Who's Going Where?

Newt frowned quickly running back into Queenie's bedroom to roll around on her bed, now carrying her scent and less of Gellert's-Grindelwald's! 'Come on omega side it isn't that hard! Grindelwald! It's just Grindelwald. Oh Merlin... is this gonna be a common thing for me now? Oh it's just Grindelwald let me say hi...' Newt internally groaned dashing out of her bedroom. He found his case and yanked it up while still running, yelping when he just passed the corner which had lit up with green flames. 'Ooooooohhhhh someone's mad.' Newt dashed around running through a push door (Idk what they're called; the doors in restaurants that swing open leading to the kitchen. Help XD) and stopping. A dozen house elves stood staring wide eyed at him. Newt chuckled nervously and began to run through the kitchen to the other door. Not stoping when he heard a familiar voice behind him shout "Stop him!" Instead Newt rolled his eyes dashing just out the door before the House Elves could use their magic to stop him.

Running down the stairs, and taking two at a time he silently winced when he heard the kitchen door slam back open followed by feet pounding on the ground. Panting Newt turned the corner to be running, literally running into a French woman. Newt yelped and scrambled to get up apologising despite knowing she was on the opposite side as he was. She was rather beautiful; dark hair contrasting her dark green eyes. Newt couldn't help but stutter and stare offering her a hand which she eventually took after staring at him for a long while looking repulsed.

"Well it seems that even my mate is entranced with your beauty, my lovely Vinda." Gellert smirked coming up from behind Newt and wrapping his arms around his waist. Newt shuddered and groaned but not from his heat. As Newt struggled to get free the arms around him stiffened and kept him pressed against his alpha's 'NOT mine!!' chest. He sighed irritated as the alpha began to rub his cheek against his own, scenting him Newt recalled in disgust. Letting Vinda and everyone in the area know that he was a taken omega. He grumbled and yanked against Grindelwald's hold. He hissed and fought clawing at the hands and arms around his chest and neck. "Ah So this is the mate you've talked so highly about." Newt froze her words warming his heart and making him blush. His omega all swooning in love now. Fighting back the adoring coo he quickly raised his leg and kicked between the alpha's legs with as much force as he could summon actually taking the alpha by surprise he jerked free as Grindelwald had to take a few seconds to compose himself and not send the killing curse towards the next person he saw. Scurrying along Newt paused quickly sending a flurry of hexes and dark curses that he knew his mates way. Running along he froze, staring in awe at the massive dark cherry wood door blocking his exit. Smirking he pulled out his wand whispering the quick unlocking charm and dashing outside case still in hand.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

*Side Note*

I do not own ANY of the artwork seen in this story, ALL credit goes to their proper creators!

Word Count: 528