Slender Slash

I open my eyes and sit up. I'm laying down in the woods. The sun was just setting, below the trees, instilling a sense of fear. I shiver at the slight chill in the air and rub my arms, feeling like I'm being watched.

"What the fuck?" I look around, trying to find a familiar landmark, but I see words burned into a large tree. 'Find All 8 Pages' written in angry, giant scribbles. I pick up a black flashlight laying down beside me. I squint my eyes in frustrated confusion.

'Well, better get up and start looking', I think, raising my eyebrows exaggeratedly, sighing.

I walk around nervously and flick on the flashlight because it's getting too dark to see. I hear the leaves and sticks crunch beneath my feet. My legs ache like I've been walking for miles although I've only walked a short distance from where I woke up. The gray trees tower above me and fog seems to cover everything. Finally, I come across the first page, words written in scribbles with red ink(?).

'I will get you, Axl'

I start hearing a loud, slow drum beating in my ears, making my fear grow. Reading those words make my eyes widen with fear, realizing this person knows who I am and probably kidnapped me for a reason. I nervously tuck a bit of my red hair behind my ears, picking up the pace to find the next page faster.

The chill seems to be getting worse, sending shivers down my spine. I only have my Thin Lizzy tank top and my assless chaps to keep me warm. My feet are barefoot, making running very difficult. The sensation of being watched is only growing.

I come across the next page on what looks like a twenty foot red dildo erected from the ground, which makes me laugh. The page has scribbles of trees and a stick figure on it, but it has an extra line between its legs. 'Oh wait...'

"Someone really likes to be stretched." I say, winking at nobody in particular.

Now every third beat there's a weird echo to the drums. It send yet another shiver down my spine, and it's only getting colder. The eyes are stabbing into my back now, they watch painfully. I'm almost jogging now, trying to avoid getting caught by whoever's here with me. I know they are.

I turn my head to the side to see a tall, tan man, wearing black leather pants and no shirt. His curly, black hair covers his face, and he wears a top hat. He's actually kind of hot. In a creepy way. But he's just standing there! I realize he must be the person chasing me and I start sprinting full speed, scared shitless.

I start approaching a large building, and I go in, thinking I'd be safe for a little bit. I look behind me and he's only ten feet behind! I shriek and run, looking around for the next page. I grab it off the wall and I skim the corner of the wall. I nearly trip and fall, but as I steady myself, hand quickly rests to cup my ass and gives it a squeeze. I run faster, terrified out of my mind and I run out of the building.

"Someone likes to tease, don't they?" I yell in frustration at the whole situation I'm in. I just breathe and continue to look for the other pages. Five more to go. Fuck.

The next place I find is a bunch of trucks, and when I grab the page the music gets more intense, adding to my anxiety. I look behind me although I probably shouldn't and he's right there! This time he's able to reach around in front and give a squeeze to my crotch, making it twitch and harden a little bit. I bite back a moan and run faster away. I hear a sinister chuckle echo throughout the woods.

I take my time to catch my breath and try to find the next pages. It feels like I've walked a few miles now, my feet have blisters and I'm getting slower. I see him almost next to me and I'm sprinting again.

"Someone wants a piece of my ass, don't they? Well you're not gonna get it~" I tease with a song song voice.

Even a cryptid monster can't resist me. I run toward the next page at full speed, praying to god he's not behind me. I quickly grab the note and take off again, not even daring to look back. This is getting a little exciting, knowing if I'm caught what'll happen to me. I feel myself harden a little more, making it a bit difficult to run. I'm not risking getting killed though. I find the next 2 pages with quick succession, feeling on top of this.

"Oooh, look at meeee~ You beter not be catching up or I won't le- FUCK!" I continue to tease, but then I trip over a root and my foot gets caught. I try to pick myself up, but there's now a tall figure standing above me.

"Got you." He says with a smirk. I watch him with fear.

"What are you going to do to me...?" I ask, fearing my impending doom.

"I think you know." He says.

The next thing I know, he has me up against a tree. Black tentacles seem to have protruded out of his back and are holding me in place against the tree. Other tentacles rip off my clothes and I feel the rough bark against the front of my body. My cock can't help but twitch in anticipation. His hands are roaming my body now, one rolling and pinching the pierced nipple, the other beginning to stroke me, precum starting to leak from the tip. I bite my lip to hold back a moan, not wanting to show he makes me feel so good. One of the tentacles grabs my hair and pulls it back.

"Be a good boy and moan for me, there's no point in hiding from me." He whispers in my ear.

The pain from my head and his words make me moan a little, and I start grinding back into his crotch, making him chuckle.

"Such a needy little boy, do you need my cock?" He purrs, starting to kiss my neck. I whimper, not wanting to respond. He spanks my ass.

"Y-yes..." I moan lightly.

"Good boy." I can hear him smirk. His praise has me panting and dizzy. He unbuckles his pants behind me and strokes his cock. I feel some wet fingers tracing my hole, preparing to slide them in. I feel him teasing, just dipping the tips in.

"Ugh, put them in already! Please!" I whine, trying to buck my hips back into them.

"Be patient." I can feel him giving me a warning glance on the back of my head. He finally slips two fingers in, curling them, finding my prostate immediately. I moan loudly and grind back into his fingers.

"Oooh, someone's liking this a lot, aren't they?" He teases. I blush and try to hide my face.

"Awww, I've embarrassed you, haven't I, little boy?" He leans in to kiss me, and I eagerly respond, fighting for dominance with our tongues but ultimately losing. I moan as he sucks on my tongue and bites my bottom lip, and when he thrusts his fingers faster, adding another.

"F-fuck, please... fuck me.." I beg. He takes his fingers up and lines up his cock. He slams in quickly, making me cry out. I grip the bark of the tree and moan again, loudly as he starts fucking me at the brutal pace. I still feel his tentacles gripping my wrists, two reaching in front to twist and pull at my nipples.

"You're being such a good boy for me, Axl. Taking my cock so well." He groans in my ear, licking the shell.

"Yesss!" I moan, bucking my hips. I feel his hand start stroking my cock, making my knees buckle and I cry out at full volume. His other hand fondles my balls and tears drip down my face from the pleasurable sensation happening simultaneously. He fucks me harder into my prostate and I feel myself shudder as I get closer to my inevitable orgasm.

"You're already so close, baby boy, am I fucking you too good?" He growls, and I moan and nod, sobbing as cum starts shooting from my cock. My knees give and I lean against the tree and let my captor hold me up, as he continues to pound into me and wreck my prostate until he finishes.

"You were so good, baby..." He pulls out and I feel myself getting dizzy, my vision starting to fade to black.

My eyes open again, this time to feel my fluffy pillow beneath my head, my blanket wrapping me, and my boyfriend, Slash, holding me. My dick is hard in my boxers, and I shift uncomfortably.

"Somethin' wrong, Axie?" I can hear the sleep in his voice, but I can tell his mind is clear.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..." I answer, whining slightly.

"I heard you moaning, you must've been having such a nice dream." He purrs, much like the dream version did.

"I was.." I pant out, as he starts stroking me through my boxers. I grind against his hand helplessly, crying and moaning out quietly, desperate to get off. His hand slips inside and pumps me at a steady rate. I tense up and shudder as I shoot into my boxers. He takes his hand out of my shorts and licks it clean.

"Thank you." I say, starting to lower myself to suck him off. He pushes me back up.

"It's okay, I'm tired and I can see you are, too. You can repay me in the morning sweetheart." He winks, making me blush, and I cuddle with him again, falling into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.