two

Nora hurried into the library, immediately seeing Teddy waiting for her at an isolated table

Nora hurried into the library, immediately seeing Teddy waiting for her at an isolated table. She was late. Granted, it was only thirteen minutes late, but she absolutely hated it when she was late. She didn't like the idea of people waiting for her.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered as she sat across from him.

"It's no problem," Teddy replied. "Really. Now, shall we get started?"

"Of course."

Nora didn't always flirt with Teddy or tease him. She knew when it was time to play and time for business. And currently, it was time for business.

"Teddy," she whispered, sliding her essay over to him.

His eyes flickered to her eyes for a split second before he scooted his own essay over to read her essay. Nora watched in anticipation as his eyes roamed over the words she had written so far.

"Well, it's not bad. You just nearly got the five-pages requirement down, so perhaps you should add more details about the wand movement and why this could be useful in the future."

He slid the essay back to her, and she smiled, patting his hand.

"Thank you, Teddy."

"No problem, Nora."

She went back to fixing her draft, eyes flicking back and forth between the text and her draft as her quill furiously sped through the writing. She put her quill down and poked Teddy's hand. It drew his attention.

"Yes?"

"Say it again," Nora whispered, looking at him in the eyes.

Teddy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Say what?"

"My name, silly," she whispered.

"Nora?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side.

She grinned, ruffling his hair. "Perfect. That's what you'll be saying when I finally get you in my bed."

Teddy's hair turned bright pink as he spluttered out random words before saying, "I - Merlin, we're only sixteen!"

"Hush!" Madam Pince harshly hissed.

"Hush yourself, you daft cow," Nora quietly retorted under her breath.

"Nora!" Teddy warned.

"Harmless joking," she replied with a smile.

"Somehow, I don't believe that."

"Well, Teddy, that hurt my feelings."