cherry cola - g.d

DISCLAIMER! THIS WILL CONTAIN SMUT!

♡credits to rockstardolan on tumblr♡

🍒 🍒 🍒
When you first saw him - in his full inexplicable form - it was probably the first time you had ever felt this way. His aura was soft, and it was as if his intentions were dark. He was beautiful, yet it was also impossible to even form the right words to describe somebody like him. He made every single part of you want to die just to get one touch, he made your heart forget how to continue beating, and he inevitably made the spot in between your legs throb.
It was a whole new feeling. You'd felt your heart beat for others, but it was as if it had fallen to the pit of your stomach and now you were feeling a pulse elsewhere. Somewhere forbidden, and it was crazy, because all he was doing was standing there, doing nothing.
He had this type of chocolate brown hair, floppy, and curly in some spots. His figure was large, showing you clear that he worked out and probably enjoyed it a lot; with wide shoulders, large arms, sculpted skin and bones, and thick everything-else. He was tall enough to reach your father, and he was the tallest in the family while Gray was probably around his 20′s. And his face - dear Lord, the entire damn thing; flawless.
He had this sort of face that screamed sweet, magnetic, electric, intimidating, and you almost sat there for far too long trying to figure out just how in the world it was possible.
"This is my daughter. Y/N."
At hearing your name being said by your father, you raised your eyebrows and cocked your head a little to find them walking towards you. You briefly licked at your lips, stared down at your book, and looked back up from your lashes as if you weren't just staring for far too long. Your father had been gesturing towards you as you were sat down on the glass table outside in the garden, next to the pool, a book in your hand and a cherry cola perched on the glass with a bendy straw.
"Y/N, this is Grayson... Dolan? Dolan." The name already spiked even more interest, and so you shut your book, and looked at your father even if you were nearly itching to keep your gaze on the gorgeous male behind him in just a white hoodie and black gym shorts that went a little past his knees. The sun was hitting him delightfully, delicately, and so his hazel eyes were light enough to look green - reflecting the plants and the grass and the trees.
"Pleasure to meet you... Grayson," you said, voice sweet like candy, and seeing as your father couldn't see him - Grayson's eyes roamed all over your body. You didn't think anything of it, even if you were wearing a black halter top that he could clearly see your nipples seeping through, and that short pink skirt which made your legs look heavenly and glossy to him.
"Pleasure's all mine..." He said, voice raspy and deep as if he'd just woken up from a long overdue sleep. Again, you felt that same throbbing against your inner thighs, causing you to try and shut them as if he were able to tell. He had seen you shift a little, fighting off a cheeky grin, and then he was looking back over at your father with parting lips and a curious tongue.
Your father was unaware of everything, his voice high and loud, causing you two to jump from your thoughts. However, Grayson's intense eyes were burning through you again, and you weren't even looking at him anymore.
"So you know how Berto hurt himself just last week? Well, your mother's plants need serious taking care of, as always, and Grayson here was a friend of a friend. Boy saved my life by taking the offer in a snap, so you'll just be seeing each other this whole week seeing as it is your spring break. Thought it'd be nice to have you two meet, since Y/N basically lives here..." Here we go. "Oh, how she loves to get involved with her mother's garden."
Grayson clicked his tongue against his cheek, now intrigued as he watched you hang your head a little with heated cheeks. "Really?"
"Oh, yeah! Her mother passed - as you know, bless her soul - when she was very little. She absolutely adores these plants, always has, so you'll be seeing a lot of her out here. Hey, maybe you two can really connect with that. She doesn't have many friends."
It was almost embarrassing, or so you felt like it was. You didn't have many friends at your private school, what with being the odd rich girl who would never put her book down and was too sweet for others to comprehend. You hated that your father was unaware of how you felt, of how he could so easily mention such a topic to a young man you'd just met.
