Copper Silk, DLB P. II

I slowly woke up as I felt big fingers running through my long hair. They came back up and lightly scratched at my scalp before gliding through my hair again. I whimpered as the fingers once again returned to my head and lightly massaged my scalp before running through my hair over and over. I tried to move my arm only to find I couldn't, and I lifted my head to see that my arm had been restrained to the bed... by one of my own bandannas.

"What the fuck...?" I spoke groggily.

"Good morning Axl." A warm, soft voice I recognized to be owned by Slash said.

"Slashie, what's going on?" I ask.

"Well, Axie, I thought I'd give some special treatment to your beautiful hair. It's just so pretty."

"Okay, but why am I tied up?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"What was that, baby boy?" Slash asks sternly.

"I'm sorry. Why am I tied up, Daddy?" I ask politely.

"Good boy. I was worried you wouldn't be able to keep still."

"What do you m- ohh..." I moaned as I felt something crook and massage over my prostate excruciatingly slowly.

"I thought you'd enjoy a little toy to play with."

"Daddy..." I moaned as the toy continued to pleasure me.

I felt the familiar bristles of my brush running through my hair. Feeling the different dulled spikes lightly brush across my scalp was enough to make me whimper quietly. Slash slowly brushed through my hair as the toy continues rubbing my prostate at a torturous speed. I moan into the pillow and grind my hips into the bed, trying to get any kind of relief, but it only jostles the toy inside me.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to keep still. Guess I'll have to get creative, won't I?" He says as he straddles my hips. I whine as I try to grind my hips into the bed again, but his weight keeps me firmly pressed against the mattress.

"Daddy please! More!" I whine has Slash brushes through my hair once more.

"You want more, Axie?"

"Yes, please, Daddy, I need more!" I beg.

"Alright, I'll give you more."
He says as I feel him grab my hair and yank it. Although, I can't say it was painful as I felt more arousal flood to my cock.

"Oh, yes Daddy!" I moan into the pillow.

"You like that baby boy?" He teases.

"Yes, so fucking much Daddy!" I felt the brush come down to smack my ass.

"Watch your mouth." He scolds.

"Yes Daddy." I moan as I feel the toy massaging my prostate faster.

I feel the bristles scratching their way down my back as he continues to brush my hair. Slash sets the brush down and begins to dig his fingers pleasurably into my scalp as I moan uncontrollably into the pillow. He leans down so close I can feel his breath on my neck.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you, Axl?" He breathes seductively into my ear.

"Daddy please I need you so fucking bad." I whine in pleasure.

"I'm sorry baby boy, did you say something?" He teases.

"Please fuck me Daddy!" I beg.

"Hmmm, I'm not really feeling convinced." His mocking is getting me so frustrated, but I just continue to give him what he wants.

"Please, Daddy! Please please please I need you so bad it hurts." I cry into the pillow, desperate to be fucked.

"Well we can't let that happen. Let's see if this helps." He says.

Slash takes out the toy from my ass and lubes up his dick, before slowly pushing it in and starting a brutal pace. I groan as I feel him fill me and my sweet spot is hit once more. He thrusts so fast I'm seeing stars from all the pleasure.

"Daddy you feel so good!" I moan as I try to move my arms again, only to fail.

"Yeah? You like my dick up your ass, Axl?" He pants.

"Yes, I love it so much, Daddy! Please, fuck me harder." I say as I whine into the the pillow beneath me.

I feel his thrusts get harder and more forceful as I feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. I tug on my restraints, desperate to hold onto Slash as I'm just on the edge.

"You're not gunna cum yet, baby boy. I want you to see how beautiful you are when you cum." He says as he unties me from the bed, but keeps me kneeling. I realize I'm facing the full length mirror that's by our bed, and I take in the sight. His face, eyes full of dominance and his strong thighs kneeling behind me. My face, flush with arousal and my eyes full of lust, sweat gleaming off our bodies and my cock, stood fully erect and dripping precum onto the bed beneath us.

Slash starts thrusting at a slow speed, hips moving in tantalizing circles as he grinds against my ass. He slowly picks up speed, desperate to get us both to orgasm. One of his hands comes up to play with my nipple ring and I feel the electric shock go straight to my cock and bring me closer to orgasm. Slash yanks my hair back harshly, causing me to yelp and allow my head to be jerked back onto his shoulder, and then leaving kisses and bruises all over my neck and shoulder.

"Do you like it when Daddy plays with your hair, sweet boy?" He purrs into my ear as he licks the shell. I can only moan as he thrusts faster.

"I want you to cum for me, sweetheart. I want you to cum long and hard. Got that?" He asks.

"Y-yes Daddy." I whine as he grabs a hold of my cock and begins to pump it. My mouth drops as the pleasure overwhelms.

"Slash!" I scream as the orgasm washes through my body, jets of white stickiness shooting up and hitting the mirror in front of me in streams. I feel his hot unborn children released inside me, as I'm slowly brought back down from my high. I collapse against him as he sits back down on the bed, feeling so exhausted. Slash wraps his arms around me from behind as I nuzzle my face into his neck.

"How are you feeling, Axie?" He coos in my ear.

"Good. I'm hungry, though." I say as my stomach rumbles. He laughs and begins to dress us both.

"Lets go find something to eat then, yeah?" He asks and I nod as we make our way to the kitchen, where we find a wide-eyed, blushing Steven, a very smug Duff and a pissed off Izzy.

"You've scarred Steven for the rest of his life, you know." Izzy states. I blush and try to cover my face as I go to get some coffee.

"Aw, you're so cute when you blush, Axie!"

"Shut up! Stop it!" I raise my voice at him as my cheeks grow a deeper shade of red.

"Awww, is baby Axl getting upset? Does he need a nap?" He coos at me in mock concern. My cheeks somehow get even redder as Duff starts to laugh and Izzy throws the salt shaker at us and leaves with his hard boiled egg, mumbling curses under his breath.

"Would you just please leave me alone!?" I yell, clearly upset. I continue to go on a tangent about how I don't like it when he talks to me like that in front of the others while he walks over, looks me directly in the eye and kisses me slowly and passionately. I can't help but let my anger melt away and kiss back, but only as be he breaks away.

"Do you feel better now, Axie?" He coos once more as my face heats up again, and I hide my face in his neck where it would be covered by his curls.

"Leave me alone." I mumble half heartedly into his shoulder. I can almost feel him smiling like an idiot as he hugs me, and we stand there hugging in front of Duff and Steven.

"You guys are cute, though." Says Steven.

"I swear to god, Popcorn, if you don't shut your goddamn mouth-" I'm cut off as Slash gives me a look, and I just turn away and grumble as I continue to fix my coffee and go to find something on TV. Slash follows and I curl up to his side as he sits down next to me. I flip the channel onto Pawn Stars and sip my coffee and wonder what the rest of this day will bring.