Chapter 3

"I see you found the closet" Jonathan laughed as Clary walked into the kitchen.
"Yes i did. I also found something else in my closet. Would you happen to know anything about that?" She asked innocently. Jon just laughed.
"Good job sister. How do you like the gear?" He asked with a smile. I smiled.
"Oh i love it, Jon. And i love my room so much. I've always wanted a balcony. You didnt have to get me expensive art supplies. And i love all those books. Thank you, so much. I love you." She squealed launching herseld self at him and peppering his face with kisses. Jon just laughed and moved her mouth from his cheeks to his lips.
Clary lightly pressed het lips against his, inteading for it to be a light quick kiss but Jon pulled her roughly against him and shoved his lips against hers even harder.
"Jon" she murmured.
"Hmm" he asked aginst my lips. Clary took a deep breath, she didnt expect him to just go with this plan easily.
"I want you to be like you, i want you to experiment on me" She said quickly but jon caught it. He jerked away from me.
"Jon, please" Clary pleaded. He took a deep breath as it trying to calm himself down. She wanted him to hurt the woman he loved with his whole heart.
"Clarissa why do you want to be like me, why do you want to be a monster." He whispered. His voice cracked revealing his rarely shown emotion.
"Jonathan, first of all you are not a monster, you do what you think is best for the shadow world. Second of all i want to be like you because your powerful. I dont want to be the old Clary i want to be the Clary that i would have been if I had been raised with you." She said her voice dropping to a wisper. Jonathan stood still for a second, not expecting her to say that, then he stalked out of the room and into the dining room.
Clary leaned aginst the black counter top, trying to stay calm. Clary didnt want to say something she would regret and lose the progress she had made with Jon. She took a few deep breaths and followed Jon into the dining room.
Jon sat at the head of the huge, rectangular, wooden table. He had,his head in his hand and he was silent. Clary just stood there for a few minutes until he spoke.
"Sit my love." He said pointing to the chair on the right of him. Clary noded and took her seat. Once she was comfortable Jonathan lifted his head from his hands. His face was emotionless but his eyes told a diffrent story. His eyes were glassy and had a pained look to them. He was fighting an inner battle. He could do this and make her happy or he could make a deal with her so they both get what they want.
"I will make you a deal Clary" he said staring directly into her eyes. She stared back at him and nodded.
"I will do what you wish if you tell me why you left the institue." He said, his voice loosing its hard edge. Clary expected him to ask eventually but just hearing him say it still shocked me. She took a deep breath and nodded and Jon smiled sadly and leaning back in his chair. Clary took a deep breath and started to talk.
"I was going to suprise the institues inhabitants with Takis. When i got there i heard talking in the kitchen. I was about to go in until I heard isabelle say 'Clary doesnt deserve you Jace'. I waited for jace to defend me but i was left waiting. He just laughed and agreed. They were all making fun of my shadow hunter skills. Even simon and he's a vampire. The only ones who defended me were Alec and Magnus. I ran out of the institute and to the park. I just sat on a bench thinking about what i should do for hours until i decided that i should confront Jace. When i got to the institute i heard moans coming from Jace's room so i peaked my head in and Jace was cheating on me with Kaelie, the waitress from Takis. Jace saw me and followed me outside into the rain. He pleaded and begged me to stay. Saying that he lived me and thst she was just a plaything. But i drew a portal and thought about you and i appeared in your kitchen." Clary said trying to keep her voice steady and keep the tears from falling. Jonatahan looked like he was going to kill something, his eyes werent the beautiful pits they usually are. His eyes were cold and unforgiving. He couldnt believe someone would do that to Clarissa, she was sweet and kind and most importantly powerful.
Jon stood up silenty and stalked towards the door, but Clary flung herself in his path and wrapped her arms around his middle.
He hesitated for a few second before wrapping his arms around her. They stood in silence, with her head against his chest and him playing with her curls.
Once Jon was calm Clary gently removed herself from his arms and looked up at him.