You could hardly remember your mother, but her name was Daisy. The garden meant a lot to you, and sure you didn't feel like you had many friends - you didn't have any, if at all. But the garden was where you let yourself be free, be one with yourself, ever since you were told that she made the garden what it was today - and you would often come out and stay here to remember why you needed to be in this world.
"That's really sweet," Grayson said, surprising you a little. Staring back up at him, you saw him give you the type of smile that made the angels above you hesitate. "We'll have fun together."
Your father clapped. "Good! Well–" He was just about to go check his watch, when Grayson spoke, one eyebrow tilted as he looked at the various types of flowers and plants. Everything was so bright and powerful; and you only added to that, blending in perfectly with its nature. Your face was free of any make-up, and he adored the natural look.
"I better go get settled. Change, too."
"Why, son? You look fine," your father chuckled, looking over at you with that big grin of his. You smiled back, the sight always heart-warming to you due to the fact that he was always just so happy and full of life.
You were unaware of Grayson's words being for you as you went for your cola, wrapping your lips around the straw to sip on it as you shifted in your seat once more to let your skirt ride up a bit. He couldn't even tell if you were wearing something underneath.
"Didn't think it'd be this hot here."
🍒 🍒 🍒
It was a Saturday morning, the day after Grayson arrived to your home, and your father and step-mother were out and about - already starting their weekend off. Since she disliked you, she always insisted on you staying instead of going out to do whatever it is they had planned for those days. At first, it sucked, but of course you'd gotten used to it. You preferred staying anyways, even though the large house could sometimes get lonely.
At least you had Grayson to keep you company now. The other employees often ignored you, unless they had to speak to you for their bosses - aka your parents. It had always been a hassle living like this, you sometimes wished for a more regular lifestyle, but you couldn't quite complain either.
You definitely couldn't complain about your view at the moment.
As you were sat down with yet another cherry cola, reading yet another book already about halfway, you kept trying to not look over at Grayson as he worked on a few shrubs towards your left. He had been wearing a light green button-up that had short sleeves, with blue ripped jeans, and you felt that familiar aching in your pussy all over again. You tried to think of other things, focus on the words that your eyes were scanning, but it was impossible. Once you realized what had been happening, you felt so dirty, but it was impossible to just stop it.
Grayson wasn't helping when he would lift his shirt up to wipe away some sweat, deciding to unbutton the shirt and showcase his fit, chiseled torso. Maybe he was unaware of his doings, he was hot - however, he was also breathtakingly hot. They were two different things. He knew you were watching, or did he?
You shook your head at yourself and moved in your spot, trying to find the line in your novel in which you had stop paying attention.
'He was touching me. Touching me in a way no other man ever had. It was innocent at first, except his hand had gone from my mouth, to my neck, to my waist - and before I knew it, his fingers were dancing casually down towards my–'
"You really like those, don't you?"
You stopped sipping on your drink as you had been subconsciously doing it, and stared up at Grayson, your eyes telling him more than he needed to know. He was asking such a simple question, an easy to answer type of question, yet your brain froze and you fought with yourself to not look down at his glistening body. His chest was heaving, dripping, and his light brown hair was sticking a little to his forehead.
At first, your heart sped up with probably having to explain what you were reading, but you realized too slow that he had set his eyes on your cherry cola glass bottle.
"Oh. Yes. Would you like one?" You didn't share them with anyone. Your father bought them, trying to keep your obsession at bay, but you always found another stack hidden somewhere. You would later on drain it all away with water, but you'd at least drink one daily. It was your sugar rush. An obsession, really, though.
An innocent answer, but Grayson's own gaze had gone down to your glossy lips. He was breathing heavily, and then he was breaking out of his trance. You were so sweet, and when your father mentioned having one and only daughter; he expected a snobby kid. You were far from that, sticking to your roots of selflessness and sincerity. It was something he admired, and something that he was deeply attracted to.
