The Heat

All week long Newt drifted in and out of consciousness, barely aware of the times that his alpha soothingly began to rub a wet wash rag on his forehead to cool some of his heat down. Or when Gellert would kiss his forehead afterwards each time Newt couldn't help the moan, how his back arched up and how his entire body yearned for more of the other male. Whimpering each time, Newt would press close to his alpha silent begs leaving his lips, eyes opened wide and pleading as wave after wave rocked his poor body into torture. A fiery pit of hell is what he called it. Burning from the inside, starting between the legs and rising until it was in your very core. The sole desire to find a strong alpha. To mate. To be mates and breed.

Newt closed his eyes thanking Merlin and whatever other gods the muggle's worshiped that Gellert hadn't done anything rash when he was at his weakest. Rubbing his cheek against his alpha's, 'There I go again... NOT MINE!! He isn't my alpha... stupid brain...' Newt thought to himself whimpering in silent pleasure as he took in the strong alpha scent from 'GRINDELWALD!! NOT alpha. Not mine...' the omega part of him quickly cut in his brain whining loudly in protest. 'Want strong handsome alpha to be mine! My alpha!' It yipped and whined begging to be released. Newt sighed finding comfort in the pillow that was drenched in Grindelwald's scent. 'Bastard knew it would help...' Newt forced himself to grumble making said alpha get up from his desk to approach. Newt hearing him with how elated all of his senses are swallowed thickly trying to prepare himself for- a hand suddenly resting on his thigh tore his resolve making him shake and beg, sitting up more ass in the air for the alpha. "Oh dear it does look like it's worked its part on you.... You're heat... I mean." Newt began gnawing on the pillow when he heard Gellert-GRINDELWALD chuckle. Silently and not knowing he was doing it he raised his hips up more for him shaking harder as his alpha slowly began to move his hand up, ghosting touches across his thighs and rubbing circles on his waist he suddenly got on the bed behind Newt making him whimper. He didn't want to lose his alpha's touch! He needed it or he'd burn up!

Newt was ripped from his thoughts when he felt something very thick and hard being pressed against him. Moaning loudly his omega side took over forcing him to press back on whatever it was.He heard Gellert chuckle again and suddenly his hands were pinned to the bed; the alpha's hands covering his own. When Newt tried to glance over his shoulder at his mate he froze and stopped at his words. "Newt if you don't stay still I won't let you feel any pleasure. I know that's what you want right? You want me, your alpha. Or at least the half of you does. Oh deary look at that! You've gotten slick all over the bed. You naughty omega." Newt moaned at his words shaking when he was suddenly rocked forward. He inhaled sharply as the alpha got between his legs suddenly grinding against him. "A-Alpha y-your cloths a-are still on.." "Hush darling. I know." Newt quickly found himself lost in a sea of pleasure as he was pinned to the bed, his alpha teasing him relentlessly until he had fully unwound himself. Finally feeling the ache and the burning subsiding for a few minutes at least he curled up purring, yes purring in delight smiling and cooing nuzzling into his alpha's chest wanting him to stay as close as he could. Newt frowned and whined loudly when his alpha got up. Sitting up some he shook his head reaching his arms out wanting to be with him. The alpha shook his head declining him though. Newt curled up getting under the covers half angry and half sad. The omega part of him not understanding why his alpha wouldn't fill him with pups like he wanted. He remembered how his alpha always called him his but now that he wanted him his alpha was acting like he didn't exist. 'Okay that might be a bit much. At least I still get fed... by him... and he makes sure I find release.. he comforts me... sometimes... and... I-I mean maybe he just doesn't want pups...' his omega part quickly shook his head screaming and crying. Wincing Newt closed his eyes finally coming into control of his own body. 'Is not having pups such a bad thing?' He asked his omega side to which he nodded vigorously. Newt grumbled and sighed. 'Well sorry but I don't want HIS pups. If any I would've wanted Tina and I to have had some.. Just think Queenie would've been able to go shopping all over again for when Tina grew with my pups.' Newt puffed his chest out proudly smiling, still curled up under the covers when they were suddenly ripped from him. He yelped and squirmed backwards his eyes going wide.

"W-What?" He stuttered startled and half whining his words, heat still over his body with this being his last day. Newt whimpered gazing up at Gellert as he towered over him. Newt pressed his back against the backboard whimpering and shaking as the alpha pressed his nose into his neck growling softly. Newt swallowed fearfully and half turned on hands bunching up the sheets in his grip. "Who were you thinking of?" Newt barely heard the alpha whisper it in his ear, his nose going back to inhale his heat-scent which was stronger than his normal scent to help attract his mate or if he was mateless a mate. "I-I don't-" -"WHO?! WHO NEWT?! WHO IS YOUR ALPHA NEWT?!" The older one yelled baring his fangs snarling loudly in his neck. Newt shook his head eyes closed tight in fear. "I-I w-was thinking of Tina!!" He yelped when the alpha suddenly had a tight grip on both his wrists pinning him to the spot again. This time though he did struggle eyes going wide as he fought his hold. "G-Grindelwald!" He gasped shock in his tone. "S-Stop." He stuttered again trying to yank his wrists free. The alpha leaned in again invading Newts space. Managing to slip one hand free Newt forced his hand to shift making fingernails turn into sharp claws. Quickly he swiped catching the alpha by surprise and making a three clawed gash mark right under his eye, on his cheek. Newt scrambled up shifting quickly and busting his way through the door before the other alpha even had time to move.

Moving faster than he could have ever remembered doing he busted into Queenie's room only to find it empty. He frowned confused and hurt. Using a spell to help him search the entire castle he gasped in dismay when she was no where to be found. Squeaking when he heard his alpha's voice screaming. "NEWTON ARTEMIS SCAMANDER!!" Newt paled at him using his full name in complete alpha voice. He closed his eyes tightly forcing himself to shake his head. No he wouldn't go to the alpha. He was going to get free!

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

*Side Note*

I do not own ANY of the artwork seen in this story, ALL credit goes to their proper creators!

Word Count: 1,230