cam girl 2 - g.d

smut!

♡credits to rockstardolan on tumblr♡

Weeks Later, you couldn't stay away from him.
How could you? He knew exactly what to do, and what to say to make you come more than once in under two minutes. It was crazy, because he wasn't even able to touch you, much less fuck you the way you so desperately wanted him to. All he had to really do was look at you through a webcam and speak to you in that deep, sexy voice that sent chills down your spine and made your pussy throb.
He made it so incredibly hard; and it didn't help that he was so charming as well.
After the first time, you disconnected to not be able to speak to him anymore - even if you wanted to - and promised yourself to stay far away from Grayson Dolan. You needed the money, that was always the main case (the only case, really), but he wasn't going to do this to you. Fuck sake, you were classmates. What if the more you did it, the more he'd start to recognize you?
You were still a nobody in that school, but you couldn't risk it.
It had started to be tougher for you the more you went along with your weekly meetings. Maybe you wanted this, the whole webcam thing, because there was no other way you would get close to him. Grayson wasn't going to go for somebody like you, not even for the sex. He was a drop dead gorgeous, athletic, amazing young man that was going to do big things, and if Ethan was disgusted by you? Well, that said enough.
Heavily shaking, you got up from your spot on your bed after coming for probably the hundredth time that night with Grayson. He was trying to regain his breathing, reaching over for the towel he now kept nearby to clean up, his curious eyes staring you down.
His mind was clicking. He needed to say this before you left. He never knew when you'd decide to pick him out of all the others or leave. You had rejected him before, after all; only because you had to stop coming to him, but he was just so fucking irresistible.
"Hey, wait."
Normally, things would be done. You'd shower, change into something comfy, and go back to studying just as your parents would come home from cleaning the dumps at the Casino. Meanwhile, Grayson would go play some video games or try to look up stuff from the Chemistry book you still had with your belongings.
"I-I know this might be weird to ask–"
Oh no.
You should've shut your laptop off right then and there, never come back again, give him back his textbook, and possibly move out of the country; but something was holding you back.
He paused and moved his head to the side, slightly squinting his eye in thought.
Your heart fluttered, and you really wished it hadn't.
"Listen... this is gonna sound bad. I sorta... kinda... stole this credit card from a friend, and it's... sorta kinda... taken a toll on me. I didn't think he'd find out, but he did, so now I'm pretty much, how do you say, fucked."
It was true. Tyler had found out about a missing card that actually belonged to his father all while his family was starting to go through a pretty rough patch financially. Grayson and Wes felt bad, but if he ever found out it was them who took the card, then that'd be the end of it. He needed to do something about it soon.
You wanted to mention him having the money since that part confused you. How was he able to go to school there? Though you didn't want to seem like that person. Maybe he also had his own dirty little secret, and you just figured from the type of life you had been living, that everyone else's was so much better. You still wanted to ask, but you also didn't want to expose yourself; no matter how small the detail would be.
"Gray, I have to–"
"Anything, is there anything, babygirl?" He sounded hopeless now. It didn't help that he used that name on you. He could drop it, and your panties would go along with it. "I can do what– what you do..."
You smiled at his cuteness, nibbling on your lip.
"I'm 100% serious, don't give me that look."
"I'm not giving you any type of look, Daddy." He gave you a tiny glare, but you still sat there trying to think of something.
Grayson was a sweet guy, and outside your bedrooms, he would actually acknowledge you. He would throw his head back during class so that his hair would cover up your work and hands and you'd have to move him away, not wanting to because his hair felt so soft. He would walk you to your class carrying your stuff or help you out at your locker whenever he saw you with too many heavy things. He would give you some of his actual good food items from school whenever you'd show up late. The list went on.
Scratch that, he was an angel. A dirty angel, somehow.
Maybe you weren't friends yet, but you were enough so, that you were able to come over to his house once to study for the next Chemistry test since he needed the book physically. It started off nice in his quiet dining room, and you were semi excited to possibly see Ethan, but then you remembered he was probably at Mel's Diner. At one point, Grayson offered you a drink - and seeing how delicious he looked up close under the steaming light, you knew you definitely needed something to cool you down.
You'd chosen a Sprite, but once he brought it, you accidentally dropped it. Being stupid, you didn't wait. You were so freaking nervous, that you ended up opening it and spraying it all over Grayson.
"I am so sorry–"
Grayson only chuckled, looking down at his stained shirt. The liquid was beginning to seep into his light colored shirt; as if it wasn't tight enough... "Don't worry about it. I like a squirter."
Wh–? Did you hear him right? Probably not. He said it in such a low voice. It honestly could've been anything.
"Textbook's fine this time, at least."
Even as he was trying to make a joke, you were aching when he stood up and took the wet shirt from the hem and lifted it up to take it off. Your eyes guiltily roaming his chiseled body, his tense abs, and you definitely noticed one arm being a little more veiny than the other, and flashes of him holding onto his dick with his fist while throwing his head back with closed eyes came through. It didn't help that the sweatpants he was wearing did nothing to cover up his big bulge.
Suddenly you were thirsty for something else.
"What's the matter?"
"N-nothing, just..." You shook your head, and with eyebrows tilted down, you stared down at your work. He was testing you when he got closer and slowly sat down, giving you a whiff of his spicy scent. You could feel his gaze on you, making you blush as you began to sweat in the thick sweater you had chosen to wear. Why the hell did you choose that sweater? To look cute for him?
"What um. What's the uh– the answer for, 37 here?"
Pause. Grayson had looked you over and licked his lips. "Y/N..."
The way he said your name. Fuck.
You almost actually cursed under your breath when he placed his large hand on top of yours after you didn't give him an answer. "We're not on that one yet."
"R-really? S-sorry, um..."
"Are you sure you're okay?" You could hear the humor in his tone. Of course this fucker knew.
You had stared up at him to meet those eyes - those same eyes that would watch you touch yourself - and you had to clench your thighs together at the thought of what he could actually, physically do to your body.
Grayson's breathing hitched a little. That look was so familiar to him. Why couldn't he pinpoint it?
"Yes..."
That was the first and last time you went to his house.
Gulping and shaking your head of the memory, you moved in your seat as an idea caused a lightbulb to switch right above you. "Well... you can always do a... live stream or something? But you'd be new, it would take a while." Well, maybe not. Somebody as gorgeous as him was going to get thousands of viewers in an instant.
Grayson's shoulders slumped, and he was clueless then on. Your lips were moving, yet your brain was side-tracked. You couldn't do this. You had to stop yourself; but if it was the only way to possibly fuck him and help him all the same; then to hell with it. You wanted him.
It was a one time thing. He wasn't going to find out.
"Maybe..." Shut up. "Doing something... with somebody well-known?"
Babydoll; the character which you had created about six months ago was ranked at the very top of the sites. Clients were added on a wait list day by day, but you were the one to decide. If Babydoll finally did a live stream with everyone on that list, especially getting fucked raw, then that'd help a whole lot.
You had always thought about it since the income would be extravagant. But there was never anyone you wanted; not as badly as Grayson. Ethan fit into the category, but when would he ever do this with you? Maybe in a million years. Maybe not even then.
Grayson nodded in thought. "So we both... what, we do what we do now? Just side by side for others instead of just in private? Or–" He shook his head and shut his hazel eyes. "I don't know, I'm lost. That actually sounds really dumb said out loud."
You wanted to laugh again at his sudden cuteness. He could be dominant, but a kind-hearted adorable man as well? You were sold.
"Do you want to fuck me, Grayson?"
He didn't even take a second there to respond. "Yes, babygirl. More than anything."
This was so going to be worth it. "A gorgeous man fucking Babydoll–?" You cut yourself off when you heard a little ding coming from the laptop, watching as Gray was quick to check his screen. His gaze went up to the corner, since he most likely had his phone connected to the MacBook, and the eyes that were once glinting, overshadowed. "Gray...?"
"Sorry, sorry, thought it was... thought it was someone," he said, disappointingly staring back at you after lightly shaking his head.
