A Date?!

(That over there is Marvin "Gay", geddit? Okay but seriously, It took me over an hour to find a picture. Google mostly showed me pictures of Marvin Gaye and some other persons who's names have Marvin in them.)

(Marvin POV)

"You can do this, you can do this, you can do this, you can do this can do this, you can do this....NO YOU CANT!!" I blurted out. You see, it's almost summer break and since Marjun will be going back to school to get his mastery in Science by the time the G-6 students will disappear, I didn't even tell him I'm gay for him yet, or, ask him out or something!! Now here I am in my classroom, alone, thinking on what I should do.

The good thing is, I have Marjun's number(for work purposes, go clean your mind), so I can call him anytime I want if he already left and still be "beshies".

BUT, If I call him and tell him to meet somewhere, then that would be the excact same thing as asking him out but on an awkward phone call. Plus, I don't wanna keep being his best friend. I wanna be more with him. (A/N: this is getting cringey, but for the sake of the ship, I have to do this.)

Also, he's right outside my door(A/N:dO YoU wANna BuILd a sNOwMan?!), Talking to Redgie about shtuff that I know shouldn't eavesdrop on. Or do I?

I walked slowly to the door and was starting to peice their conversation slowly.

".....he's....cute.....maybe..."Marjun mumbled. "WHO'S CUTE?!"I thought with a twinge of jealousy. "Confess.....summer.....gone..." Redgie replied. Seriously I kinda wished they used megaphones. But then, as if they read my mind....

"Well, Marisol said she had a bf....oh and this lunch time, I saw you with Alan~ don't deny it" He teased.

Awwe he ships them too. I can almost see his adorkable smirk right through the door. I'm just glad I can stay late today. I always stay late at school just so I can see him. He usually ends his class later than me, so I make sure to stay until he goes home with Redgie, Mayflor, and Donna. We don't really talk that much but we  talk on a daily basis at lunch, snacktime, or when we just get bored watching our students do an activity we made for them. Quietly.

For the G-6 classes, that is technically the only thing that makes them quiet. Hey, if I'm gonna work as a teacher, might as well know a strategy to make your students shut up.

I guess.

As I thought about the times me and Marjun spent together, I slowly leaned on my door, blushing and smiling, not listening to their conversation at al-

WOOSH!

The door burst open and I closed my eyes, waiting for my face to give the tiles outside a kiss. I waited, but once I opened my eyes, I looked up to see.....MARJUN. f**k.

"Uhhhhh are you okay Marvin..?" I could tell he was confused and so was Redgie. "I-im fine."I squeaked. I sounded like a kid. I brought myself up to my feet and brushed myself off quickly, still blushing. "Igottagobye!" I said in a fast pace and ran to the faculty room downstairs. I took a seat in Marjun's chair and noticed that it was just as warm as his desk was. I sighed. "Why can't I just tell him I'm gay?!" I thought in silence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

UNTIL SOMEONE CAME THROUGH THE DOOR.

I looked up and saw Marjun with a tad bit of concern on his baby face. I blushed. "S-sorry if I just ran away from you...." I apologized. "Oh no! I'm not mad at you!! It's just....I wanna know whats wrong with my Beshie..." I blushed at the word. Jeez, it felt nicer when I was saying it.

"Oh. Well, it's just because I was thinking of asking you out and got caught off gaurd." I paused. Then I came back to my senses. "I MEAN, NO!!! BUT I DONT MEAN IT BY THAT, ITS JUST- ITS NOT LIKE I WOULDNT GO OUT WITH YOU OR ANYTHING!! BUT- I---" I probably looked like a tomato by now. I JUST ASKED MY CRUSH OUT!! ON ACCIDENT!! LIKE, WHO DOES THAT?!("You Apparently" - @kate_garsha) shat up Gayle.

"Actually, I'd love to go out with you. I'm Bi, actually. So, might as well give this a try~" He purred. I thought I was gonna have a nosebleed right then and there. I blushed profusely.

"W-Well, see you at........ Jollibee at 5:00 I g-g-guess....." I muttered. He smiled then went out of the faculty room. I smiled to myself, proud about what I just did. Wait......

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?!