"Does sound really good..." Grayson wiped at his lip with the knuckle part of his thumb, wanting to do it with your moisturized lips. It was just too tempting. "But, it's fine. I'm gonna go inside for some water–"
"I'll do it then, you stay," you said in a leap, setting your book down and standing up in a single second. You and Grayson had been around each other for only a few hours, yet it was the first time you two were standing side by side and the difference was major.
There you stood, in yet another little shirt and short skirt, unaware of what you were doing to him. But it was comfortable for you, and he was right yesterday; it was hot here. You didn't do that on purpose.
Grayson sighed and was about to protest, when you lifted a hand up to rest on his forearm. Your hand barely curled around it, fingertips briefly brushing his veins which had been popping out a lot more due to the heavy work and lifting he had been doing by bringing large bags of dirt over to the spot beside your mother's roses, as well as digging. The whole garden was sort of like row after row; all the plants, priceless, however you could see that Grayson's plan was to add in a few more plants to replace the ones that had slowly been dying.
"It's really no problem, Grayson. I don't want you to get dehydrated."
He laughed at that since he found it a bit ridiculous yet cute, and his smile was everything you'd never wished for. "Really, Y/N, I–"
You quickly turned when you didn't hear him, and he caught your hand. Your breathing almost got so caught that you nearly choked. Grayson kept his eyes on yours, bright in the sun, and his own heart warmed at how sweet you truly, immensely were.
You stood there, staring each other down, and it was intense. Your eyes were soft, and his were filled with lust.
"Please... Let me, Grayson."
He couldn't say no to you then. He couldn't even properly form a two lettered word when you said the word 'please' - like you were begging for something else from him.
When you were gone to go fetch him that nice cold drink, Grayson licked his lips as he watched your ass move, that skirt too fucking tiny to hide anything. You were out of sight, and he grew curious as he went to see what you were reading. He read the title, because it was faced down, and then he was lifting it up to see what you had been reading as he was on garden duty.
' - and before I knew it, his fingers were dancing casually down towards my pussy. Drenched, I'd become, and the feeling of his fingers only caused more to flow. Too soon, he was removing that touch from me, tasting me, humming, moaning. 'Pussy so sweet like that cherry cola you drink so much,' he'd commented with a sweet chuckle.'
Grayson clenched his jaw as he finished scanning the words of that single page, staring up to look at the backyard doors. He would've read more, but he had to put it back down where it was and how it was. He knew you wouldn't be long. And sure enough, you were soon opening the sliding doors with an ice cold glass of water.
He acted casual, holding onto the belt loops of his jeans to lift them up just a little. You stared down at the sharp V-line he had hidden underneath, meanwhile he was staring at your naked thighs, the skirt flowing and teasing him by lifting up with the sway of the wind and the timing of your hips.
He had to look away.
"Here you go."
He went for the glass in your hand, loving how you even kept a hand behind you almost sophisticatedly. He took it, hand lingering against yours for a bit too long, and you actually looked at him as he gulped the whole thing down with his bicep bulging, making you bite your inner lip. No one had ever been so beautiful to your eyes, no one had ever managed to make you lose your breath and make you this... wet, by doing absolutely nothing but exist.
You'd gone for his water, but you could feel how much effect he'd had on you back there with your walking. Your little panties needed to be taken off.
"Thank you," Grayson said.
"You're helping me with my momma's garden. It's the least I can do. Ask for anything, I'm here."
Fucking hell, Grayson thought, as he nodded, eyes moving to your book once again. He licked his lips from the water and pointed down at it. "Uh. What were you reading?"
Your heart leaped, and you looked down at the blank cover of your book. Grayson stepped closer, and you instinctively went for it even though he wasn't planning on touching it. "O-oh... just a book."
"I see that," he said, corners of his lips tilting at your cute stutters. "What was it about?"
