Ticklish

Salutations Good Eggs! I know I don't have an update schedule, and it's because my motivation to write comes and goes. I was also overrun by school work, so thank goodness the school year is almost over. I try to write as much as I can make myself. Well, here's a bit of fluffy Gene x Paul from KISS.

Warning: uhhh... tickling?

The sunlight blaring in from the window temporarily blinded me as I rubbed my eyes. I felt the weight of my boyfriend's arm around me and his breath on my neck. I enjoyed the peace and quiet for a few moments, before realizing I had to piss really bad.

'Always a cuddler...' I thought, 'But he'd never admit it.'

I slowly detached the Demon's arm from around my waist as to not wake said sleeping dragon and quickly put a pillow in its place. I tiredly walked to the bathroom. I relieved myself and washed my hands. With the water still running I washed my face and then brushed my teeth, and grabbed my brush and brushed through all the goddamn tangles.

I never noticed Gene coming in and it scared me when I wasn't looking at the mirror. I felt fingers spider across my ribs. I squeaked a bit before I swatted his hand away.

"Gene stop! Don't do that!" I playfully yelled. He smirked.

"But Paul, you're so ticklish, and you love it." He teased.

"No I don't!" I yelled again, blushing because I know he's right.

"Yes you do! I know you like it when I tease you and tickle you," He wiggles his fingers dangerously close to my defenseless stomach.

"You just hate how much it makes you blush."

After squirming a bit I wriggled free and gave him sassy eyes and a playful, mischievous smirk, then quickly ran out of the bathroom before he tried anything else. I got dressed and made sure Gene didn't come out of the bathroom yet, and then sprinted out into the hallway. I could hear his footsteps not too far behind. I quickly hid in a closet he didn't know about because he never thought to look around our own damn mansion.

His footsteps quickly walk past and then, they stop. I hear them slowly but intentionally 'thud' closer and closer towards my hiding place. My heart is hammering in my chest, and I thought about how this was only a person sized closet and Gene, being the massive giant he is would block the entire doorway. I was trapped. The doorknob slowly turned but quickly swung open. I peered up at him with puppy eyes, begging him not to but he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder with a teasing smile.

"No, Gene please! Don't do this!" I cry out.

"Oh, but I think my Paulie needs some tickles~" He says in a sing-song voice as he plops me down onto the couch in our living room.

"Please, please, nooo..." I plead.

"But you want it, don't you?" He teases, knowing he's won and I've just about given up and submitted.

"Yes..." I mumble.

"I knew it." Gene says as he straddled my hips to keep me pinned down.

"You better not fight back, or it'll be worse." He smirks mischievously.

I groan in annoyance but comply.

Instantly, I felt his fingers digging into my sides and I tried to hard to keep my hands above my head, but I couldn't help it. I try to push him away as I cackled. He stopped and gave me a stern look and put my hands back up. His fingers started skittering across my belly, and I couldn't control the giggles that escaped.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Gene teased.

"Noohohohohohooo!" I scream, kicking my legs as much as I could with him straddling me and clutching onto the arm of the couch above me.

"You're not very good at keeping still, are you, Paul?"

"Pleeheheahahase, Gehehene, no mohohohore!" I beg him.

Finally, he ceases. I quickly shoot up from my spot on the couch as soon as he's off of me and move to the other side of the couch. I curl up into a ball as defense in case he tries anything else.

"Come here, Paul." He orders.

I scoot back over hesitantly to his side of the couch, and he wraps me up in his arms. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and inhale his scent.

"You didn't actually shower last night, did you?" I ask. I feel him exasperatingly sigh into my hair.

"I don't want to cuddle until you smell good!" I say as I try to wriggle out of his grasp, but he keeps a firm grip on my sides.

"You're such a diva." Gene rolls his eyes, kisses my cheek and goes back to the bathroom to shower. I turn on the TV to see what's on and stick my tongue out at him just as he leaves the room.

"I saw that, Stanley!" He yells. I fumble and nearly drop the remote.

'It's like he has eyes on the back of his head!' I thought.

I hope you guys enjoyed that little oneshot! I'll have another DLB part up soon, though, don't worry. This idea just came to me and I had to write it.
Byyyyyye! -Sunshine