"Crush?" you weren't sure why you specifically asked that, maybe because of the same expression he had when you were around Ethan, but you felt your heart break a little at the possibility.
No. What? You liked Ethan. He was the one. However, the more you spoke to Grayson... something was happening. God, what in the world were you feeling?
These were sexual desires.
That was it.
"No," he was so quick to say, but the look on his face told you otherwise. You wondered who this person was now. "Anyway. Uh. Business. If you're up for it, I'm up for it. It's for the money and the fact that I'd like to fuck you really badly is a definite bonus." You chewed on your lip, shyly rubbing your arm. "We live miles away from each other, though," he said suddenly, before thinking deeper into it. "Wait, where do you...?"
Before disconnecting for the night, you told him one last thing that would leave him clueless once more.
"New Jersey. Bye, Daddy."
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
That was easier said than done.
It was a Friday night, and there was a pretty big party being held at Wes' after their lacrosse game. Grayson had invited you out of the blue during Chemistry, and you thought that this would finally be the moment in which you'd come to him as Babydoll... especially since he was probably upset about you missing out on the game itself and never texting him back to let him know.
You felt so so very terrible, and you didn't want him to be angry with you when school came. You could already tell you'd hurt him when he wasn't responding to you now, only leaving you on read.
Something must've striked you to be so brave back there. Then again, Babydoll was such a different persona. She was someone you wished you could be 24/7. Someone you wished all the boys would flaunt over just the same as on the internet. Y/N was plain; but she was still only you, trying to get her studies in to live a better life.
Nerves were kicking in a little worse the more you thought about things. Why were you out here trying to satisfy someone like Grayson? Money.
It had always been the money.
Screw it for once.
The party was loud. It was expected to be, but you didn't think it'd be so loud that you could barely hear yourself think. In your three years of high school, you had never gone to a party; what was there to really do? People were making out, grinding, drinking, yelling, the usual.
And everyone was from a certain crowd, so the fact that somebody like you came around to a gathering like this? It was like the end of the world.
"What the hell?" You heard a girl hiss when you neared them, moving away from you like you were a smelly dumpster. "What's this freak doing here?"
Swallowing a big lump formed in your throat, you tried your best to make your body tinier in between the large crowd. It was when you stumbled and fell, that you felt like you couldn't do this, and it had barely been two minutes.
You squinted your eyes through the rays of light going on to simultaneously go with the music, and almost yelped when a boot came down on your hand. You yanked it away and tried to shake the stinging away, but you realized who's gorgeous Doc Martens those were.
With your heart hammering, you slowly stared up to find Ethan Dolan.
Giving you a warm smile when you looked into his dark eyes, he extended his hand out to help you up, and you excitedly took it. Maybe it wasn't so bad being here after all. With that alone, you felt better than ever as you pushed down the wrinkles that had formed on your pants, ignoring the pain still coursing throughout your poor hand.
"Hi Ethan..."
This time, he gave you no look of disgust. His eyes were droopier than usual, and you could tell he was intoxicated, but that didn't matter when he looked you over with a smirk on his face.
From a couple feet away, Grayson saw you after pouring out the drink Wes had given him, and he started growing a little mad. He had to tell himself that it wasn't because he was seeing you at this party after ignoring his texts, with Ethan of all people.
You never really answered his question on having a crush on his brother a while ago, but the more you two spoke... the more he didn't want to know that answer.
Ethan's smile got a little bigger, and he saw double of you. "Hey–"
"Thought you weren't gonna show up," Grayson suddenly popped in and said a little sternly, causing your heart to rush as your attention went to him. You had forgotten for a second that he was supposed to be here.
"Gray..." Your tone was soft.
He lightly shook his head. "What the hell are you doing here, Y/N."
Your throat stung. "You asked me to come..."
"Yeah, I also asked you to come to the game and you didn't. There's really no need for you here." Shit. This wasn't him. Was he really that hurt? You didn't mean to hurt him...
"I was busy during the game..." Busy pleasing an old man. God, it was disgusting.
"Could've told me that beforehand."
"Aw, is the virgin couple fighting?" Ethan butt in.
"Shut up."
Ethan ignored Gray on that one as he leaned into you, eyes now going into slits. His entire demeanor changing up made your head spin and chest tighten up. "Hey prude, why don't you go fill up the snacks? Get us some more beer? Make yourself useful."
Grayson shook his head, knowing that when his twin drank, he became ten times more of an asshole. He had no idea why he chose to come to the party if he wasn't apart of this crowd; maybe because he wanted to crash it with his own crowd of outcasts. "You can fuck right off, Ethan."
"I'm okay," you said shyly, not really knowing how to respond in the first place.
"Then why'd you show up!?" Ethan practically shouted out with his arms out.
"That's enough, shithead. You're drunk."
"You were just talking shit all the way here about her!" Grayson closed his eyes, sighing in defeat. Your heart hurt, and it could only take so much. "Oh, and you gonna tell her you masturbate to Babydoll?" He was a little too loud, therefor people's heads started turning, and you almost couldn't breathe. Grayson's jaw clenched. "Yeah, I said it. Nothing's gonna happen if you're having jerking off sessions with some online chick." Your face went red as people started laughing all around you. Shit, you needed to leave. "You like Y/N, Gray, and I don't fucking know why–"
You turned around and started walking off after that, the crowd now making room for you this time, making you feel extremely relieved. There were no tears. Nothing. But Gray liked you or was Ethan shitting around like usual? You thought back to Babydoll asking Gray about a crush, and you remembered not having texted back before going to do your job... fuck. Fuck, fuck fuck.
"Wait, Y/N. Wait!"
Grayson tried making his way through the crowd next, but he couldn't.
You were gone the second he got to finally step foot outside.
Gray: Where'd you go?
Gray: I'm sorry Y/N, I'm an asshole
Gray: I shouldn't be apologizing for Ethan but I'm sorry for him too. Just tell me where you are.
Gray: Please answer me.
In one of your sessions together, you briefly remembered speaking to Grayson about role-play. He was very into it, and one of his favorites was teacher/schoolgirl. It was one of those dominant, sexy scenarios that he so desperately craved to have - but of course, none of the girls he was ever with gave it to him. He also admitted that the schoolgirl outfit was something that highly turned him on; so that was what you were planning to work with.
You had purposely ignored his texts again, feeling bad yourself, but you knew that this was a now or never situation. Knowing how you were, you had a plan of ignoring him when getting back to school and it had barely been five minutes of you driving back home from the party. But now, it was as if that made you grow stronger.
You were still going to meet up with him as Babydoll.
As you should've, in the first place.
You walked back into that party twenty minutes later, and this time was so different.
All eyes were on you. At first, you felt nervous again, but then you remembered who you were dressed as. No one was going to recognize you; it's not like anyone did anyways when you were dressed as yourself. Plus, no one but Grayson had ever seen Babydoll or interacted with her.
And he was the reason you were coming back...
You took the time to actually look at him now. He seemed to be coming from upstairs a little frustrated with messy hair, and your core tingled at seeing him in blue ripped jeans, converse, and a sleeveless camo shirt. He ran his hand through that head of hair of his as he checked his phone with a slightly pissed off look, and you weren't sure how much you could drip before it would become noticeable.
For a moment, you forgot what you yourself were wearing; consisting of your tall black pumps, red fish net thigh highs, a short plaid red and black skirt that almost barely covered your ass with a red thong underneath, and a white uniform shirt that you'd cut off from so that you were able to tie it at the bottom front, the top buttons undone to show your cleavage tremendously.
Therefor, you were barely dressed, and you were inwardly a nervous ass wreck knowing that these were all of your classmates.
Whispers were being heard coming from each side, and people seemed to be making way for you, almost as if to let the only bright light hit you to be able to admire. You would've scanned the room for Ethan, even after what he said, but by the look on Grayson's face, he probably sent him to a room upstairs.
The sound had died down, although the music still played softly, so that's when he lifted his head from his phone to see what the hell was going on around him. Normally that meant a fight was about to ensue.
