confined 2 - e.d

Warnings: Smut, angst, swearing, bit of fluff, graphic violence, mentions of religion and religious figures. This is a part TWO to Confined, so please read Confined FIRST otherwise you'll be thoroughly confused.

♡credits to episkygrant on tumblr♡

She didn't know how she did it, honestly.
After having spent six months in her fiery doom, Y/N found her miracle when Ethan had accidentally left his chamber door open, ultimately freeing his prisoner. She didn't spend any time hesitating, she took her chance by fleeing the room and making sure she wasn't caught. Sure, being trapped in Hell turned out to not be complete torture, and she has grown a bit of an affection towards her demon Master. However, during those six months Y/N somehow was deemed the most beautiful prisoner Hell has ever seen and every demon wanted to get a taste of what Ethan had. This led Ethan to confine her in his room, refusing to let her leave due to his toxic possessiveness over. He saw it as protection, though.
Y/N had found herself in the dark cave she had landed in when she first fell into Hell, and she looked up, surprised to find an opening at the top as if she were at the bottom of a wishing well. She took a deep breath and began to climb up the rigid and rocky walls of the cave, inevitably earning herself scratches and bruises along her nearly bare body but she didn't let it discourage her. As she neared the top of the portal opening, a lingering thought in the back of her mind wondered if it was a good idea, and the voice along with it was advising her to go back. She ignored it and persisted her journey, letting out an exasperated breath once she finally climbed out onto the ground into the mortal world. As she laid on the wet grass of the woods, she watched as the portal closed, meaning she was finally free. Free from him.
Standing up, she slowly started walking towards the edge of the woods despite her aching legs. She found the church where she had once departed from her parents, and found a giant crowd of people standing around. They must have just gotten out of a mass or something. Y/N clutched her stomach as she felt a sharp pain and let out a squeal, earning her looks from several people in the crowd. They all gasped at her disheveled and beaten up appearance and many of them ran over and asked if she needed help. One elder woman, who Y/N recognized as her longtime next-door neighbor, reached over to her and smudged the dirt off her battered face.
"Y/N dear, where have you been? You went missing nearly six months ago!" the old woman, Nora, questioned with a bewildered expression. "Where in God's name were you?"
"Hell," mumbled Y/N, feeling rather dizzy by the blinding sunlight. "I-I need to see my parents."
Nora sighed sadly, holding the hurt girl in her arms. "Oh my dear, your parents were so distraught over your disappearance that they ended their lives. I am so sorry, Y/N."
Y/N had expected herself to cry at the mention of her parents' deaths, but she didn't. In fact, she acted as if it wasn't of importance. She recognized it as Ethan's doing, as she discovered that her folks never loved her all along. Y/N looked into Nora's concerned eyes and asked, "Where will I stay?"
"You can stay with me for the time being, darling."
After her words, Y/N fainted. When she woke up, she was laying in bed in an unfamiliar bedroom - but nothing like the dungeon she had been trapped in for several months. She had a cold wet towel laid on her forehead as she looked around at the floral covered wallpaper, and down at the teal nightgown that had replaced her ripped black robe. Her body felt weak as she stood up, the floor beneath her bare feet creaking after every step she took. She walked down the hallway of the one story home, and surely enough she find Nora sitting in her kitchen sipping at a cup of tea. The elder woman smiled weakly at Y/N and motioned for her to take a seat across the table from her.
"Do you remember the person who had taken you, dear?" she asked, tapping her painted nails against the edge of the table.
Y/N's mind went immediately to Ethan, and she wondered if he was on his way to retrieve her. If she was being honest right now, she was beginning to regret her decision in escaping her imprisonment. Her heart clenched at the thought of the demon who, despite his possessiveness, treated her quite well for a creature from Hell. During her time they shared many laughs and read many books together, and when they become intimate with each other it felt everlasting - she never wanted it to end. She almost wished he was there to stop her from leaving.
"I-I don't remember," Y/N groggily uttered, glancing down at the table as she lied easily. "I don't know his name. He was an old man with a bald head and a grey beard, and always wore flannel clothing. I didn't see him often, he always kept me locked in his dark basement."
She watched as Nora scribbled the description on the notepad in front of her, nodding her head along as she asked, "Were there other girls there like you, too?"
"No," Y/N replied.
