Grimm

Gunnar Grimmson stood over Newt. Blinking up at him he frowns and scowls heavily. "Knew I never liked you for a reason...." Newt mumbled more to himself than the human standing there; though said person caught on to his words and smirked down at him, sending a strong "Incarcerous." Newt's way to bind him in thick and unbreakable ropes now at least on his knees, hands tied together behind himself he wiped the snow and dirt off his cheek using his shoulder, feeling a cut with a grimace he cleared all of the dirt away he could. Grimmson studied him not responding for a little while. "He is the side to win." Newt scoffs and shakes his head. "You should've been there then! Walked through the flames yourself! Pronounce your newfound love of Grindelwald to everyone! I'm sure the Ministry'd love to hear about your split loyalties." Newt snarked right back, unable to help himself from getting riled up by this wizard, the same wizard that would've killed Credence. "My orders were not to kill him, instead to watch over him. Protect him Scamander."

Newt stared, eyes opened wide mouth a gaping hole until the wizard promptly chuckles and closes his mouth for him using the tip of his wand. Newt snapping back out of his surprise lurches to the side completely livid. "How bloody dare you! Touch me with that wand... that-that weapon you use to kill innocent creatures!" Newt hisses his fury to the other male who calmly begins to wipe off his wand with a rag as though Newt had dirtied it. Newt swiftly gets to his knees, then feet before being winded, a knee to his gut taking him down for a long while as all the air had been forced out of his body. He groans in pain through his teeth ignoring the growing smirk of the alpha. Testing his bonds he grunts in displeasure as Grimmson adds even more ropes to bind him with, having his two legs tied together in a sort of hobble like fashion, then a rope attached to the middle of the one on his feet came and wrapped around his neck making it so that Newt couldn't run at all and had to 'hobble' around. As the rope was tightened by magic to the point of if he tried to run then it would tighten around his feet and neck sending him crashing to the ground which is exactly what happened next. Newt stubbornly spat out the snow in his mouth fuming as Grimmson took his wand from his coat. "Are you done yet Scamander? Or do you want the Dark Lord to see you squirm?" Newt's body goes stiff as a board at what Grimmson is implying a silent snarl on his lips as even his omega side agreed that Gellert wouldn't hurt him like that.

"You'd do your best to watch your words Grimmson.." Newt hissed through bared fangs, nearly spitting with anger. "Grindelwald is a gentleman, he'd do nothing without permission.." To that a scoff reached his ears and Newt watched as the elder shook his head. "My my your head really is up in the clouds... enough chit chat though, I believe that it's time for you to come home.." "You'll never get away with this! Just wait for the Ministry to hear about this!" "The ministry? Who do you think they'll believe? The one working for them or the one working against them?" Newt growls and snaps his mouth shut turning away from him fuming as he is suddenly levitated a few inches off the ground. "Grimmson... more like the Grimm." Newt looks down as he is forced along. "Besides... this place will never be my home..." Newt growls the last part, not bothering to look where they're going, Grimmson actually being careful with him. The only pair of boots crunching on the snow was Grimmson' s and he looks up as he sees the big door once more, instead of opening the door he touches it and Newt and him both do a side along apparition ending up in an office like room Newt looks around now being set on the floor on his knees ropes still biting into his arms and legs, chains suddenly wrap around those going straight into the floor so he cannot move.

"You really thought you could get away?" Newt doesn't reply to his mate or look up, instead letting his head fall down and his hair cover his eyes. He stares steadily at the floor studying the dark wood.