"I think you owe me something Johnathan" She said like that didnt just happen. He sighed sadly and nodded. He grabbed onto her hand and pulled me into the hallway. They walked in silence until we came to a painting called the kiss. Jonathan gently set his hand in the middle if the painting and the wall slid apart, revealing a staircase decending into darkness.
Jonathan grabbed her hand and pulled her down the staircase into a circular chamber. The room was dimly lit by a few lamps. There was a tall cabinet on one side filled with brightly colored vials. In the middle of the room was a dentist's chair with bindings for ankles and wrists. A long counter covered the other side if the room, littered in syringes and multiple scaring looking tools.
"Clary go pick something from that cabinet for yourself." Jonathan said before turning and grabbing a syringe off the counter. Clary opened the cabinet and started searching for what she wanted until she saw a vial with forest green liquid the same color as her eyes.
'Faeries blood' it was labeled. Her eyes scanned over a few interestingly colored bottles, her eyes flashing with excitment.
' Werewolf /shifter blood', ' Vampire blood ', ' Warlock blood', ' Ithuriel's blood', and ' lillith's blood'. She thought she would probably use the demons blood last. She debated for a few moments, switching blood types every so often. In the end she ended up staying with the Faerie blood.
Clary pulled the vial out of the cabinet and presented it to Jonathan. He smiled at the blood.
"This will make you swifter than a faerie knight, as beautiful as the queen, the princess of the fay, and it will cause slight pain to lie." Jonathan murmured. She was shocked. She only thought it would only make me faster, definetly not the princess one.
"Why?" She askes but he knew what she ment. He looked at her and smiled.
"Cuz its the queens blood" he said like it was nothing. She nodded confidently but you could tell she was nervous and he emptied the vial into the syringe and set it down on a table next to the dentist's chair. Clary took a a seat in the chair and be started to do the bindings.
"Wh-" Clary started to ask but he cut me off.
"It will be very painful and you will try to fight me" he said quietly. It pained him to hurt the woman he loved. She nodded and sat still.
Once the bindings were done he picked up the syringe and positioned it over Clary's wrist. His hand started to shake and he started to silently cry. His tears dripped onto Clary's arm as he tried to get himself under control.
"Johnathan, this is what I want. I will be fine. Now please do it, i love you" Clary said soothingly. He nodded and wiped his tears and pushed the syringe into her arm. He pushed the plunger quickly before he could convince himself otherwise.
Clary sucked in a breath as the veins around her wrist started to turn green. Clary was silent for a few seconds and Jonathan watched her cautiously.
Clary sucked in a breath and groaned. Jonathan felt like someone punched him in the gut. He was the one who put Clary in this pain even if she was the one who wanted it. Clary's groans soon escalated into screams and Jonathan sobbed covering his ears trying to block out her screams.
The pain was to much for Clary and she eventually passed out. She felt like she was floating. Was she dead? No she couldnt be.
"Clary?!" A voice asked. Jonathan. She started to struggle, trying to get to him. She opened her eyes and there he was. His white hair was blinding in the daylight. He looked worried but when he say her open her eyes his face broke out into a smile.
Jonathan was so scared when she passed out. He thought she died, she was so still. When she finally woke up he was so happy. She was so beautiful. Her messy curls had turned into beautiful glossy curls, her lips were so plump and pink and kissable. She had a round ample butt, and C cups. He could spend all day marveling at her figure.
"Uhm" Clary cleared her throught blushing profusely. Jonathan blushed and Clary laughed.
"I think you need to go visit the queen." Jonathan said helping Clary out of the bed. Clary laughed
"I agree but first i need to go shower and change." Jon laughed and Clary swatted him on the shoulder as she walked out.
"We leave in an hour be ready Jonathan" she called over to her shoulder to Jonathan. Jonathan laughed
"I can be ready in 5 minutes, love" he yelled and relished her disappearing laughter as she walked further and further up the stairs. Jonathan relized at that moment that he would do whatever it took to hear that laughter for the rest of his life.