Highschool

(the blue shirt boi is Kent. The gray shirt boi on his right is Maverick. The OTHER gray shirt boi is AJ. So sorry I couldn't take a decent pic but the average Filipino boi in my class would absolutely KILL you if you took a "stolen" picture of him. And I don't wanna die. Just don't tell Kent, Gayle. Or I SWEAR TO GOD GJTHDSCVKPLQNMZXD)

(Kent POV,)

Agh. First day of fricken highschool. New classroom, new classmates, teachers, and new humans to meet. Or like. Like, like-like. You see, I'm Bisexual. I like both genders. Probably because of hanging out with so many girls in G-6. I met a few students of mah dads, they were the same age as me and I had a tiny crush on two specific ones.

Nichole(girl), and JhigJ(boy). But Nichole is off the list now, and I can't seem to contact Lucas at all. Nichole took an exam at another school and she ain't going to CMU. And IM going there. And Nichole absolutely hates me but people ship me with her. I find it kinda cute, but ssooooooo disgusting. They tease me about s*x and other stuff you don't wanna know.

I have high standards, k?😐😁even if I mostly say the dirty stuff.😅

And JhigJ, I kinda miss him and now that I'm not at Baptist (my old school), I'll probably see him somewhere at CMU. But there's also a chance he went to school at Cagayan Public Highschool.

Anyway Nichole IS probably gonna be going to CMU, but she likes someone from SAIT. That's a school smack dab in the middle of the city.(CMU AND SAIT ARE REAL SCHOOLS HERE KEEP READING)His name is ...Jeremy....Julius....or something..whatever.

Okay so NEW FRIENDS HERE I COME. I stepped out of my room, ready for school. Wait, let me rephrase that, HIGH school. I greeted my dad's and grabbed a pancake from the table with my bare hands. HEY I WASHED MY HANDS OKAY. Dad(Marvin) was sitting on the table pouring almost half the bottle of pancake syrup in his plate while Pa(Marjun) (IM SORRY I NAMED HIM "PA" BUT I WAS OUT OF IDEAS) was watching How To Train Your Dragon: 3. While eating. I was pissed by the time I saw his plate of pancakes in his lap.

HOW COME HE GETS TO EAT WHILE WATCHING AND I CANT! HES THE ONE WHO SCOLDS ME, EVEN!!!! HE DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE FIRST TWO MOVIES BEFORE SEEING THAT!!! OR MAYBE HE DID! SDGTWQPLKJNMBVCFGXSHYTQ?!?!?!

Okay back to tell morning. I ate my breakfast and brushed my teeth. I was putting on my socks when the school van came. I slipped on my shoes and made sure my phone and money are in my hoodie pocket. Once I was sure, I climbed onto the van."Bye dads! Love you!" I said as they replied, "we love you too!!"

~schchool~(yes I did that typo on purpose)

This school looks so spotless. I'm glad I passed that entrance exam. I walked through the halls and peeked through the classrooms one by one. Until I found the second class: Jade. That's where I got in!

I looked inside and saw a few girls and two cute boys. Both of them looked familiar for some reason. I found two of my father's girl students:Zweite and Gayle. They were the only two persons that I ACTUALLY understood.

Especially in English. They call us English-spakas. Everyone else speaks in Bisaya.

(and I think they are all in kindergarten because they have to ask the spelling of "Talk" or "would". It's annoying. And wait till you read the next paragraph.)

Gayle liked Harry Potter and I like it too and we often argued about Raven Claw and Griffindor. GRIFFINDOR RULES!(RAVENCLAW RULES BISH) And Zweite can relate to me about PewDiePie and YouTube but I constantly try to mock her about being a Unicorn that can shape-shift into anything. But she seems proud of it. (I am A UNICORN)

I also have special names for them. I call Gayle Google(it's like she knows everything) and I call Zweite dictionary(it like she know every spelling and meaning of any word).

Anyway they saw me and greeted me as I sat beside the two boys chairs.

"Uh...hi! I'm Kent." I said as the two looked at me. They were both actually REALLY familiar. "Hiya! I'm Maverick. This is AJ. Nice to meet you!!" The first guy greeted nicely. I smiled and set my back on the side of my desk/chair. We talked about ALOT of stuff and I slowly began to notice how they were REALLY cute! Especially when they babble....

WAIT NOOOOOOO I just met them! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, ESTORPE!!!

~after class~

"Soooo wanna hang out tomorrow?"AJ suggested. We all agreed to meet at the canteen. Okay I just made some friends on my first day and I am now crushing on them. BEST. DAY. EVER.  I got home and burst through the front door. I saw Pa on the couch reading some kind of textbook.

"Pa! Guess what?! I made new friends and they are waaayyyyy smart and nice!! Their names are Maverick and AJ!! Theyre my classmates so I can talk with them almost EVERYDAY!!!!!A-and I think I like them..." I ranted happily without thinking about what I was saying. He laughed loudly ruffled my hair. "Son, are you telling me you're gay like me? And your dad?"

...

"WHAT?"