epilogue

Nora and Teddy eventually got married after they graduated Hogwarts

Nora and Teddy eventually got married after they graduated Hogwarts. They took it slowly, as Nora did not quite understand how relationships worked. It felt odd to her to simply cuddle and read books or to cook together or take care of a garden together in the blazing sun.

However, Nora did understand one thing - and she did plenty of it with Teddy. Even though he had his moments and outbursts on days near the full moon, Nora could easily challenge him. She put him in his place multiple times when his temper was drawing short. For that, he was glad to have her.

Though Nora was absolutely positive she cast a Contraceptive Charm, the results of a potion had said otherwise. Nora was pregnant with Teddy's child. They were both shocked, but happy to have a family of their own.

Four years later, Teddy, Nora, and their 4-year-old son, Ezra Lupin, decided to meet Harry and Poppy at Platform 9¾ since they were dropping off their own children and decided it would make better use of their time rather than meet up elsewhere.

Poppy suddenly shrieked in glee as she spied Teddy, Nora, and Ezra. She absolutely adored Ezra because of his ability to change eye colors. Poppy ran over to them. Harry trailed after his wife, rolling his eyes. She simply loved children too much. Poppy pinched Ezra's cheeks before he smacked them away and buried his face into his mother's legs.

Nora chuckled, leaning down to pat Ezra's hair.

"Hey, Poppy," Teddy and Nora greeted simultaneously.

"Hello, darlings," she greeted. "So how have you been? Would you like to have dinner at our place tonight?"

"Only if there's wine," said Nora.

Poppy smiled. "I've always liked you."

Nora smiled. "I'm glad to hear that from my husband's mother."

Teddy scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry I haven't been keeping contact. Been a bit busy lately."

Poppy waved her hand around. "No matter. I'll account for lost time by playing with Ezra."

"I think she wants more children," whispered Harry as he leaned in. "You've got to stop her."