It wasn't like Y/N wasn't saving Ethan with these lies - he wouldn't even face the consequences of the kidnapping, anyway. She told them because she knew that no one would believe her story of falling into Hell and becoming a prisoner of the most attractive demon. People would assume she suffered such trauma that it drove her to insanity.
The old woman sighed and put away her notepad, seeming to be given up. "It's not like it matters whether or not we catch the perpetrator."
Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Why would you say that?"
Nora gulped, hesitating to make eye contact with the young and scarred girl. "Oh dear, just two months we received word from NASA that an asteroid is coming as a final destruction to humanity in the next year or so. There's nothing they can do to stop it, the world will end and we will all ultimately die. At least you were freed from captivity to enjoy the remainder of your life, my dear."
Y/N shivered at the dark tone in Nora's voice, feeling creeped out and terrified. Now she was truly regretting leaving Hell - leaving Ethan - just to return to a planet that's about to be demolished. She reckons that when she dies she'll return to Hell; surely the fact that her being intimate and sharing affection with a demon won't guarantee her a spot in Heaven.
Y/N couldn't sleep the rest of the night. She wasn't necessarily scared of the end of the world, or dying for that matter. She kept thinking back to Ethan, and what would happen if they were to ever meet again.
Meanwhile, in Hell, Ethan was seething with rage and despair. Yes, his psychic abilities told him this fate of his true love's escape, but he was still infuriated. He felt like an imbecile for accidentally leaving his chamber door open, however, he sought revenge on whatever moron left the damn portal open.
Grayson was attempting to calm Ethan down by saying, "I'll help you find out who it is, and then we'll send an army of demons to go and look for her. Y/N couldn't have gone far-"
"No," Ethan cut his brother off in an aggressive tone. "Leave her be. Let her live the rest of her life in freedom."
"Um, the rest of her life isn't actually that long, E," Grayson reminded him. "Didn't you hear Lucifer mention the asteroid he designed which will wipe out the entirety of Earth? Or did you sleep through that meeting, too?"
Ethan's eyes widened in remembrance. Yes, his Y/N will return to him eventually no matter what. And though his senses are telling him that Angels are going to try to bring her to Heaven, he will make damn sure that she falls into his clutches for the rest of eternity. He cannot lose her again, she is his only happiness.
As time goes by, his aggression and desire for dominance goes stronger. Ethan develops a reputation amongst his fellow demons, giving him the nickname: King. This is largely in part by the fact that Lucifer himself classified Ethan as an official Heir to Satan's throne, and the designated leader for the demons that roam the fiery levels of Hell. Ethan had been working out more, and tortured as many mortal souls as he could on a daily basis. He was furious and distraught by his lost of Y/N, but the thought of her coming back into his arms one day was what gave him determination. He was prepared to kill everybody and anybody who got in his way to get to her.
Back to Y/N, she continued living with Nora and attended church with her every Sunday. As of recently, the church was constantly crowded with many people praying for redemption and ridding their sins before they die. She felt as though no amount of praying will guarantee her a spot in the sky, and she certainly wasn't about to repent her sins and ask for forgiveness. Y/N was sure she committed the biggest sin of them all when she gave a demon her virginity.
As months go by, leading up to The End, catastrophic disasters increase but somehow Y/N was still pulling through. It wasn't until the day the asteroid was likely to struck where she felt like she was actually going to die. On this day, she decided not to attend church with Nora, despite the many attempts of persuasion by the old woman. She just didn't want to die in a place where she felt as though she no longer belonged on. Y/N had headphones over her ears, blasting music to shield her away from the shrieking and desperate screams of the outside world as they begged for their lives. Her eyes were shut as she anticipated the planet to explode at any moment. When Nora's house began to shake, Y/N couldn't help but break from her feigned bravery and let out a whimper of fear, before pulling off her headphones. She pulled back the curtains covering the windows and gaped at the surrounding houses falling apart, along with spontaneous fires erupting out of nowhere.
Y/N quickly ran down the hallway and towards the front door as the roof of the house began to cave in; she wasn't sure why she was running, it was just on impulse. She was going to die anyway, with everybody else, so what was the point? She didn't want to die painfully, especially in a strange old woman's home.
As she ran along the cracked sidewalk, Y/N soon came to an abrupt stop once the streets in front of her opened into a large, gaping hole where many civilians fell into. She let out a small sobbed and tried to back away, but was accidentally pushed by another individual into the hole. Her hands gripped the edge, preventing herself from falling in but she couldn't pull herself back up. No one dared to help her as everybody else was concerned with their own lives. She looked up at the blood red sky through her tear-blurred vision and sighed, realizing that this was it. She was going to die.