Finally, Grayson's scanning eyes met yours out of a hundred, and his face went completely expressionless and pale. His gorgeous lips parted, and he looked you over with curiosity and confusion and lust. His brows furrowed as he couldn't believe this. He almost went to rub at his eyes, or to pinch himself; just to see if anything was deceiving him, but he still stood there pretty much frozen on the spot.
Confidence was high on you as of now, so you sent him a tiny smile with your devious eyes not once leaving his, even if you felt like you couldn't breathe. It was far too late to run. You were here.
You could see Tyler starting to come over from the corner of your eyes, so you said; to hell with it already. That was your ultimate push, knowing you didn't want Tyler. You wanted Gray. It was such a deep desire that it caused this whole entire situation to happen. It gave you the ultimate decision.
And to think you promised yourself to never bring Babydoll into the outside world...
Tyler stopped his actions when he saw you walking all the way over to Grayson who had began to walk a little without noticing himself. With no further hesitation, you gave him the look he was so familiar with, and gripped onto his tight shirt to bring his face down and press your lips against his. He almost immediately shut his eyes to take you in and kiss back, still a bit in shock with his brows knitted, and he tasted so good. Grayson didn't really drink, you found that out not long ago, so you were glad he held no taste of alcohol but peppermint instead. And not to mention he had such a warm aura, that you felt every bit of breeze leave you when you pressed your body further into his much larger one.
Drunk's began shouting out in ecstasy, and you took that moment to cup Grayson's cheeks to kiss him even deeper, slowly pushing your tongue inside his mouth to make sure everyone could see you doing that. It definitely gained a few whistles, so you smiled somewhere in between the kiss. It was such a sensual action, and his lips were plump and smooth and soft, that you wanted to keep on kissing him for as long as you got to live.
But you weren't going to take him in public. At least not this type of public, but definitely with people watching.
Pulling away after what felt like hours, you opened your eyes to see Grayson's mouth smeared with your red lipstick, so with a smirk, you ran your thumb over his bottom lip, tugging at it - and you almost lost your train of thought when you saw how flawlessly perfect they were just like the rest of him. If his mouth felt this good, you could only imagine how it'd feel everywhere else.
Getting close to the side of his face, you shyly looked around, but kissed his earlobe nonetheless. You could've sworn you felt him shiver, especially when you ran your hand down on his chest, feeling his heartbeat going wild, and ran it down his chest, down his hard stomach, and then to finally grab his own big hand so that you could place it on your exposed hip. "Wanna come with me, Daddy?"
He still didn't respond.
So with a giggle that was heaven to his ears, you clutched your palm into his again, and tugged him towards the exit of the house, now with your own heart going just as crazy as his. Was this really going to happen?
You were halfway out the door, when you heard a certain someone shouting out Grayson's name. You both turned to see Tyler, and his face read more than surprise. Maybe even a little bit of anger because he would normally steal the girls and he wasn't having it. "What the hell, man?"
Watching Grayson's shoulder slump, you tugged onto his hand, sending Tyler a glare as you continued with your walking, heels clicking against the floor as you led the gorgeous boy outside.
Grayson didn't say anything until you two got into your dad's beat up old truck. How glamorous, really, for you to show up like that, in that. And he sort of said something. They were a bit of mumbles, but you didn't give him any chances as you moved to go on top of him in the passenger seat, straddling his thick thighs to mold your lips together again soon. It sent a spark down your spine as you puckered your lips to really feel his own. This time, your hands went to his biceps, clinging onto them and noticing how you couldn't even wrap  your hand around half of one.
His own hands went to the back of your thighs, and you felt that small breeze again, nearly wanting to beg for him to bring his warm hands further up.
You felt him shift a little in his spot, causing his crotch to lift up and brush against your center. A light moan escaped you as you pulled away to grip onto his hair and tilt his head back.
You started to give him kisses down his thick neck, surely to leave hickeys since you were roughly sucking on his skin; and that part of his body was somehow still attractive, especially with all the spots you were going to leave on him if you continued.
"Wait, this car looks really familiar–"
Pushing his words away, you nipped at his skin some more then, letting your teeth gently bite down, and Grayson shut his eyes for a moment to keep a groan in, but he needed to focus. The pleasure was becoming too much already, especially with you finding his weak spots already.
All he had done today was briefly think about Babydoll's words on being in New Jersey, put his main attention on the lacrosse game and the girl he liked, come to a party he didn't really want to come to in the first place because he was planning on taking said girl out for pizza after, and that was it.
He then planned to take Ethan home since he had clearly had enough, but he simply placed him in a guest room away from everyone and stayed at Tyler's because he had an... odd feeling about something. That something obviously being you.
Your hands went down to his belt next as he was deep in thought, but he managed to stop you before you undid it. "Wait, wait, I can't–"
Immediately, you halted your movements and looked at him, going to gently grip his face again. His skin was smooth under your hands, eyes somehow lighter under the stars.
"Look, I... shit, this wasn't expected at all. You left me just like that the other day and I didn't think anything of it... but Babydoll, there's this... there's this girl and right now, I need to go to her–"
"Gray..." No, no, don't. Stop yourself.
"–find her, she hasn't texted me back and I'm afraid something bad happened to her and–"
"Grayson..."
"I'd beat the shit out of myself if anything did–"
"Gray."
Hearing your alarmed tone, he stopped speaking, gulping nervously as he stared you down to see just what you were about to say. His chest heaved since he was beginning to panic, and it absolutely melted your heart. He cared so much.
"Its me..."
He kept on staring at you, confused as ever with his breathing slow. One of his brow's tilted, and you wanted to kiss him again just to forget the world. He was a good guy. He was such a good guy, and this proved it. Revealing yourself to him was something you weren't going to regret.
"It's Y/N..."
"So let me get this straight..." Grayson trailed off in thought, causing your heart to start beating fast all over again as he paced your quiet bedroom. A hand was on his chin, and his arms were bulging since they were crossed a bit; which wasn't important at the moment but it was happening so of course you were looking at them. "You saw my dick."
"Gray–" Was he really only paying attention to that?
He stopped right in front of you, towering over since you were sat down on your bed. The same bed that you had been meeting him on, the bed that he'd watch you pleasure yourself on.
It was all just too much for him, too real.
"Like not even a bulge, not just the tip, the whole thing. You saw the whole campfire, the whole flourished flower, and you even saw how it blossomed after you watered it."
Okay. What?
You almost wanted to giggle at his ridiculous comparisons. He was being so weird about this. Although, you understood. It had been weeks of you two meeting up online, when really you were already speaking to each other on the daily. It was difficult for you to speak to him in school without thinking about how much he had in his pants.
His face twisted so cutely after that, like he was in pain, brows etched together and frown set on his lips. "Don't laugh, God, that makes things so much worse. Was it laughable?"
"No, no..." Oh my God, he was adorable. How could someone look so intimidating yet be such a fucking sweetheart? "You're just... being weird."
Grayson was on another planet at this point. "Holy fuck..." He let out a moan, and you couldn't deny that you tingled. It didn't even matter if that wasn't what he was trying to do. "I have Chemistry with you. What the fuck were you thinking about while I was sitting right in front of you? And lunch? And the halls? Probably my coming face, oh my–"
"No, I thought about Ethan..." You cut yourself off when he glared at you so suddenly. Instead of turning you on this time, even if it was a sexy sight, it made you grin, teeth and all, and Grayson's heart fluttered, eyes softening up almost right away.
"You should smile more like that... I don't see that often."
Your heart froze a bit and you grinned even bigger, for you had never in your life had such a compliment be told to you - especially from a boy like him.
Fuck, he was too much.
And he was about to become so much more.
Your smile faded as you thought back to his problems, shaking your head ever so gently. "Grayson... we don't have to do this. I wasn't supposed to tell you, I might even quit now after breaking the one rule I promised myself I'd never break..."
"Why did you break it?" Wasn't this a shitty way to make money? Grayson couldn't help but think, however he knew you had a reason. After seeing your home, he could tell you had been losing a lot and possibly had to sell a lot more to be able to stay. He couldn't judge; he was the one that found you on that site.
