAN GROOM!" I couldn't just wait there to say it twice. (I'mma stop right there, this part is WAY to cringey and sir Marjun, don't worry, more chapters will be cringeyer)

~reception~

There's letchon on the table oh my God.... I caught Marvin's attention by pulling on his sleeve. "Hey love I want a divorce." I complied with a hidden smirk. His eyes widened at me. "W-WHY?!" He shouted, really, REALLY disappointed. "Well......I want a divorce. Because...I want to marry that letchon over there! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed as Marvin socked me on my arm. "Ow!!" I whined as he laughed along.   

(Lol

(Lol. Drool my Filipino friends)