four

Nora was placed into Wool's Orphanage in the Muggle world

Nora was placed into Wool's Orphanage in the Muggle world. Headmistress McGonagall had sought her out after hearing of her abilities.

At the age of eight, Nora had accidentally blew out the electricity at the orphanage after the matron punished her for having an attitude during dinner.

McGonagall put Nora into the system, but no one in the Wizarding World wanted to adopt her. When Nora turned eleven, she was sent to Hogwarts to learn.

To Nora, McGonagall was her mother. However, she, too, had her own home to return to during the breaks. Nora had nowhere to go for breaks. She was left with the elves, Filch and his cat, and any other student who chose to stay.

"Nora, where'll you be going for Easter break?" Teddy asked.

The two were sitting in a far away corner in the library. They didn't want Madam Pince to hear them. If she did, she would definitely kick them out.

"Here, silly." She flashed him a smile.

"Again?"

Her smile faltered. "I'm always here, Teddy."

He gave her a sad look.

"Don't tell me you're worried about me?" she questioned, lightly punching his shoulder.

"Nora, you shouldn't joke about such matters," he scolded.

She rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine. I am fine. Please, trust me on this."

"Maybe... I can stay with you this break," he suggested. "I don't want you to be alone."

She smiled softly and put her hand over his hand. "It's okay, Teddy. Go home to your family."

"Well, I don't exactly have parents," he reminded. "It'll just be my cousins, godfather, and grandmother. I saw them over winter break, anyway."

"Teddy," Nora scolded.

"I really don't want you to be alone."

Nora grinned and cupped his cheek with her other hand. "Thank you, but if you wanted to spend alone time with me, you could have just said so."

Teddy flushed, his hair turning as pink as his cheeks.