better off - e.d

{I wrote this}

okay so this is uh idk lmao. okay so lowercase is intended so pls don't bully me🥰 anyway look at these lil beans<3 uwu

£

I hug my body pillow as I wait for my husband. He's been busy with his work providing for me and our son. Yes, I work too but he works for longer hours. His boss has offered him a break but Ethan declined, he thought I'd be disappointed in him. I have no idea why he thought that but I'm thankful for him taking care of us. He's the sweetest thing, his smile;brightens my day. His laugh; makes me laugh. He's the most amazing thing that's happened to me, other than our son.

I jolt up from hearing our bedroom door squeak open. "Hey babe" my husband barely whispers. "Hey" I squeak. I haven't noticed that I'm crying, hormones am I right? He replaces my body pillow with himself. "I missed you" I whisper kissing the crown of his head. "Me too baby, me too" Ethan says rubbing my back up and down. By now he's noticed I've been crying, he's used to it sadly.

"Goodnight love"

ethan*
I place my face into the crook of y/n's neck as I brush through her hair. I let out a sob, I can't keep doing this to her. Arriving home late and waking up super early, not being able to see her. Unless I just take s glimpse of her before I wake up. I can barely do that sense my job starts at five in the fucking morning. I usually wake up at three fifty or something. Crazy right, I know. I barely see my kid, I can't even go to his games, or his grade ceremony's. I let out a quiet sob as I continue playing with my wife's hair. "I'm sorry that I'm not here for you. I'm sorry that I'm not the guy you wanted. I'm sorry that I barely even show up to our son's games. I'm so so sorry baby. Maybe you're better off without me" I say caressing her cheek. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" I let out a sigh as I get out of bed. "I love you and our little boy so so much. I'll miss you." I kiss her forehead hearing her soft snores. I walk towards me and y/n's closet as I grab all my things. "I'm sorry baby, you deserve better." I say walking out of not only my wife's life, but my son's life. I walk into my sons room seeing him already awake playing fOrTnItE. Gosh I taught him so well. "I need to go baby" I say about to start crying again. "What do you mean dad?" He asks confused and anxious. "I'll be gone for a little, don't worry little one I say kissing his forehead. "Tell mommy I love her and I'll miss her" before I was going to leave he jolts up from his bed and engulfs me in a big hug. I hear him start to cry as I pat his head. "I will, bye dad" he says.

"Bye"

(An: I'm sorry!! I felt like making a sad story lmao, anyways the son is 8 so Ethan and u had him while u guys were kinda young ;) banyways there will be more little stories coming soon!)