boyfriend - g.d

i wrote this btw

y/n pov
i start getting dressed for a party that my so called "friends" are making me go to. i'm sitting here, barbecue sauce on my titties (an: IM SORRY LMFAO I HAD TO) i'm sitting here eating fucking ramen as my boyfriend is probably fucking some whore! i caught him cheating and now my friends are desperately trying to get me out of the house. now i have to be productive and actually do something which by the way is a pain in the ass. i grab a party dress from my closet that's silk black and hugs my curves perfectly. i grab my purse and phone then go head out.

i arrived to the party, the toxic smell of alcohol fills the air as well as stink bitches that don't shower😭 i look around for my friends but see literally none of them. all i see is a fucking man whore which is gray fucking son. fuck he's walking over to me. he smiles and waves at me, to be honest i don't know how to react i obviously still like him. as i'm about to talk to him he goes to the girl behind me and hugs her while he smirks at me. okay grayson, i'll play your little game too.

grayson pov

i've been miserable for the past week, y/n broke up with me. and the worst part is that we've been dating for 2 years. i didn't cheat, she saw my brother making out with a chick and her stubborn ass self wont believe that is was him. i'm not giving up yet. i'm going to a party and i'm going to have a blast and win her back.

it's been a few minutes at the party and she's literally talking to all my friends. let's just say they are horny fuckers and don't even care that she's my ex. i mean yeah i hugged a girl to make her jealous but this is ridiculous. she's meant to be with me, she's mine.

y/n pov
grayson has been talking to this girl for an hour. i gotta admit i'm jealous as fuck but if he wants to play then i'll play along. i grab ethan and start dancing with him.

"y/n what are you doing?"

"trying to make grayson jealous, duh."

"oh okay" is all he says as we keep dancing. i see grayson in the corner of my eye clenching his jaw and not even paying attention to the girl anymore. he starts walking up to me and ethan shoving everyone in his way. me and ethan just keep dancing until grayson yanks me away and starts walking to the bathroom.

"hey what are yo-" he interrupts me by kissing me roughly yet passionately. i kiss back as he pushes me against the wall (an: this is way too unholy for me so ur welcome😔)  "mm gray" he keeps going as i try to push him off. "stop" i say finally able to push him off. he has a confused expression.

"you literally cheated on me and you think that i'm going to just fall right back to your feet?!" i say while tearing up. he grabs me by my hands and gives me a warm hug. "that was ethan babe, remember i went to get chocolate for you. i wasn't even at me and e's house yet." everything starts to make sense.

"oh my god i feel so dumb, i'm sorry gray" i say looking up at him. "it's okay princess but i guess i'll have to punish you later for not believing your own boyfriend." he says with a smirk. i smack his arm playfully and whisper a "shut up". he chuckles and we walk back into the party.

later that night let's just say we made up.

HEYYY SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! so this is obviously inspired by ariana's song 'boyfriend' i love the song sm. anyways thx for reading💌