You kept your eyes on him, shyly, as you started shrugging a shoulder. "J-j..." Gulping, you stared down at your shoes, and Grayson's hand itched to lean in, cup your chin, and lift your head up to look back up at him. He loved eye contact, but it was so scary for you; especially with someone with such an intimidating gaze like his. He was a sweetheart, you learned that last night at dinner with hearing about how he would be the most hard-working in his family, about how he would take care of his brother, his sister, and his sick father. You wondered about the mother, but decided to swallow down your food instead. Maybe... she was gone just like yours was.
The whole entire time, he would steal glances at you, catching you since you were staring so much. But could he ever blame you?
"Look at me, Y/N."
You couldn't. You started playing with your feet, terrified that he was going to make you tell him, and then you'd get in trouble with your father. It was too soon to trust him, but he made you want to trust him.
Grayson decided not to scare you at seeing your eyebrows etched together. Maybe later, you'd tell him. He knew either way. But for now, he wanted that sweet look back on your face. He wanted you to like him, maybe as much as you liked that cherry cola.
Retracting from the topic, he said, "Keep drinking that, Cherry... it's good for you."
With that, he left to get back to work; but he was still distracting you from your reading and your cold drink wasn't enough to feed your thirst.
🍒 🍒 🍒
Sunday was a whole other thing.
It was church day, and so you left and soon came back. You asked for forgiveness during it; especially after the thoughts you were beginning to have, and what you had chosen to read throughout the nights - guiltily thinking of Grayson in the stories. Last night, it had become too much. You were rubbing your thighs together, moving so much on your bed, and you thought back to his large figure in the garden; digging, moving around, stopping to look at everything he'd been working on, fixing up and taking care of it all like they were his own mother's garden.
It was too much, especially when he decided to completely take off that button-up to work in only his jeans, showcasing his dimpled, rough back, tan skin glowing as the sun kissed him everywhere. It was far too much, and you had to put your book down because it had gotten far too dirty for your mind to settle in the dark.
You tried to sleep, hands itching to do something you'd never quite done before, but knew about because of many readings. Truly, no other boy nor man had ever made you want to do this. Your life was so closed off, so you barely spoke to people, much less men like Grayson. No one had ever kissed you, touched you, fucked you...
And you desired for Grayson to do that, all of that, at once.
When you went to the backyard, happy for the day to begin beautifully, you were met up with a certain gardener, sitting right on your spot. Ideally, there were no other chairs. You were the only one who sat on that spot, seeing as your parents had started to become far too busy or invested in one another to truly pay attention to your doings.
"Hey Cherry," he said, making you pause for a little bit - almost scared that he knew what you were thinking last night - before starting to move again. You watched as he lifted up a familiar bottle, however there was a small bowl of something else - something red-colored, specifically.
"Hello Grayson," you softly spoke, setting your bag down next to your feet and then placing your hands down to flatten out your dress. Grayson was eye-leveled with your stomach since he was sat down, so your legs were in perfect view, along with your tits. He wondered how someone with such an angelic mouth could look like this.
He looked at you with a clenching jaw, making you nervous, and it was quiet. It was a little awkward, but he eventually understood. "Oh, sorry, am I in the way?"
"No, no..." You stopped him from standing by putting a hand to his shoulder. The grey shirt he had on was tight - so tight, his abs and pecs were in full show. Fuck, was it so wrong to think about him like this? "It's okay. Um... w-what were you doing?"
"Just taking a little break," he replied, pushing the bowl over in your general direction. "I picked out some cherries as well, if you wanted to taste them. Also got a drink... if you don't mind."
You smiled. "I don't mind it at all. Do you like it?"
Grayson had his elbow resting on one of the chairs arms, playing with his chin a little. He had a bit of scruff growing, but not enough to be able to see it from a few feet away. "Yeah, I like it. More than I should, probably..."
You nodded, chest rising up and down at how he was beginning to sound. The birds chirped above you two, and then he was going for the cherries. The bowl was small, or so it seemed when he picked it up with his hands, bringing it closer to him.
"Come sit," he said, voice laced in sweetness.
"You don't have to move."
