Chapter 12

"Well that was a blast." Jonathan laughed as he unbuckled his weapons bealt.
The kitchen was dark but Clary could clearly see her brothers face, illuminated in the moonlight. His features looked softer in the white light.
He almost looked younger as he laughed carelessly.
Clary echoed his laughter as she stripped off her heels and practically threw herself into the nearest chair, groaning.
With one hand she pulled off her weapons belt and with the other she masaged her aching feet.
Jonathan raised his eyebrows at her over exaggeration but he said nothing.
Clary noticed Jonathan's stare and looked up at him, meeting his look with a disapproving scowl.
"Would you like to fight in 5 inch stilettos?" She snapped as she folded her arms over her chest like a pouting child.
Jonathan laughed and raised his hands in defeat. Clary smirked in victory.
"Exactly."
Jonathan didn't respond as he stripped off his steel toe boots and flexed his feet.
"Just drop your gear here, the servants will take care of it." Jonathan said and he stripped off his gear, leaving him in only a black pair of boxers.
He picked up the heap of red from the ground near his feet and neatly folded it before placing it on the black countertop.
Clary nodded her head and stripped off her gear.
Jonathan had never mentioned servents but she knew that someone was responsible for her neatly made bed and constintly clean bedroom.
Jonathan grabbed her gear and folded it with the same delicacy he handled his own.
He was a neat freak just like Jace. But that would only make sense.
After all they were both raised by the same man.
A low growl snapped her out of her musing and she instantly jumped out of her seat.
Her eyes sweeped the dark kitchen, looking for the intruders but she found none.
The only people in the kitchen were her and Jonathan.
The growl resounded again. This time the growl was right behind her, where Jonathan stood.
Clary straightened up and turned to face Jonathan.
His eyes looked like endless pits.
His arms hung lazily at his side and his mouth was curled in a possessive growl.
To anyone else he would have been terrifying. But to Clary he looked more attractive than ever.
His face softened as he stared into Clary's eyes.
His eyes were wide and even in the dark Clary could see the desire burning in them. Jonathan's desire caused burning desire to flare up in her core.
She was instantly panting.
Jonathan's eyes ran up and down her body. His eyes ran over her black lacy thong, then over her stomach to her lacy bra.
His eyes lingered at her breasts before snapping up to her face.
He opened his mouth to say something but Clary crushed her lips against his.
Jonathan gasped in suprise but responded hungrily.
When the pulled apart their breaths came in breathless pants.
Jonathan leaned forward to kiss Clary but she pulled back and pecked his lips instead.
Jonathan growled against her lips making her laugh from the vibrations, and grabbed her waist.
Clary gasped as his cold hands slipped under her bra. His grip momentarily tightened and he yanked her body towards him.
She squealed as her body crushed into his. Jonathan just moaned and crushed her into him even more.
Clary moaned as Jonathan's hands slowly unclasped her bra.
Clary groaned and tryed to slip off her bra faster but Jonathan held her still, drawing out her torture.
When her bra was finally discarded Clary waisted no time ripping of her panties. Jonathan removed his lips from hers and held Clary at arms length so he could examine her.
Clary struggled and tried to strip off Jonathan's boxers but he laughed and removed her hands from his body.
"Desperate much, sister?" He teased as he ran his hands up and down her naked body.
"You sem to have a problem of your own, Jonathan." She laughed as she pointed out the tent in Jonathan's boxers.
Jonathan scowled playfully and crossed his arms over his chest.
Clary laughed and leaned in to kiss his nose.
At the last second Jonathan dipped is face and Clary ended up kissing his lips instead.
Clary moaned as Jonathan slipped his tounge into her mouth.
Clary continued kissing Jonathan as she stripped off his boxers.
He smiled against her lips and suddenly pulled away from her.
Clary yelped as Jonathan grabbed her ass and lifted her up onto the cold counter top. Jonathan kissed her and pushed her back so that she was laying naked on the counter.
Jonathan grinned mischievously as he spread her legs.
Jonathan kissed her inner thigh causing her to squirm in anticipation.
"I need you Jonathan" Clary moabed as he sucked on her inner thigh.
Jonathan laughed against her thigh, sending vibrations straight to her core.
Jonathan seemed to take pity on her and licked her clit causing her to writhe beneath his. Jonathan just tightend his hold on her hips and continued to suck mercilessly on her clit.
"Jonathan!" Clary cried out as she came in Jonathan's mouth.
Jonathan licked her clean and moaned.
"You taste delicious baby." He stated before slamming his cock into her.
As he moved inside of her she felt it throughout her entire body.
With every thrust he touched her in a place she had never felt before.
With every movement she felt a new rush of pleasure that she hadn't known existed.
Waves of pleasure rushed over her one after another and her body clung to his as if her life depended on it.
Clary screamed as he thrusted.
Her body felt like it was going to explode.
Jonathan cried out as he found his release, Clary following right behind his.
Jonathan collapsed on Clary's stomach, still inside of her.
They both remained silent as they tried to catch their breath.
"I love you Clarissa." Jonathan wispered into the dark. Clary laughed from underneath him.
"I love you too Jon."