Daddy's Little Boy P. I

A/N: I don't own Disney or Nickelodeon or any kids shows they had. This is a one shot I thought of from Axlsspandex "Snake Training" chapter 3. So this entire concept and fic is because of her. Blame her for this, not me. BTW in this fic Slash and Axl are open about their relationship with Sebastian Bach as for he is a fellow little. Only mentioned once, though.
——————————————
"Are you sure you wanna try this Axl? This is going to be a lot more intense than our usual 'playtimes'." Slash asks me.

"Yes I'm sure. Bach told me that it's a very... uhm... pleasant experience. He thinks I'd like it." I say, nervously scratching my neck.

"If you're ready for it than I'm glad to try it." He tells me reassuringly.

Slash helps me get the diaper on and tape it in place properly, along with the adult-sized onesie. They're both surprisingly comfortable.

He gets the bottle we bought beforehand at a baby store. Slash went in alone so it didn't seem suspicious.
He warms the milk to the right temperature in the microwave before coming back and placing me on his lap sideways. He supports my head and neck with his left arm and brings the bottle near my face with his right.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Axl?" He asked one more time, to be safe.

"Yes, I'm sure! Stop as-" I couldn't finish my snappy remark because he'd shoved the nipple of the bottle into my mouth. I look up at him and see a smirk on his face, but I couldn't bring myself to care as the sweet milk started gliding down my throat, relaxing my whole body.

One of my hands gently grips Slash's hand that's feeding me the bottle, and the other latches onto his shirt gently.

I see the smirk on his face morph into an adoring smile akin to that of a loving mother. My eyelids grow droopy as the warm milk makes me even more tired. I let them slide shut as I'm happily suckling away on the bottle.

My limbs grow tired as I finish the bottle and I'm soon being pulled into a deep sleep. No more conscious, adult thoughts.

My eyes open slowly open as I'm brought back from sleep by Daddy's voice.

"Hey, baby boy. How was your nap?" He asks softly.

"Good." I respond with a yawn.

"Do you wanna go watch cartoons, Axie?"

"Yeah!" I say, excitement twinkling in my eyes. I run to the TV nearly tripping on the way.

"Careful Axie!" Daddy yells after me.

"Yes, Daddy!" I answer as I plop down on the couch.

I grab the remote and turn on the TV as I cuddle into Daddy's side when he sits down. I flip the channel to one of my absolute favorites, Playhouse Disney. The theme song of my favorite show comes on, I squeal in excitement and I merrily sing along at the top of my lungs.

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY! LITTLE EINSTEINS!"

"What the fuck is going on?" Asks Izzy, walking into the living room, however Axl seems to take little notice. Izzy stares at him a little longer with a blank expression before walking backwards back to his room, saying "Nope. Nope. Nope, Not today."

Slash starts laughing hysterically as Axl just continues to sing his favorite TV show's theme.

"CLIMB ABOARD GET READY TO EXPLORE THERE'S SO MUCH TO FIND! LITTLE EINSTEINS! WE'RE GOING ON A MISSON, START THE COUNTDOWN. FIVE! FOUR! THREE TWO ONE! EVERYONE TO ROCKET REV IT UP NOW RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"