"Then we can both sit."
Blushing, you looked down at his lap covered in some shorts that showed a clear imprint of his cock, knowing that that was what he meant when he moved. You saw a few tattoos as well, but didn't mention them as you opened your mouth to decline his offer. However, you decided against it. You looked back to see if anyone was watching, and slowly went for his lap with bravery.
Grayson tried not to swear as he watched your dress rise when you crouched down to sit down neatly on his thigh. He had to clench his hand into a tight fist to stop himself from touching you when he practically felt your barely clothed pussy rubbing up on his naked thigh.
You shyly moved a little, unaware of what you were doing to him, to get comfortable - causing a groan to emit from his throat as he moved his head to the side. You could see the small hollow in his cheek with the clenching of his jaw.
"Sorry, am I too heavy?" You asked, starting to feel self-conscious about yourself. You started to get up, when he placed his hands down on your thighs to press you against him. He made another little groaning sound, but you simply looked at him with wide eyes.
"No, Cherry, you're... you're all good."
He regretted moving you, because he could now feel your panties dampen a little. How fucking thin were they?
"Okay..."
"Here, just try the cherries," he insisted then with the clearing of his throat, pushing the bowl towards you. He grabbed a cherry and placed it into his mouth to slowly eat it, making sure all your attention was on him - how his sharp jawline moved with each bite - before going for another to bring it up into your mouth. With your eyes on his, your eyes trailed down to his hand in a way that made him want to ruin you; take you, right in this very garden.
Opening your mouth for him, he swallowed thickly and put the cherry inside. You wrapped your lips around the little ball, sucking on it, before biting it off from its stem with your eyes digging right through his. Inside, you were dying, but you were determined to beat him at his own game of staring.
That wasn't easy at all.
"Let's play a little game," he said once he watched you swallow and nod at him. "Can you tie it with your tongue fast enough?" He asked, taking the little stem from your fingers and placing it in between his teeth before slipping it into his mouth.
Considering the harmless challenge, you went for his own stem and put it into your mouth. Another innocent little gesture that meant so much more to him. Grayson raised his brows and poked his tongue out to show you the flat stem, so that you both weren't cheating.
"Ready?" You fought a smile at how he sounded with his tongue out, and nodded. "Go."
You went to work right away, slipping your tongue back inside and closing your mouth to concentrate highly on the stem. It was a little difficult, since you'd never done it before, but you worked your tongue to try and tie it - however, you were doing one thing and had been starting to become distracted by another.
You watched, almost hypnotized, at how Grayson's mouth moved and how his lips looked pursing every once in a while. They were plump, full, pink, and soft - and you started to imagine how they would feel going across every inch of your body; how they would feel on your most vulnerable spot; your drenching pussy.
Truthfully, you'd lost the stem to the side of your teeth but pretended to be moving it around.
You'd heard about how this went back to the way of someone's kissing abilities. You had no doubt that he was a fantastic kisser–
"Mmm," Grayson mumbled to catch your attention, and in a matter of seconds, he took the tied stem out of his mouth, showing it to you with a smirk when he saw his successful knot. "Ha!"
Slumping your shoulders, you pouted at him. "No fair," you said in sort of a baby voice, going to take the stem out of your mouth to drop it onto the table.
"What's not fair? You were distracted."
"No, I wasn't..."
The voice you were doing was so sweet, and Grayson couldn't help but imagine you saying something else with that type of tone; 'Please, Grayson, your cock...' "So you weren't staring at my lips the entire time?"
Of course he noticed. How subtle could you be? "N-no... well, yes. They were the competition. I needed to see them."
Grayson had to hesitate before he let out a chuckle. "God, you're adorable."
You thought for a second to have imagined those words coming from him, but he was being serious. Instead of acknowledging them, you instead went for another sentence.
"I'm gonna go get a cola–" When you tried to stand up once more, Grayson didn't just put his hands on your thighs, he kept one softly on your stomach and the other slipped into your dress to brush his fingers against your panty line. "Oh."