"I... I wanted to help."
"You wanted to help or you wanted to fuck me?" he asked, sounding mad but letting his lips tilt a bit to let you know that he was so far from it.
There we go again; changing moods in not even a second. You clenched your legs together again, causing your already short skirt to ride further up your thighs that were making his head spin with a trillion filthy thoughts. The little schoolgirl outfit was enough, and he wasn't even sure if he wanted to fuck you in it or without it.
"Gray..."
"Stop doing that," he responded almost demandingly. Your brows raised and you got a little scared, but that fear slowly became arousal that trailed down to your thin thong when you knew he wouldn't hurt you, and you realized what you were still wearing right in front of him. You'd brought him up to your bedroom, almost secretly, even though your parents wouldn't be home until the next morning, to explain things. How did you forget the skimpy outfit you dared yourself to wear out? Normally you'd cover all skin. But no; you gave Grayson Dolan a whole view of your ass and possibly more when leading him up the stairs and hadn't even realized it.
"D-doing what?"
"Stop fucking saying my name like that and clenching your thighs together unless you want me to give you a reason to keep them apart."
Holy shit. You tried to clear your throat, seeing as your saliva almost got caught somewhere in there for you to choke on. Luckily, you were good. "The cameras aren't on yet, you don't need to–"
"I'm being serious, if you think I've been soft this entire time–" He cut himself off to keep his words in, and your eyes trailed down to the front part of his jeans. Since they were light blue, it was easy to see the bulge he usually held by the zipper, but now you saw how noticeable it truly was.
He was hard - maybe just a little, but he was getting there. You couldn't believe how thick he was before he was even aroused, and you'd seen his dick a couple dozen times already. Probably enough to customize a toy for it to be quite similar, but you didn't. It was still a topic you brought up with Gray, but it never truly happened.
Your mouth was watering, quite literally you even had to wipe at it.
"You looked, babygirl," he said smugly with a lopsided grin, and once again his whole demeanor changed. He was bad at speaking of his emotions, so he'd joke around, even if he was getting so immensely hard and needed to get out of those fucking restraints he had blocking him. "This is a whole different thing, you know. I really... fucking like you, Y/N. That shit was true. Also me being an asshole, and I'm sorry."
Nibbling on your lip and feeling semi better at how nervous he actually was, you stood up and got close to him, grabbing at the collar of his camo shirt as if to fix it by smoothing it down. It seemed like he couldn't take his eyes off of you the entire night, and it was such an overwhelming feeling to be stared down by such a man.
"Then let tonight be... not about us, but about the pleasure." Grayson let out a deep breath when your thigh came in between his legs since you had lifted your knee up to touch at his erection. He tried so hard not to push you down on the bed when he caught sight of your naked thigh. "The pay for the card. The desire we have for one another. The aching I feel at how bad I want you deep inside me..."
"You're really fucking good at that, you know," he said underneath his breath, leaning in to brush his lips with yours but not quite kissing you yet.
"Not sure where it came from because I feel like I'm about to pass out," you replied breathlessly, purposefully heading back to keep your mouth away from his even though you craved for his lips to meet yours again. "But it's not fun, is it?"
Grayson slightly clicked his tongue against his cheek, voice low and raspy. "You want me to show you fun?"
"Not yet."
With that, you moved away from him, making sure to graze your hand over his bulge to tease him again as you made your way over towards your laptop.
You sat at your desk chair, anxiously shaking on the down-low, and got to work.
Grayson had followed you and placed his palms on top of your desk, crouching slightly to watch your screen and sometimes steal glances at the concentration settled across your face; as well as your cleavage that was so close to busting out of whatever the hell you thought would hide it in the first place.
It was somehow fascinating to him, being on your end of the scenes, and soon enough; you were ready to make things happen.
"Okay webcam boy, we have sixty seconds until all the cameras and mics turn on."
"Woah, woah, mics?" He asked, bringing his hands up in defense while looking around. You had a camera on each side of your bed, one up on the bed frame, and of course your own webcam. "You've done this before?" he asked as he stood up straight, making you smile and follow suit.
"I've done it alone, not with anybody else. You're the first..."
Grayson was surprised at that, but nonetheless watched you walk towards the end of the bed again. You turned to face him, and saw that he had gone for his belt, but you stupidly stopped him. "No, no. No rush. We can take all the time we need."
"You're really sure about this..." It was a question, however it sounded like a statement coming from him.
With a smile, you nodded. "Yes."
"Well, you asked for it."
You had a way of giggling when in character, and Grayson found it attractive when you did it in between moans during your sessions together - but this time; if you were to laugh, he was going to make you feel so good that you'd forget the meaning of laughter. No matter how much he grew attached to it.
You saw the little red light turn on by each of your cameras, meaning that you were live, and the nerves were oddly beginning to subside. For some reason, it was far more nerve-wrecking having one special boy look at you instead of a thousand.
Y/N was no more. Out came Daddy and Babydoll. Over 150,000 people were about to watch you two fuck; but Gray didn't need to know that. You knew he was going to do well.
"Go ahead, Daddy... fuck me until I can't walk."
Grayson's dick was already getting harder at the sound of you saying those words so perfectly. This wasn't you; the shyest most innocent girl in his grade. Never in a million years would he have thought.
This was Babydoll, and he was so in for a treat.
He stared down at you, eyes lazy as they flashed with determination. "I'm definitely gonna fuck the shit out of you for lying to me."
Fuck.
This just managed to show how much of a freak you both were in bed, and how you already complimented each other so well. Shy and playing innocent until proven filthy and dirty.
Grayson's gaze then fell upon the box of toys you had settled right on the table next to your bed. He was getting even more excited rather than nervous, knowing how much fun he was about to have with you.
"On the bed, I want you to get comfy for me. Can you do that?"
Humming, you went on ahead and eagerly crawled your way onto the cushions of the bed until you were at the pillows. You made sure your ass was in perfect sight for your viewers, and Grayson also took that time to admire your perky ass that he was itching for his palms to make contact with. That tiny little piece of thong was not doing shit to cover you up, so he could easily tell how wet your pussy had gotten already.
Wanting to get a move on, not for the viewers but for himself, he went over to the box and looked inside, gently shaking his head over the fact that you were such a naughty girl since there were things he hadn't seen before. A smirk played at his lips as he took a vibrator in his hand and managed to lift it up– only to catch on to a pair of handcuffs instead.
Perfect, he thought to himself as he picked them up and placed them outside the box before he lifted his shirt up off his body to only stand in his jeans. You put a finger up to your mouth to suck on as you watched his muscles flex, arms bulge, back dimples deepen, V-line mold sharper, and that fucking bulge of his grow bigger... it was just so much to look at in so little time.
He was going to ruin you, and he was going to look fucking good doing it.
"Impatient, aren't we?"
You realized your fingers almost had a mind of their own since they'd gone to play with your thong, heading very close to your aching heat. You were nearly peeling the cloth off of you to let the breeze touch your wetness, and Grayson's jaw clenched at the sight. Seeing that on the screen was nothing compared to seeing it in person. He almost couldn't wrap his mind around this whole thing.
"Haven't even done anything," he teased at seeing how much you were giving him already, going over to grab at your hand to roughly remove it from the spot in between your thighs. That was his job to do.
Watching him very closely, you swallowed a lump at finally catching right of the shiny object dangling from his fingertips, a playful look etched onto his gorgeous features. You had never quite used those, except for when you played a hot cop, but you knew exactly what Grayson had in mind for this.
Needless to say, you let loose and let him bring your hands up to the headboard to lock both handcuffs onto you and the bed frame; making you all his.
You sighed, immediately growing impatient yourself but getting comfortable like he'd said to do. "Gray..."
All he did was lean forward to kiss you, almost lovingly, and you forgot about everything else; about everyone else but him and his presence. He kept his mouth pressed to yours, one hand resting on the cushions to hold himself up while the other caressed your jawline and cheekbone as he stuck his tongue out to lick at your bottom lip, passionately kissing you in a way no one had ever done before.
