twelve

"Nora, you're pouting again," Natalia Wood commented

She huffed, continuing to pout as she turned away from Natalia. She really did miss Teddy, but she had done enough damage to their relationship.

Natalia rolled her eyes and silently grabbed a pillow from one of the beds in the dorm. She smacked Nora's head. Nora shrieked and fell to her side on top of her bed.

"Natalia!" Nora scolded.

Natalia blinked. "I didn't do anything."

"Just leave me alone. You're as annoying as your brother," Nora mumbled.

"Stop being so pouty. Just kiss and make up with Teddy. Salazar knows he's just waiting for you to snog him again."

"Don't say that. I hurt him. It wasn't right of me to do that."

"What sort of Slytherin are you? You're moping around like some sort of pansy Gryffindor!" Natalia scolded. "Get up off your fucking arse and explain yourself to him."

"What am I supposed to say?" Nora asked.

"You know what to say, Kingsley," Natalia reassured. "You always know what to say. Put on your brave face, grab him, and run."

Nora did exactly what Natalia ordered her to do. It looked like a kidnapping since Nora did it during breakfast in the Great Hall. She walked in, scanning heads for odd hair colors.

She saw dark blue hair at the Hufflepuff table, then immediately ran to him. She put her hands around his waist, lifted him out of the table, then covered his mouth with one hand and dragged him out of the Great Hall.

His friends stared after the two, mouths open. Everyone else was confused, but his friends were simply concerned for his safety.

His words came out muffled as his mouth moved against the palm of her hand. Nora simply did not care as she dragged him into an empty corridor. She finally let him go. He stumbled back with wide eyes and heavy breaths.

"Are you mad?" he questioned.

"A little, yes. Now, hear me out."