Chapter 4

"Clarissa we are going to be late if you dont hurry up!" Jonathan screamed from the base of the stairs.
"I'm coming, Jon." Clary said walking out of her bedroom. Jonathan sucked in a breath. She was breathtaking. She was wearing a green bodycon dress that had a haltered neckline. Her hair was in a messy bun on the top of her head and she was wearing black pumps. Her makeup was simple but it enhanced her already gorgeus features. She had mascara, dangerously pointly winged eye liner and matte red lipstick. Jonathan couldn't take his eyes off of her. She looked like a goddess.
"Jonathan!" Clary shouted and jonathan snapped out of his daydream.
"Yes love?" He asked. Clary just rolled her eyes and pushed Jon in the direction of the front door. Sometimes Jonathan drove her crazy. Even if he was staring at her like he would take her then and there.
"Wait" he said turning to face her.
"What no-" Clary sighed before Jonathan pushed her into the wall and kissed her hungrily. Against her own will she responded, moaning.
When they broke apart there was something hard pressing into Clary's thigh. Jonathan smirked and Clary smiled.
"Look what your doing to me love" he purred against her neck before kissing her neck. She grabbed his hard dick and heard him moan.
"Come on Jon we're going to be late" she purred innocently into his ear and released his dick and drew a portal. She smirkes back at him before hoping into the portal. She swore she heard him mutter 'tease' behind her.
It was taking all of John's will power to not take Clary right there and then.
"Think of dieing puppys or something sad ' he was telling himself as him and Clary waited in the queens throne room for the queen.
Clary snickered at his problems even though she was the cause. When he had finaly solved his problem the queen made an appearance. One second she wasn't there and the next she was lounging on her throne in a green silk slip. She smiled slightly when she caught sight of Jonathan. Jonathan and Clarissa bowed their heads out of respect.
"Jonathan what can i do for you?" The Queen purred.
"My queen, Clarissa had your blood running through her veins. She is the rightful princess." Jonathan said confidently. Clary was shocked at how at ease Jon was with the queen. Not even jace spoke to her like that.
The queens head snapped towards her at Jonathan's words.
"I want a sample of your blood as proof" she said still in disbelief. Clary nodded and pulled a knife out of her dress. The queens spring green eyes calculated Clary's every move as Clary grabbed a glass from a nearbye knight. She slit her wrist and let the blood flow into the glass. The queen flinched when the blokd started to flow. Once there was enough blood in the cup jonathan grabbed the cup from Clary and drew an iratze in her wrist and the wound closed up. He stepped forward and handed the glass to a gaurd who inspected it, looked up at the queen and nodded.
The queen did something neither Clary or Jon expected, she leaped off her thrown and pulled Clary into a hug. Clary was shocked at first but quickly wrapped her arms around the queen. The 2 women held the embrace for a few seconds beforw releasing each other. The queen turned to a guard.
"I want a thrown and a crown made for the princess by tommorow." She snapped to the guard who bowed and scurried out of the room.
The queen turned to Jonathan.
"You are my daughter's lover?" She askes coldly. Jonathan looked shocked until the queen sighed
"I can smell you all over her." Jonathanan nodded and the queen huffed.
"I dont approve but if it makes my daughter happy it will remain" the queen snapped.
Clary was shocked at being called the queens daughter but she turned to her new mother.
"Mother is it ok if i live with Jon but still have chambers here so i can still come and stay her during important events?" Clary asked. The queen debated with herself for a few moments before saying.
"That's fine but im going to give you a ring that we can communicate telepathically with. And you WILL come back for important events." She said, already acting like a mother. Clary laughed as the queen pulled 2 gold rings from a pocket in the folds of her dress. She handed one to Clary and slid the other on her finger.
Jonathan silently watched the 2 women bicker and test out the telepathy rings.
He was really happy that the queen excepted Clary as her daughter. He much rather preferred the queen as Clarissa's mother than Jocelyn. Even thinking her name brought a foul taste to his mouth.
"Jonathan, mothers going to take me to see my chambers, do you want to come with?" She asked practically bouncing up and down with excitement. I smiled and nodded reaching out to grab Clary's hand, not missing the glare that the queen sent me. Her motherly instincts are already kicking in.
The queen lead them behind the throwns and down a hallway concealed by a drape. We walked for what seemed to be forever until we came to 2 sets of double doors, each set on either side of the hallway.
"Those are my chambers." She said pointing the set of doors on the right.
"And those are yours" she said pointing the the doors on the left. We just stood there until the queen told us to go in and look around. Clary took a deep breath, Jonathan could tell she was nervous. She swung the doors open to reveal a glamorous, old fashioned room.
Clary still couldn't believe that she was the seelie princess. One of the perks was the room. The room was huge.
It had a double king sized 4 poster bed in the middle and the bathroom had a huge bath tub in the middle of the room that was like the size of an actual swimming pool. It was all old fashioned so there was no modern tech but it was still beautiful.
"Your majesty, your highness, you have visitors"A servant said running into the bedroom. The queen nodded and dismissed the servent.
"Ready?" She asked Clary. Clary nodded and the queen walked into the hallway.
Clary hesitated before starting to follow her but jon grabbed her hand and kissed her quickly. Clary smiled as the queen yelled
"Clarissa!" She grabbed Jons hand and pulled him into the hallway to see the queen staanding there, arms crossed and scowling.
"Sorry mother" Clary said dipping my head. Her face immediately softened and she nodded before turning on her heel and leaving Clary and Jon to scurry after her.