"I'll take care of you. Remember the safe word," he whispered in your ear next, and your heart murmured at knowing that those words were truly meant for only you.
Grayson went ahead and kissed the corner of your mouth, your cheek, your jawline, playfully going to bite your earlobe, and finally went to your neck that you had craned enough for his ultimate access with a sigh.
Stretching your legs out with a moan, you let him place his hands on your inner thighs to separate them and keep himself situated right in the middle. His bulge touched you, and you let out another sigh when he purposely moved his hips forward, letting out a certain sound himself due to the fabric separating you two from what you both so desperately needed and wanted. You could almost feel his cock throbbing, and vise versa - but he just kept going at it, gently humping to torture the two of you. You had even helped a little, swiveling your hips to almost match his, feeling his erection moving up and down your painfully aching pussy. You were so sure the both of you could come just by doing this, but luckily he moved on.
One of his hands, specifically the one that had been caressing your cheek affectionately, had trailed down to finally touch your pussy still semi covered by fabric to move it. It made you buck your hips up and hiss as he used his slightly cold fingertips on you, rubbing deliciously slow at a certain pattern.
He was watching how your face was already forming into this expression of absolute bliss, and he momentarily brought his fingers up to lick them for some moisture before going back down immediately, applying a little bit more pressure this time. He was literally just using his hand, yet it felt better than any toy you had ever even managed to use on yourself, especially since you couldn't predict what he would be doing with it.
"Oh, fuck," you let out when he rubbed quicker, making you arch your back to press your tits up against him. He could practically feel how erect your nipples were when they grazed his chest, and it was his turn to laugh even though he loved that he was able to watch this; you thrashing right in front of him, solely because of him.
Still making quick motions, with his soft slender fingers circling your pussy faster and faster, he decided on something to start truly heating things up.
"Choose one. My mouth or my fingers." He took a pause to look at you and how red your cheeks had gotten and how your brows tilted and furrowed together. His tone was deep, demanding. "Otherwise I choose."
His fingers had begun to rotate against your pussy much quicker, and you could already feel yourself starting to lose it. How long had it been? Probably barely a minute, but you knew for a fact that he could get so many orgasms out of you. If he could make you come just about a dozen times by simply speaking on camera, you couldn't even imagine how many he'd give you here, now.
"Babygirl..." he warned you when you didn't answer, due to your thighs beginning to shake.
"F-f-fingers, Gray..." you stuttered out. You wanted his mouth. God, you wanted his mouth more than anything right then and there, but if you were about to come from just his fingers easily stroking your sensitivity, then you didn't need anything else at the moment. All you needed was to let go.
"Sorry?" he asked to reassure, still working his fingers against your core, wanting so badly to just insert them inside of you... but he had to hold back, even if his index finger would graze your precious hole. He would definitely circle his fingertip against your entrance, almost dipping it in, and it drove you crazy at how much of a tease he was.
"Mmm yes, yes– no," you whined once you saw and felt him completely remove his fingers just as you felt your high coming, slamming his palm against your knee to keep your legs apart. He grinned devilishly as he watched you whimper and pummel back down with tiny breaths leaving you, shutting your eyes and feeling your swollen clit pulsing with heavy needs. Nonetheless, you lifted your hips back up as if to reach for him, and Gray licked his lips, intimidation radiating off of him.
"Sorry. You took too long," he made as an excuse, giving you that smug look that you wanted to just slap away from his face. He really was not playing around or helping for that matter.
With your glaring eyes on his, you watched as he leaned towards your face to kiss you once more on the jaw, using that opportunity to whisper again; this time a little louder for the audience to hear. "I'm hungry, anyways."
He pulled away then to stand on his knees, still right in between your smaller body. He admired how you were unable to do anything, unable to protest or even touch him no matter how much he wanted it - and it was the biggest turn on for him.
He was going to do so many things to you; his roaming hands were just the beginning.
With his big hands now on your waist, he guided your body a bit to make you comfortable again. The way he was using his touch made you feel a little bit less tense, and so you relaxed, letting him lean in to kiss your collarbone and suck on the skin around it for a bit before making his way down the valley of your breasts and untying the flimsy shirt you had on. However, when his mouth went to your nipples - hard and poking out of the transparent white shirt - he went right ahead and sucked on them right through the fabric, emmitting a tiny moan from you with how sensual he was making everything. He groped both mounds in his hands, letting the whole shirt fall open but leaving it on you to leave you in your outfit, yet still have the access to be able to look at your tits.
Lifting up your plaid skirt a little, not wanting to take it off either because of how good it looked wrapped around your hips, he went ahead and gripped your thong to move it away again so that he could send more kisses to your body. He nibbled on the skin of your inner thigh, sucking enough to leave hickeys there for you to see later in remembrance, and he let the little bit of scruff he'd let grow brush across your clit on purpose.
The orgasm he was about to give you just moments ago had faded away, and you could feel yourself trickling down to the bed sheets, so much that Grayson scooped some of it up that had trailed down the curve of your ass with his fingers to suck on them. You were watching this entire thing with your heart racing, and you hated that he was making this so painful.
You had to remember how amazing it was going to feel when he finally allowed you to let go.
Pressing a soft kiss to your pussy, you shuddered at how similar yet different it felt as to when he kissed you on the mouth instead. His facial hair was now tickling you down there, and he was practically starting to make-out with your lower lips, slow and steady with his tongue poking out only every now and then, until he decided enough and dipped his tongue in between your throbbing folds, managing to get a good portion of you into his mouth. You heard him cuss when he momentarily pulled away, his warm breath fanning you to add a little bit more breeze, and you lifted your hips up only for him to slam them back down with one hand to dive right back in with his beautiful mouth.
He circled it all around you, sucking just the same as he did on other parts of your body, and this time he lapped up as much as he could, nuzzling his tongue into your cunt to make you gasp since he was pushing it closer and closer to your entrance but still not fucking doing it. You let your head go off to the side as you bit your lip when he massaged your inner thigh to move so that you could drape them both over his broad shoulders and lock your ankles behind his upper back as he continued stirring his tongue all over you like he was dying soon.
Grayson mainly did this so that you could have a bit of control, and you managed to close your legs around him to keep his mouth on you, your heels tapping his upper back. His hands were covering up your thighs entirely to keep a grip on something, and you nearly lost it when his eyes came up to meet yours, almost making you want to come right there alone. There was a devious glint in them, and you could feel him smile as pulled away to only use his tongue on you, teasing your pussy until he finally managed to slip it inside of you, making your body lunge forward a little.
"Yes, Gray..."
With a deep breath, he was getting deep into it already, his soft hair falling on your pelvis, which made you want to run your hands through it even more to have something to pull on. The skirt you wore was almost hiding his head the more he dug himself in, and it was a sight for sore eyes.
Slightly pulling away, he brought his hands to your core, using both of his thumbs to pull your pussy lips away from one another, going back in to purse his mouth around you, shaking his head back and forth slowly before staying still to curve his tongue back inside of you.
Grayson felt you starting to tremble just like the last time the more he was fucking you with his tongue, and when he heard your needy moans starting to become too loud against his ears, he abruptly moved your legs off of him so that he could pull away entirely from you. You whined when he lifted your legs high up, spitting on your pussy as he let your orgasm drift away once more.
The first time was nothing; this was making you go mad now as you practically snarled at him.
"You wanted to cum, baby?" he asked as if he didn't know, caressing your ass and squeezing at it playfully.
You didn't give him an answer. He would've demanded for you to give him one, but he was too lost in the fun of it all.
"Let's see what else we got in here," he said as if he were speaking to himself, moving on the bed to dip the cushions, reaching over for the box to grip the next thing he knew he wanted; your white vibrator.
Fuck, if he was about to use that along with his mouth, then it was over for you.
