Part 25: a Deadly Blow

I felt the dagger penetrate deeper into my shoulder as Ellana leaned in next to my ear. "Once im done with you, ill find Aiden and rip every limb from his body!" I tried to move to break free, but the pain from the dagger and Ellana holding me down Made me completely useless. "I wouldn't try it mutt" Ellana begins to tear the dagger slowly down my shoulder as I bark and cry out in pain as the blade sliced my flesh.

          Then I feel the blade rip from my body as Ellana was thrown back away from me. I let out a whine and my head fell back down. I looked to see Sebrina standing between Ellana and I, breathing heavily dew to exhaustion. "You wont kill another Alpha you, Devil, Bitch!" Sebrina got ready to fight while Ellana started laughing uncontrollably towards Sebrina. "You, fight me? I've already beaten you, your exhausted and I took out your previous Alpha and your current one! I cant be touched!" Sebrina smiled before standing up with her hands in the air. "Your right! I dont stand a chance against your speed, but he does.." before Ellana could turn around Aiden punches Ellana before Grabbing her by the throat. He lifts her off the ground with both hands. "I might not be your superior, but I wont let you hurt my family!" I could see Aiden's eyes, his eyes were bright, blood red with vains appearing next to his eyes. Ive never seen him like this. It was almost like I didn't recognize him. "Sebrina, get Damian out of here, NOW!!"

          Without hesitation, Sebrina ran to my side ripping her sleeve to help cover the stab wound. "Hold on Damian, everything is gonna be alright!" The world faded in and out as I was losing too much blood from Sebrina picking me up. Sebrina lifted me from the ground before dropping me because of Ellana grabbing her leg. "You are, not leaving!" Ellana, exhausted, tried to stab Sebrina but Aiden kicked her in the jaw before throwing her threw the wall. Im surprised the house isn't collapsing.

Sebrina turned and checked my pulse. "Shit" she said with I believe was a panicked expression. I felt the pain in my body lift as my eyes close and I felt completely weightless...

Aiden's pov

"You know I always thought of you as a monster! How you scared off everyone I tried to bring into my life!" I said aggressively as my sister just stood there with a smirk that almost made me petrified. If only I had time to feel fear, but not at this moment. Ive never felt this much anger as my blood boiled with rage. My sister, Ellana, always making sure she was perfect. The one that tried and succeeded in ruining everything for me, making my life a living hell!
Memory one of Aiden Ross
When I was a boy Ellana was just turning 20, I was 16 back then. My dad took us out to test our skills to see who could make the cut as one of the head families elite soldiers. Father branded it in our heads that making that position was the highest promotion and gave you this title that would declare you among the strongest vampires in history. There are even legends saying that the elite did rituals and had pacts with Witches that granted them powers stronger than a nornal vampires already advanced senses. At first I would strive to reach that title. Atleast until my sister ruined it all for me. She became obsessed with reaching it. Even blaming me for her failures, she would say things like "you never have to work for it, always daddy's perfect soldier," which hurt me so much because I looked up to her. I always believed I did my best when training with dad. All of it was to make my sister and dad proud. Every weekend when we trained she would go all out on me, taking all her anger out on me. Afterwards I would try and hold back the tears as dad always apologized for what Ellana did, "son, she is only struggling because she is upset about mother.."

Ellana's 20th Birthday

It was my older sister's birthday today, she was turning 20. It was also the day one of the head family's scouts came to our town of Bricklewryht. It was an old town in the middle of nowhere, literally. The nearest town was 12 miles away from us. What was special about our town was that everyone was a vampire. The town was founded by someone of the head family named Triston. She was one of the "gifted" ones. She had the ability to move objects with her hands. Most believe she was born with them and that it was a hereditary trait. However my family, especially my older sister, believe that she had help in gaining those powers.