"The Trust You Give.." Part Two!

All Newt could do to keep his lunch in his stomach was to cover his mouth at the rough apparition and hope for the best. 'Please Merlin! Don't let them have found me!' He hesitantly opened his eyes and was greeted with... well put simply a pink fur ball. He tilted his head, raising an eyebrow up. A Puffskein maybe? A really furry pink one. "Queenie?" He thought aloud, that being the only person he knew to dress in such extravagant colours. The supposed witch turned around and he hummed seeing her nose under all of the layers of pink clothing. "Are you... alright?" He asked tensely, still unsure of how she of all people found him.

'If it even is her...' Newt quickly shook his head roughly. How could he think such a thing about his friend? He shot her a smile and helped her take off her abnormally large and furry pink coat. "S-So what do I owe the pleasure?" Queenie shot him a glare that froze him where he stood. "Oh please Newton." "So now that we're on first name bases-" "-Newton!" Newt shook his head and stepped back, frowning. "I'll not be used as some errand boy. I'm not going back to the ministry or any of that. I'm perfectly fine here and I'm sorry to say; but I wished you hadn't of come here at all." "Newt... Honey.. that ain't like you at all. You-Look at yourself! You're all skin and bones Darlin' come home with me. I won't tell the Ministry nothin'." She gave him a tempting smile, offering her hand to take. Newt hesitated before stepping back. "No." He forced his expression to turn cold as he turned away, hanging his own coat and scarf up on the coat rack. "I'm fine. Thanks for the check up but... I don't need to go back with... anything of her.. or him." "Newt you can't go runnin' away honey. That's not fair to everyone who cares about you." "No, Queenie. You've got it wrong. What isn't fair is the fact that the ministry has put a bounty on my head for what they call 'Meeting Purposes only' How is it fair to make me a wanted man just to get people to hunt me down, probably rob me if not hurt my creatures just so the ministry can 'talk' to me? Even when I know what it's all going to be about?" He huffed in frustration. Eyes alight with fury. "Queenie I'm sorry for your sister, but I've... I've moved on now. I'm a better person than I was and I'll... Though I'll always miss her there are some things that I need to work out by myself right now. Anyways how did you find me?" He turned around, despite his slowly draining away anger he looked at Queenie with confusion and wonder.

"Oh it was nothin' really.. I just.." She quietly walked over to his coat before calling up a tracking charm which circled around his coat in, of course pink. "You-You sent a tracking spell on my coat?" He asked incredulously. "Well.. It wasn't meant to harm yah. I just.. I was just wantin' to help that's all." Newt sighed and nodded his head. "Alright can you please take it off?" "But it'll alert me if you're in danger!" "Queenie," he began firmly. "I don't need to be babied." "Of course not! It's just..." she began to bite her lip and Newt narrowed his eyes studying her features even closer now. She was skinny-skinnier than before. There were bags underneath her eyes. She didn't look all too normal, with all the pounds of makeup on her that normally was on. It was a sight to behold, but she looked better without the added accessories.

"-Ewt?" He snapped his head up staring her briefly in the eyes. "Yes?" "Did you hear a word that I had said?" He watched as Queenie tilted her head trying to give him a half smile which he did not return. "No." He huffed and turned away. "I said that I want you to stay with me, just for a little while honey. Please? Every bodies worried about you! You've got your brother running up the hill side looking everywhere he can." Newt turned to face her. "You never told him where I was? Or that you had a way to track me down?" She shook her head clasping her hands together. "I-I didn't wanna hurt you anymore than you've already been hurt Newton.."

"You said.." Newt started with a sigh and turned to face her, holding her gaze despite his discomfort in doing so. "You said that you have trouble understanding us Brits because of the accent... So I don't quite understand why you're here... Sorry." "Oh Newt-" 'Don't look up Scamander, don't look up. You don't need her pity..' "No you need to leave. Now, please." He stated firmly. He was not going to allow someone tell him what to do after years of doing exactly that. "Queenie don't." He interrupted her as she tried to speak again.

"Alright I'll leave.. but please Newton, be careful with the trust you give." Newt froze, going completely tense. 'She couldn't of known.. Tina... Did Tina? No Tina is dead she can't actually... She might've-NO! She's dead stop over exaggerating things!' He squeezed his eyes shut and stared up at her again. "Who told you that?" He asked Queenie firmly and stared her down. Queenie's only response was to smile and disapparate. "Queenie!" He shouted and gripped the end of her coat getting apparated with her.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

*Side Note*

I do not own ANY of the artwork seen in this story, ALL credit goes to their proper creators!

Word Count: 942