By seeing the look on your face, he nodded to himself and went for the switch on it. Meanwhile, you were desperately trying to do something with yourself by rubbing your thighs together for some sort of friction, yet it did nothing and Grayson nearly awed at the sight. Eventually, you gave up and dropped your body clumsily down as he went and got comfortable in between your legs again, watching your bright, throbbing core. The thought of how tiny and tight you were made him clench his jaw.
He stared up at you with that tilt of his brow, and slowly pressed the vibrator to your clit at a gentle speed. Moaning, you lifted your legs up once more and awaited his mouth or anything else. He took a second though, watching you crumble all over his hands, so helpless and all his.
After a while, Grayson let the vibrator sink down to your pussy, letting it ravish you, up until he decided to add his mouth and tongue back in for even more stimulation. He let the vibrator touch your clit in smooth circles while he slurped you up, groaning into you - which caused you to yelp since it added even more vibrations. It was on a much rougher level at this point, causing your body to jerk, go tense and become so sweaty as you were immersed in such a deep pleasure you had never witnessed before.
He was doing all of this to you, and you almost didn't want the waves of pure ecstasy to come to you for another round due to the fact that you knew he still wasn't going to let you cum. But he was pushing the vibrator even further onto you, and he was moving his tongue so good and so fast, that it was hard to try and not feel anything.
You were a mess.
"Grayson... Grayson, mmm, cumming..."
He shook his head at you even though the way you were speaking so sweetly made him want to stop everything he was doing to fuck you good right into that mattress.
"D-Daddy!"
Grayson still ignored you and pulled the vibrator away to suck on your clit tenderly, catching it in between his lips to gently tug on it and let it go, before doing it again and again, causing you to squirm around in your spot. Your wrists were starting to hurt from you tugging on the handcuffs so much, wanting to run your hands through his mop of hair, but all you were able to do was dig your nails into your own palms as he laid his tongue flat and continued lapping up the rest of your juices before once again latching onto your clit and letting it free with a pop.
You did manage to accidentally press your foot against his dick, feeling just how rock hard he was, and your desire for him sky-rocketed even further. His fingers were longer than other guys' dicks, and you could only imagine what his actual cock penetrating you would feel like.
"Look at you, babygirl..." he hummed as he went to grip your cheeks in his hands so that he could push his thumb inside your mouth. Despite almost hating him at this moment, you gently bit onto the tip and swirled your tongue around it, that red lipstick of yours making him want you to take over so that you could mark his every weak spot.
Moving away, he went for his jeans that were still on, and unbuckled his belt. Next was the zipper, and he was being so slow about it as he unzipped it to be able to pull it down enough to show himself in his boxer briefs. You whimpered and moved around as if that'd help you when he kept his eyes on you to take his cock out, proceeding to remove his clothing.
He used one hand to hold the base of his shaft, and the other to move up and down at a short pace until you could see him growing even more if that were even possible. His tip was blushing and gleaming, and you tugged uselessly at your restraints when he ran his thumb over the very tip, the wet sounds of his precum making you pulsate even more.
He was rock hard and upright now, his big hand wrapping fully around himself as he jerked off in front of you with moans leaving his own lips. "Fuck, baby... just wanna stretch that pussy out so good."
His gaze trailed down your body, from your boobs, to your hips, to the hickeys he'd made, to the most perfect spot being your pussy; and he closed his eyes imagining himself finally being tucked inside, stretching your walls out, and feeling you tightening around him.
Grayson touching himself was such an incredible view that you wouldn't trade for the world; but this wasn't the internet anymore. You were both physically with one another and he was able to absolutely ruin you as much as he wanted to, so what in the fuck was he doing? Teasing you until you were pissed enough?
Running his tongue over his bottom lip, he let his cock go and moved back towards you so that his face could be leveled with your hips.
With his grip going to the back of your thighs, he lifted your lower body up to be able to look at all of you. He licked a stripe from your anus, up your taint, all over your pussy, and back to your clit before pulling away.
"Tell you what." His deep voice gave you shivers all over, and then he was almost giving you kitten licks. "If you cum when I tell you to," he paused and gave you faster licks with the flick of his tongue, making you whine and try to grind up for more of it. "You'll get a prize."
Somehow, it became harder to hold back just because of those words. You didn't mind getting punished, but you also didn't mind getting what you wanted. Plus, you were curious on what prize this could be...
Grayson gave you an 'are you ready' look, and you didn't get to respond as you watched him suck two fingers all the way inside his mouth before pulling them out and teasing your entrance with the very tips of them. He easily found the right hole and dug his fingers inside, making you cry out a moan as he thrusted in and out, not even giving you a second to get used to the length of his long fingers before going at it quicker.
His fingers were slamming back and forth, causing you to move so much your body went to rest sideways, but Grayson didn't stop one bit, letting your legs fall and drape over his shoulder to rest on his flexing back - even adding a third finger which he knew you wouldn't be able to resist.
He was fingering you almost furiously now, jaw clenched as tight as ever and the vein in his arm poking out, letting all three fingers go deep enough as he moved them in a come-hither motion, making you let out the most high-pitched scream, especially since it was nearly his fist going in soon enough. You felt like you were going to pass out from the denials and finally being able to come.
"Please. Please, please, please!"
"Not yet."
Grayson kept his teeth clenched as he continued using all of his strength in finger fucking you, unbothered when you wrapped a leg over the back of his neck so that his hair could tickle the back of your knee. He simply wrapped a hand around one knee, using every bit of strength his big arm had to offer to bring you into a welcoming orgasm.
After the last orgasm denials he had given you, you could feel something much more building up in the pit of your stomach, and Grayson cheekily smiled at that, not planning on stopping until you did what he wanted.
"Cum for me..."
With a squeal, instead of simply going into euphoria, you started gushing out, squirting all over his hand, chest, and the poor bed. He let you ride it out, but still continued to ram his fingers in and out so that you could squirt again very soon after, causing your stomach to tense and your body to spasm as you let out little groans each time you'd let something out.
"Daddy..."
"That's a good girl... one more and I'll give you anything you want."
You sobbed out, not sure if you could go again in so little time, but he was marvelous with his actions and soon enough; his four fingers were pushing and reaching in fully inside to curl and brush against your g-spot and you lost it, letting out your liquids another time with zero warning to give him.
This time, he pulled away to immediately lick you clean, catching some of your fluids on his heavenly scruff. You moaned and grinded against his face, lifting your hips up for him when he pulled away to rub at his wet bottom lip to suck on his fingers that tasted a lot like you and only you.
"Pussy so sweet, babygirl."
And just like at the start, he sent a tiny kiss to your pussy, giving you a good moment to compose yourself. Your arms were getting tired, hell everything was tiring you, so you definitely needed a second; but you were a fighter.
"What's my prize, Daddy...?" you asked nicely, batting your eyelashes at him.
He cocked a brow at you. "You heard me. Anything you want."
He was not going to expect this. "Can I tie you up?"
Grayson tilted his head to the side a little and clicked his tongue upward in thought. "Do you really want that?"
"Is that a threat?"
Gray stayed silent. Guess you were going to find that out. "Then tie me up, Babydoll."
Grinning excitedly, you watched as he stood to his feet on the side of the bed to uncuff you. Immediately, you pounced on him to kiss him, surprising him so much that he let his much larger body fall on the bed to take your place as you straddled his body, letting his hands roam yours heatedly. Your pussy was still tingling from the squirting he'd caused, but nonetheless you still had energy. You were mainly going to be using one thing as of now, after all.
You wanted to use the handcuffs on him as well, but you chose the black ties you had so that he had more of a chance of getting out if he had enough. Just the thought of teasing him so much to  make him do that made you tremble, and so you pulled back from him to go to the box, looking at him with a shine in your eyes as he rested his arms behind him, biceps big and hands ready to be held down by you.
You had honestly almost forgotten what you two were actually doing, and when you heard a ring telling you that you had 200,000 viewers in total, it didn't even bother you, whereas Grayson frowned and looked up in curiosity; changing up a little from the character.
"What was that–?"
"Shh, nothing. Relax, Daddy. I'm gonna make you feel good."