Grayson's mouth was directly at your ear. "Just finish mine, Cherry."
Throbbing, you decided to take it, knowing he'd insist especially since he probably only took a sip or two; most of the thing was still in there.
"You drink cherry cola so much, you might just taste like it."
Your cheeks heated up at his sudden, but quiet words, and you were jumbled. Grayson was smirking, his brows etched together in such a way that made you want him to destroy you. "What...?"
After that, your father was heard shouting out Grayson's name, and all you could remember was jolting so high up that you fell to the ground.
🍒 🍒 🍒
This was a whole new thing; but you couldn't help it anymore.
You had tried to sleep, you really did, but thoughts from earlier were cramming your mind. The way Grayson's lips moved, the way his hands felt, the way his eyes just... fucked you while you were both sitting down for lunch like he hadn't been almost getting you off earlier on his thigh.
Time passed, and it was finally nighttime where you hoped to finally be able to breathe again.
You went for your filthy book to try and read it, but decided not even ten minutes later to toss it instead. You were still in the short, dark blue frilly dress you'd put on after showering for the night, where it had the sleeves down to your upper arms so that your shoulders, collarbones, and even a glimpse of your cleavage were exposed. Your hair was up and away from your neck, seeing as you had been starting to feel overwhelmingly hot.
You weren't sure what time it was; maybe a little past ten. Your parents had to go to bed for work in the early morning, and so you decided to make your way to the hall - catching a glimpse of Grayson's room - before tiptoeing down the high staircase, over to the back doors, and finally out into the garden.
You could smell some fresh flowers and also see a few lights dug up into the grass, knowing Grayson's work from earlier. It was a nice touch, you had to admit, especially with what you were planning.
After tossing the book, you had reached for your spare bed sheet so that you could lie down on the grass in the garden. Maybe then, you'd be able to calm down and possibly sleep.
You didn't think this would only worsen it.
Laying down on the bed sheet once you managed to spread it out, you stared up at the stars with a deep sigh and thought about Grayson's eyes. The type of hazel that would look brown yet greener around the grass. Fuck.
Closing your own eyes only made you think back to his lips, his hands.
His fucking hands.
Almost subconsciously, your own hands started to move up your legs. You palmed your naked thighs, rubbing them - slowly up and down and up and down until you eventually let your entire lower half be exposed as you got closer to your panties.
You gently played with the sides, deciding if you would take them off or not, before deciding to simply go and move them to the side to let the slightly cool breeze brush against your core, making you bite your lip and stare up in case anyone was around. You were throbbing just the same as to when you first saw him, and then some more when you were thinking of him and what he would do to you...
The first touch made you hiss, as your fingers were cold, but you scrunched your eyebrows together as you got brave and went right in for it. Your small fingertips touched your pussy, so so wet since the start, and you took a deep inhale as you pictured Grayson's much larger fingers touching you there.
You let the tip of your middle finger circle around and under the hood of your clit, letting out a tiny sound into the night as you lifted your knees up so that you could keep your legs spread apart and bunch up your dress a little past your hips.
You could feel your fingers getting wetter in arousal once you began to drip some more, thinking about those sweet lips of Grayson's meeting your inner thighs, your pubic bone, your clit - all while holding onto your hands to intertwine your fingers together. That made you gape as you brought your hand down, down to touch every single part of yourself, gathering your wetness in your shaky fingers, before you went to your needy, clenching hole.
Only one name started slipping past your lips, as expected. "Grayson..."
Your hips automatically moved upward, the pit of your stomach stirring as you felt your clit swelling in the slightest with desperation. You could feel your heart racing, your breathing becoming uneven, and your entire body sweating even in the coolness of the night.
It didn't even take long for you to start feeling the pleasure, finding out just why people did this. It was helping.
