fourteen

At Hogwarts, everyone knew Teddy and Nora made up

At Hogwarts, everyone knew Teddy and Nora made up. Their relationship spread like a wildfire within days.

Teddy and Nora decided to start dating each other, but Nora warned him that she may act distant or odd at times because she wasn't used to relationships.

Teddy had his arm around Nora's shoulders. She decided to sit with him at the Hufflepuff table. Even after the Second Wizarding War, some Slytherins were still prejudiced.

"I understand you two made up, but it doesn't mean you must snog in front of us," Charles said, bored.

"We're not snogging, you tosser," Nora retorted, leaning forward to flick his nose before leaning back into Teddy's side.

Teddy smiled down at her and kissed her hair before tilting his head to rest his cheek on top of her head. Charles groaned and distastefully threw down the pumpkin pasty onto his plate.

"I think I've puked some of the pumpkin back up."

Teddy rolled his eyes and threw a fork at him. "Shut it. You're just angry that Victoire doesn't like you back."

Charles scoffed. "She doesn't know what she's missing out on, mate."

"I'm sure," Nora muttered. "Because you're just so charming."

"What is that supposed to mean?" he retorted.

"Careful, love," Teddy whispered, smiling.

Nora smiled as well, creating insults in her head. "Well, she's obviously out of your league. She's part Veela, at that. Why would she go for you? She'd be better off going for Fraser."

"Wood?" Charles incredulously asked. "He's - He's no good for her!"

She grinned. "Perhaps, but he's quite good looking."

Teddy leaned away and narrowed his eyes at her. "Careful there, Nora, or I'll think you're cheating on me."

She smiled at him innocently before quickly pecking his lips. "I wouldn't dream of it."