And then she felt a strong grip on her wrist.
Ethan pulled her easily out of the hole and threw her over his shoulder as he ran through the busy crowd who barely spared them a glance. Y/N was at a loss for words as she didn't know how to react. She wanted to cry, scream, and kiss him over and over again at the same time. But she stayed silent in a confused daze as he led her to the very woods behind the church (which was now destroyed) where he first took her. She held onto Ethan tightly as they fell into the portal leading to Hell where, ironically, she'll be safe.
Once her feet touched the ground, she looked up at Ethan, who was staring at her with his hazel eyes. She couldn't tell if he was happy to see her or was furious - she would assume he would be angry, considering she escaped his clutches without one last goodbye.
Y/N croaked, her throat dry, "E-Ethan..."
"You left me," he interrupted her, his voice void of emotion. "You took your chance and left without a trace, as if those months we spent together meant nothing to you."
"You confined me," Y/N pointed out, swallowing her guilt as his intense gaze penetrated her mind. "I felt like I was trapped and I didn't know what to do. But I regretted leaving you."
Those words were music to his ears, but he still wasn't quite convinced. Perhaps she was trying to do some damage control. "You left me."
"I love you," the words flew out of her mouth before she could stop them, surprising her and Ethan.
He stayed silent for a moment, letting those three words absorb his conscious completely. When he looked into her teary eyes, he believed her. She meant her words, and suddenly the heart in his chest began to beat for her.
A smirk formed on his lips, and he whispered into her ear, "Prove it."
Y/N softly gasped, then suddenly felt a surge of confidence shoot through her. She grabbed his large hand and led him down the narrow path that used to frighten her months ago and into the main level of Hell, where other demons walked and talked giddily as they were boastful about the apocalypse. Many other demons recognized Ethan and greeted him with respect and honor, quite unlike as they did before.
"Hey, King is back."
"King Ethan's back everyone!"
"Looks like King got his girl back."
Y/N was confused by it all, but shook away their comments as she dragged Ethan over to his chamber. They walked inside and he closed the door behind him, providing her a vague explanation, "They call me King."
"Why?" she asked.
He smiled innocently, his tall frame towering over her. "Because I'll be the King of the Damned for Eternity one day. Now, pretty girl, why don't you prove to me that you can be my queen?"
Y/N nodded and lowered herself to her knees, as if bowing down to him. Her hands reached for the waistband of his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, along with his underwear. Ethan bit his lip as she grasped his erected cock - the fucking sight of made him hard. Her tongue flicked over his wet tip before she slid him into her mouth. He groaned as his tip hit the back of her throat as she proceeded to bob her head up and down, taking all of him in as saliva dripped from her mouth. She didn't stop even as he came to his edge, so he grabbed her tightly by her hair and pulled himself out of her mouth with pre-cum dripping down her chin.
"I want to cum when I'm inside you," he growled, pushing her towards the bed. "Get on your hands and knees and lay down on your stomach."
After his words, his ripped off the remainder of her tattered clothing and she complied with his commands, getting on top of his silky mattress with her face down and ass up. His hand caressed her ass before applying a firm slap to her cheek, causing a gasp to leave her mouth. He thrusted three fingers into her wet core and she gripped his sheets with her hands, swearing under her breath as he continued his actions. She then felt the tip of his dick pressed against her ass, slowly making its way towards her pussy. Without warning, he slammed into her and she screamed in delight as he took her doggy style.
He lowered his body against her back and swore, and Y/N spoke up, "A-Are you happy I'm your prisoner again, King?"
He nearly came undone at her innocent tone, but he continued thrusting himself in and out of her as he replied, "You're not my prisoner, you're my lover. Fuck, call me King again."
"King, harder," she moaned, and he growled before pushing his entire length inside her.
He gripped her hair and pulled her head back as he fucked her as hard as he could, both of their moans mixed together and echoing off his dark wells. Eventually Y/N unexpected came, squirting cum down her thighs and at that sight, Ethan released all over the back of her thighs. He pulled out and laid beside a panting Y/N, taking her into his arms.
"I love you, Y/N," he whispered, the demon's heart glowing at the sight of his beloved.
"I love you, King," Y/N replied, more than glad to spend the rest of eternity with her one true savior.