Finally, you couldn't help but think about Grayson taking you like this. His cock making you feel better than anything; reaching deep inside you to the hilt, your walls hugging his dick, his entire larger body covering yours up wholly as he guided himself in and out of your pussy.
"Grayson, please," you moaned at the thought of him fucking you into oblivion, starting to rub faster and faster once it started to feel like nothing you'd ever experienced before; it was so good. Even better with the thought of him.
Your toes curled, and you threw your head back, chest rising and falling the closer and closer you got to your orgasm. You'd never felt one before, but you knew it was coming because you'd never felt something this ecstatic coming... you were climbing, climbing high up, and your hand was nearly becoming numb - but you were determined to go quicker. You could hear the sounds your pussy was making with the contact of your hand, and you could see Grayson at the back of your mind, only causing louder sounds to form.
"Fuck," your voice almost squeaked, "Please, please..."
His arms holding you down, his hands gripping you hard, his lips biting onto your skin, his dick destroying you...
And just like that, as you were beginning to let go, you heard something falling inside the house, and so you had to stop just as you were about to cum. You sat upright, startled, and tried so hard to catch your breath. You made a plan of hiding, but you were much too late when the back doors slid open, and you saw a certain figure stepping out.
You were definitely far too late when Grayson walked down, past the pool, and saw you sprawled down on the bed sheet with messy hair and exposed skin, all while trying to catch your breath.
Swallowing a lump, you shifted in your spot and tried to shut your legs - still feeling the immense amount of pulsing coming from your pussy due to not being able to let go.
"What were you doing out here, Cherry?" he asked sweetly, crossing his arms which made his exposed arms bulge seeing as he was only in a pair of sweatpants that were gladly giving you a good glimpse of his bulge. You were probably seeing things, but the veins on one arm was more prominent than the other, and he was equally a little breathless and sweaty. Was he possibly working out up there? "It's late, are you allowed to be out here?"
The way he sounded a little demanding and bossy made you shudder. "Um. I... c-couldn't sleep."
Grayson stepped closer, the light hitting him just right. His hair was all over the place, and it almost looked like he'd lost his own light in those eyes of his. He looked mad.
"Well I don't want you sleeping out here."
"But I wasn't–" You cut yourself off when he raised his eyebrows at you, looking more intimidating than usual, somehow. "Sorry..."
Once again, your warm aura got to him, and he sighed - letting go of the mean exterior only because he had been interrupted as well...
You stayed put when you saw him walking over to you, crouching. He took a moment to just admire your everything; the curve of your nose, the color of your skin, the glowing in your irises. Then, he brought his arms out and placed one under your knees with the other on your waist - before easily lifting you up.
It startled you a little, but you gripped onto him, watching yet trying to ignore the way he still looked slightly pissed off as well as how his hand was so close to helping you finish.
🍒 🍒 🍒
The next day, you felt as if all eyes were on you when it was dinner time. You'd skipped breakfast, faking sickness due to embarrassment, and decided that you couldn't hide in your room for the entire week until Grayson left.
So you made your way down after fixing yourself up a little to look somewhat presentable, and noticed how lonely the house felt. It was nearing dark, and you could see only three people at the dinner table laughing with one another. One laugh in particular, a cute obnoxious laugh, pulled at your heartstrings though.
Grayson was sat in front of your step-mother while your father was at the end of the table, next to them, drinking some wine. They both looked well dressed, telling you that they were ready to go out soon. It was weird that out of all the employees, Grayson was able to eat at the main diner. Not even Berto would; not that he was invited to in the first place. Your parents were strict, they were respectful with their workers, but this was a family only time.
They must've fallen deeply in love with this young man to let him in.
"Sweetie pie!" Your father's voice startled you, and you realized you still hadn't gone fully down the staircase, where you were just barely noticeable. "Come sit. Left you a cherry cola and some food if you were hungry."
Nodding once, you made your way fully down, barefoot. The floor was cold beneath you, and your exposed legs of yet another dress let the breeze come in.
