Uh-Oh, DLB Part III

Salutations Good Eggs! I've edited this a bit, Sebastian and Rachel are no longer involved, sorry :/ I realized I don't know much about either of them and Duff and Steven would be waaaay cuter.

~~~~~

Axl woke up to a gentle tickling on his belly. He tried to brush the hand away but it tickled him relentlessly. He finally let loose a small giggle and opened his eyes to see his dark, curly haired Daddy above him.

"Daddy! Stop, please!" Axl beg him as he giggle endlessly.

"Oh, but you're just so ticklish, I don't think I can stop myself..." Slash teases. "Anyway, are you excited for Stevie to come over today?" He asks.

Axl's eyes immediately lit up. "Yeah!"

Slash giggled at his enthusiasm. "Someone's excited." He boops his nose.

Axl's face scrunches up at the gentle poke and Slash laughs louder. Axl booped him back and Slash pretend to bite his finger.

"Ah! Daddy!" He playfully yells. They both giggled for a minute before Slash realized they had to get up.

"Let's get dressed, Axie. What do ya wanna wear?" Slash asked.

"Nothing." Axl's eyes twinkled with mirth.

Slash gave him an 'are you serious right now?' stare and went to get Axl's Thin Lizzy shirt and some black leather pants. He came back from the dresser and unfolded the pants and helped Axl step into them. He balanced himself by placing his hands on Slash's shoulders while he helped Axl pull the pants up. He laced them up as Axl started slipping the shirt overhead. After a few tries, Axl finally got it over himself.

"Good job, baby boy!" Slash exclaimed, while Axl blushed. He grins at his little boy's embarrassment and kisses each of his flaming cheeks, making them a deeper red.

"It's so fun to see you so embarrassed." Slash remarked smugly. Axl covers his face and look away.

"Slash, Axl, there's visitors for you!" Duff yells with sarcasm from the apartment entrance. Axl quickly rushed to the living room to see Duff and Steven standing at the door.

"Stevie!" Axl yells as he runs over to hug his fellow, little friend.

"Axie!" Steven yells back, and they embrace each other as the grown-ups talk.

"I'm so glad you agreed to a play date, Slash. Stevie, here, has been begging me to spend time with Axl, little. All. Month." Duff sighs exasperatedly.

"Yeah, it's no problem."

Duff and Steven had moved out from The Hell House a few months before for privacy, thinking the other band members weren't into age play and they wanted to live as they please without judgement. After about two weeks they moved out, Axl and Slash told them they were into it, but because they moved out they didn't see each other on a regular basis besides at rehearsals and bars. Duff and Slash sat, sipping small amounts of JD left in the bottle, not wanting to be drunk, if the boys needed anything. They sat in silence for a while, then looked around to see where the boys went.

"Boys? Where'd you go?" Slash called after them. He heard distant giggling.

"Fuck off, you little shits!" He heard Izzy yell from his room as the boys came running out - carrying a small jar of guitar picks.

"Give those back, fuckers!" Izzy yelled again. Steven and Axl came running back out into the kitchen area giggling at each other until they looked at their Daddies. Both were staring sternly at them and their blood ran cold, frozen in place.

"Boys?" They both asked.

"Yes Daddy...?" Axl and Steven ask hesitantly in union.

"Axl, give the picks back to Izzy and apologize." Slash orders.