You slammed his chest back down, turning him on simply by appearing dominant in front of him, and moved to straddle his chest - having to keep your legs wide open due to the fact that he was so large in size. Grayson didn't complain as you still let your cum drip down his chest, pressing your tits to his face and giving him the perfect access to kiss them and suck the skin into his mouth - only to have you pull away when you tightened the knots perfectly.
Grayson moved his wrists, or tried to, his face going into complete shock when he felt just how much he was unable to move, causing you to give him a tiny shrug and a sweet smile. "You can't tell me you've never done this shit before, these knots are fucking tight."
You leaned in right then to kiss his jaw like he did you, running a fingertip over the sharpness. "You'll see what's really tight."
You hadn't even done anything and he was already trying to break free, watching you turn around so that you could straddle his chest again and be able to lean down to press your tits to his pelvis and have your face be leveled with his dick.
You stared up at the cameras and gripped his cock, moaning at the way it was throbbing in your hand. Lifting it up to make it stand fully straight, you admired how long and thick he was, how heavy he weighed in your palm.
"Can I have a taste, Daddy?" you asked like a sweet little girl, bringing him to your mouth only to copy his earlier kitten licks. Grayson hissed and lifted his hips up to silently tell you to put your entire mouth around him - but two could play a tease game.
You giggled as you bit your lip and pulled your head away, your mouth watering once again at the sight of his cock; which you wanted to just suck until he came all over your face. You let your fingers dance around him up until you decided to do what he did earlier; play with the tip by grazing it with your thumb and leaning in to send kisses all across his length - your bold red lipstick marking his every inch and vein.
Since you had closed your eyes to do that, you peeled them open to admire your artistic work - crawling up so that his cock could bounce against the place in between your breasts as you began to shake them and move forward and backward with your hand holding onto the underside. You were fucking him with them, pressing them together around him, sticking your tongue out for when his tip would come close to your mouth.
"Fucking shit," you heard him whisper as he let out another drop of precum that you captured with your fingertip to suck on, letting your free arm bend back so that you could grip your thong and move it away from your pussy, knowing Grayson had the full show once again. His hungry, lust-filled eyes watched as you touched yourself with your tinier fingers that would never be able to reach as deep as he did; but he nearly lost it when you pushed four fingers inside yourself with no second thought, thrusting them in and out until you got them wet enough for you to bring your hand to jerk him off a little in your hand, letting your wetness surround him so that you could taste him and yourself at the same time.
When you felt satisfied enough, even though you weren't going to come as close to teasing as him, you went in and twirled your tongue around the head of his cock before taking it into your mouth with a smile.
Grayson moaned rather loudly and shifted a little, lifting his thick tatted thighs that you'd been rubbing with your hands as you softly sucked on his tip, running your tongue smoothly up and over his slit. Lifting your upper body slightly up, you started bobbing your head a little, each time taking more inches of him.
You put a firm grip on the base, now desperate for his cum as you hid your teeth, hollowed your cheeks and sucked him off at a better pace that drove him wild, your head moving up and down with your rapid motions. He was far too big, for your mouth especially, and so you stroked what couldn't be reached for a while; however you were determined.
Pulling away for a singular moment, you relaxed your throat and jaw, spitting on him to spread your saliva around his cock before putting him back into your mouth all the way. You had to shut your eyes when they rolled back, but kept on pushing down until you had to pull away again, his cock now stained with your saliva and a bit of redness from the lipstick.
You took a breath and went for it again, groping his balls as well and pushing your head deep deep down to even try and take his balls into your mouth even though you were chocking heavily by now and it was close to impossible.
Grayson was breathing hard underneath you, moving his wrists around to try and find a way out of them, his eyes shutting since it felt so fucking good for him. He already felt himself very close to busting, and he wondered if you would deny him as well since he was at your mercy.
The sounds of you slurping and choking and gagging were far too much for him to handle, and he was glad to be much stronger than you so that he could lift his knees up to thrust upward, surprising you by letting his cock hit the back of your throat.
Pulling away, you chuckled. "Such a bad boy... you wanna fuck my little throat?" you asked as you shook your ass in front of his face knowing he was still unable to touch.
Growling, Grayson pulled on the ties, shifting the headboard forward only to let it slam back against the wall. "You little fucking..."
Giggling again, you let your head drop to rest by his thigh as you gently took one of his balls to hastily suck on, your hand holding his dick but not doing anything to it anymore. His tightening balls were the main focus as you fondled them with your tongue, sucking them both into your sweet craving mouth while shaking your head to mirror his earlier actions.
Grayson's voice was low, but you heard him; "Shit, I can feel it coming..."
Those were the words you needed to get back to blowing him, wrapping your pretty lips around him to quickly suck him until you felt his thighs trembling. Although, Grayson still had the energy in him to thrust his hips upward to keep you still as he fucked your mouth senselessly, groaning and moaning and pausing in between a few thrusts to stay tucked inside your mouth, your throat constricting around him.
He kept going at it, letting you choke on his cock, and you were enjoying every bit of it. And soon, he came without being able to tell you due to his unwavering pleasure. It shocked you as his cum spurted out, landing on your forehead, your cheeks, your nose, your lips - everywhere on your face. But it didn't bother you as you let him finish, helping him by squeezing your hand around the tip to let every drip fall out onto your face.
Grayson let his thighs drop back down as he tried catching his breath, moving his wrist around to let the blood flow from how hard he was gripping onto the ties, feeling you run your tongue over his sharp V-line where some of his semen had fallen, hearing you moan as you swallowed the bit you managed to get.
"Aw... now I didn't say you could cum..."
Grayson chuckled, gritting his teeth as he kept his eyes up on the ceiling. "Oh, you're gonna get it when I'm out of here."
"Hmm. Let's see what else we have here," you commented instead, almost mocking his earlier words as you moved over to reach inside the box for your black collar to place it around your throat like a happy girl.
Moving back on top of his body again, you placed both your feet on each side of him on the bed so that your knees could be bent. His sensitive cock had gotten hard again, so with a smile to your viewers, you gripped him and moved forward so that his entire cock could rest up against your pubic bone.
You stared up at your webcam, your words flowing through almost naturally. "Look at that big cock..." You said as you moved up and down, letting his dick run along your clit . "Daddy, I want it inside my tiny little pussy. Yeah, you wanna fuck me?" You teased him more next by spitting down on your clit, before bringing your hand over to slightly push the head of his cock inside of you, only to let it slip out not even a second later as you lifted your body to grind back down along the length.
Fuck, he felt so good already and that was nothing.
Grayson was losing it. He knew this was going to bruise him up badly, but he couldn't take it. He didn't give a fuck anymore.
The last straw was when you slipped him inside again, barely, your walls hugging his tip like it belonged in there, only to let him pop back out. He was getting angry. "Stretching me out so good with this cock, God, I want it all– ah!"
You almost didn't have a reaction when you suddenly felt a pair of strong, large hands flinging your body backwards.
Grayson had freed himself from the ties somehow, his wrists red and bruised, but he paid no mind to that as he let you rest your back against his chest with your legs still wide open and resting on either side of him. You tried squirming away because you were enjoying being in charge, but had to stay put when Gray went back for the ties to wrap them around your wrists to keep them locked together right in front of you. He made sure they were tight, but not hurting you too much as he adjusted his position on the bed and let his entire cock graze your folds; so sweetly yet menacingly.
Your head was spinning already with the thought of his entire length going inside of you. Being able to see it now, his tip had reached up to cover past your belly button and you were shaking with all the possibilities.
"Gray..." you moaned, bracing yourself as he reached down to grip himself, stroking the entirety of it before starting to poke at your tight entrance.
"Eager for my cock?"
Parting your lips, you tried to keep your elbow back on his chest to have some sort of leverage seeing as you couldn't use your hands once again. Grayson had a good grip on your waist as he fully rammed inside you with no saying - hearing you cry out.
"So fuck..." Your words trailed off as he let you get used to his thickness, letting it slide out before he pushed back in, much deeper this time as you engulfed him in your heat, coating him in your sweet arousal.
