five

Harry and Andromeda couldn't really understand why Teddy wanted to stay at Hogwarts during Easter Break, especially since his birthday was on one of those days, but he told them he had to help a friend in need

Harry understood immediately. While it may not have been as serious as it would've during Harry's years at Hogwarts, he knew how important friendship was.

So when everyone left to go back home, Nora was thoroughly shocked to see Teddy approach her in the empty Great Hall.

"Teddy? What - What are you doing here? Isn't Mr. Potter supposed to be - "

"I chose to stay here - for you."

She grinned and patted the empty seat next to her at the Slytherin table. The house elves were tending to her every need. Teddy sat down next to her.

"I could kiss you right now," Nora said.

He coughed lightly into the crook of her elbow, but he didn't deny it.

"It's odd not to see people in here. It's even odder for me to be sitting at the Slytherin table," Teddy said with a chuckle.

Teddy and Nora were the only ones there. Filch was most likely roaming about with Mrs. Norris terrorizing the school.

A house elf popped up next to Nora, causing her to jump.

"Would young Nora like anything else from Lucy?" the house elf asked.

"Um - you've made enough food for me," Nora replied nervously, glancing at the amount of food scattered around the long table.

"Is young Nora not happy? Lucy is sorry!" She began bawling.

"Uh - no - no, don't do that. Uh - Lucy, I command you to stop crying!"

She immediately stopped.

"You may go now, Lucy," Nora said.

With another crack, Lucy was gone.

"That was quite a scene," Teddy said.

"She's emotional. And to think that she only met me an hour ago," Nora retorted.

"It seems like everyone likes you."

"All that matters is if you like me," Nora said with a grin.

"How could I not?" he quietly asked, locking eyes with her.

She gulped. "Well, that's something," she whispered.