Grayson almost couldn't believe that you were already losing your train of thought. You were going to be unprepared for what he wanted to do the rest of the way.
Suddenly, he shifted a little in his spot with a tight grip, and you moved your head to the side as if to look at him and ask what he was about to do - only to feel him do one large thrust into you, hitting just the spot.
"Oh my god!" you shouted out at feeling his full length enter you, stretching you out so much more that it stung, yet the pleasure overpowered it all. Even with your hands tied and him making your body slightly bounce, you reached down for his balls as he stilled inside of you, relishing in your tightness that already made him want to come again.
With his hand curling around your throat, he brought you back so that you could hear his heavy breathing and began to choke you, adding a slight pressure to the choker you were already wearing, his thrusts becoming sloppy and fast that he would slip out every once in a while only to have to push himself back in, giving every part of your body a good shake.
"So good, so good, so good," you moaned while fluttering your eyes shut and throwing your head back as he continued to fuck you with his hands lifting your thighs up so that all he needed to do was hold you as his cock did the rest. Your back was arched and you were looking down at him as he focused solely on fucking your tight, wet cunt. However, he had to take a few pauses as well due to his sensitivity from his first orgasm; groaning at the remembrance of you still having all his cum resting on your face and sliding down to your tits. "Fucking give it to me, Daddy."
Making you let out a scream, Grayson flipped you both around so that he could push the front of your body against the bedsheets, your ass high up in the air for him. You swallowed dry air and were lunged forward when his hand finally came in contact with your ass; hard.
Grayson fisted the back of your shirt still on your torso and yanked you back so that you could hear him, his shaking thighs pressing against the back of yours. "Remember those fifty spanks you owe me?"
You shook your head, nearly begging him - but you weren't sure what you were truly begging him for. "Gray..."
"I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to count them in between. Every time you lose count, I'm making you start over. You're not coming until we reach fifty."
Oh, fuck no.
Back then you were playing; but could you handle it? "But Gray–"
He hit your ass again, a little harder this time that you shut your eyes and whimpered, biting your lip which had your smudged red lipstick on it. "How much is that?"
There was certainly no way out of this. "T-two..."
"Want that filthy paddle of yours or my hands, baby?" he asked, thrusting back and forth into your pussy with his breathing growing heavier and his grip on the flesh of your ass cheek getting tighter with every thrust.
"H-h... ands–" Spank. "Shit."
Grayson pushed your skirt further up your waist, loving the way your ass looked, and went to hook his fingers over your red thong to keep a grip on something as he was gyrating his hips into yours, being merciless with his pounding.
"F-f... uck." You let your body drop down again as he continued fucking you harder, making you grow heavily weak.
"Losing count already?"
You gritted your teeth and almost snapped at him. "Five! Fuck!"
Despite your tone, he let it go. "There you go..."
Smirking as he watched your face contort into pure pleasure and your own back muscles flex back a little, he pulled all the way out to push his fingers inside and move them around, making you miss his thick length already. Soon after, he entered you from the back again, and went on a roll of spanks with his movements; going from one ass cheek to the other while penetrating you at the same time. You reached down to rub at your clit at one point since your tied hands gave you that advantage, and once in a while managed to grab at his balls hitting it as well. "Twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-fi..."
"Ah, ah," he tsked, going for your hands to move them away from your clit so that he could do the quick rubbing instead.
You lifted your head to try and look back at him in panic. "Wait, wait."
"Start it again."
"Daddy, please, that's not fair..."
Gray proceeded to give you another spank, smothering your skin with his palm before dropping another. Your skin was on fire. "Don't act like you're not enjoying this."
He was right. You were enjoying the fuck out of it; loving the way he was leaving your entire body immensely red with his hand prints and hard gripping as he fucked you as good as you had imagined. Maybe even better.
In between the twentieth spank and who knew how many thrusts into it; he turned your limp body over to have you on your back, lifting your legs up and wrap[ing his hands over your calves and then hooking onto your fishnet tights - rotating his hips while going balls deep inside with a deep growl. You decided to watch him with sweet puppy eyes, licking your upper lip that caught some of his cum still decorating your face.
Grayson clenched his jaw, sweat kissing every part of his skin. He watched the way you clenched around him when he bottomed out, going back to rubbing your clit with a giggle despite him destroying your pussy and hitting your ass without being nice about it once.
"Whose pussy is this?" he asked, going to grab onto the headboard so that he could hit your sweet spot harder and rougher, making you scream so loud the neighbors were probably going to report it.
Spank. What number were you on? Fuck. You really needed to cum.
Letting out a pained moan, Grayson went to choke you again, thrusting hard and harder in between each of his next words that he had to repeat in a sterner tone. "I said; Whose. Fucking. Pussy. Is. This."
No words were coming out of your mouth, but when he moved your hands away from your clit to hold onto them and stayed deeper inside you - enough to nearly brush your cervix delicately - you knew you had to say it with no mistakes.
"Yours, Daddy! Fuck! It's all yours, please I wanna cum!"
Growling once again, Grayson gave a few sensual thrusts but pulled out directly after that and left you feeling as empty as ever. He grabbed onto you and yanked you from the bed to have you stand up next. Confused but still throbbing erratically, you let him guide you all the way towards your webcam so that he could bend you over your desk and spread your legs wide.
Your heart was going so crazy, you were sure at some point you'd be having a heart attack. You were nearly tearing up at the pain and the pleasure morphing into one.
"I want you to look straight at the camera as you take every inch of my fucking cock. Keep counting."
Spank.
"F-forty..." you swallowed.
Truthfully, Grayson himself had lost count on them; but he needed you to reach the number so that he could come as well. This wasn't only just painful for you, but for him as well.
And so he pounded you so much harder then, ripping away your thong that wasn't needed since the beginning, to throw it on the ground as he kept a tight grip on your hips to dig his nails into you - sending spank after spank after spank again.
"Forty-five... please," you begged, voice going an octave much higher.
Grayson then moved forward to lift one of your knees up on your desk, helping him go at a different angle. He did the same thing as before, grabbing at your thighs to guide his hips upwards, slapping relentlessly into you. It was the perfect view for everyone; being able to watch you getting fucked up close, your tits bouncing the harder Grayson went.
"Gray!" you gasped out and tried to keep a grip on something with your hands still tied, losing control of yourself that you dropped a few things off of your desk the deeper you felt him. You could already feel the pain for tomorrow.
Grayson stopped moving for a moment and ran his hand up your spine to grip onto the back of your choker to lift your head up for the webcam, slowing down for only a brief moment.
"Let them see you. Let everyone see that pretty face when I make you cum."
Fifty.
"Fifty, Daddy, yes!" You screamed out louder than you ever heard yourself scream, knowing that your throat would be sore as your entire body started shaking from head to toe, the knot in your stomach imploding as you squirted fully onto Grayson's dick that had still been drilling into you - causing you to black out for a single moment - so quick that it was unnoticeable. But you still saw little black dots forming again. "God..."
Letting out a cough when Grayson pulled you back by the choker again, he held onto you when you were dizzy and nearly falling from the quivering still happening in your body. You wrapped your arms loosely around his neck as he lifted your body up, silently telling you that he was going to pick you up.
And so he did just that very easily, making sure you were holding on well enough so that he could place his arms under your knees to fuck you without any leverage but his own arms. You bounced on his cock in the air, your head falling back the more he continued, not even being gentle after you came.
"Want your cum..." you managed to moan at him.
"Fuck." Grayson then stilled, groaned, and ejaculated inside of you - causing you to gasp at how much it was.
Pulling out after, he let his cum drip down to your floor and encouraged you to push it out so that everyone could watch how much he'd given you; a delicious cream pie.
The tip of his cock still grazed your cunt, and with that, you were squirting again somehow; letting it spray down his thighs and onto the floor as well.
Before noticing that you'd full on passed out again, Grayson kissed your temple and went over to your desk. He reached for the familiar button on the computer, already thinking of ways to take care of you after all of this - and with a click, it was all done.
Daddy and Babydoll have disconnected.