Grayson's tiny little glare wasn't left unnoticed as he chewed on his food, eyes trailing over your figure, his arm resting up on the table with a silver fork in his hand. You blushed, thinking back to last night. Had he actually seen you touch yourself when he was coming down and decided to just keep quiet about it? He still looked immensely pissed off, and you couldn't quite figure out what it was that you'd done; if he was even angry with you, which it seemed like.
"Where is everyone?" you asked lightly, pulling the chair open next to your step-mother before sitting.
"They left for the night, to have some time for themselves. It's spring break, after all. Thought it'd be nice."
"Oh," was all you said, going for your cherry cola to open it up. It was silent, and you couldn't help but feel anxious all over again - as if they could all read your mind; especially one person in particular.
"Feeling any better?" you heard Grayson's raspy deep voice ask you, and you hesitantly stared up at him to see how serious he looked, jaw moving along with his easy chewing.
You almost forgot what he'd meant, remember on how you had faked sickness. Your face was scrunched up in confusion, but then you remembered back and let out a dry chuckle.
"I am. Thank you," you replied, placing your napkin on your lap and smoothing it out with a big gulp. Even if you weren't looking at him anymore, you could still feel that burning gaze of his...
"Okay well, we are going out to run by a late meeting," your father stated, looking at his watch to check the time before humming and pushing back his chair. "May result in having to leave the city, but I know my little girl will be fine, as she always is."
You certainly didn't miss Grayson's little smirk as his eyes followed the food he was pushing.
"I thought you'd help him out with something in the garden as well."
What? "Hmm?"
Grayson cut in right then after cleaning his mouth with his own napkin. "Yeah, just... a few cherries... They're pretty high up and look delicious. Don't want 'em to go to waste."
"He's a giant so I didn't believe him, but he insisted he needed the help," your father joked, helping your step-mother up from her own chair. "So hey, if you're up and not doing anything..."
Next, you watched Grayson stand up, showcasing the black Calvin Klein boxers he had underneath his faded jeans just peeking out since he wore that same button up with no buttons actually on. You had to quickly go for your drink, letting the cool liquid pass your throat.
What beautiful manners he had.
He was either doing this on purpose, or he was doing this on purpose.
"You up for it, Cherry?" he asked, but didn't let you respond as he left to wash his dishes.
Moments later, he came back but only walked out into the backyard, where you glanced over at your parents goofing around with each other and getting ready to go, before getting up and heading out yourself. You had a choice, but the inner selflessness in you itched to help.
You froze when you made it out into the night, seeing Grayson stretching his arms back.
"Just wait for your parents to leave," he said almost too quietly, making you gulp once more. Jumping when your father appeared behind you to kiss you goodbye, you ignored your step-mother just like she often did you, and they were off before you felt like you could blink.
You grew nervous all over again, knowing you had the whole mansion to yourself - with Grayson. You followed down to the cherry tree, finding a gruesome silence between the two of you. It was too much. You liked him, and you wanted him to like you.
"Are you mad, Grayson?" you got up the courage to ask him, glancing up at his taller figure and immediately regretting it when those eyes of his looked deep into yours.
"Why would I be mad," he asked, his hands resting at his hips as he stared up at the cherries. As if he gave a fuck about them. You took an intake of breath, but he cut you off. "Because you were touching yourself in this garden when I could've easily been doing it?"
Speechless, he made you. So entirely speechless. He'd said it so casually as well, and you thought you'd been hearing things from sleeping so much during the whole entire day, but he actually let those words fall from those sweet lips of his.
"Moaning my name like you were so desperate for me."
Your voice was in a dark whisper. "Grayson..."
He chuckled, showing you the clenching in his jaw. He looked like he wanted to say something else, but held back.
So it was silence again. Your breath had stopped for that single moment. What were you supposed to even say? Or react with?
"You gonna help out with the cherries then?" he spoke casually again, pointing upward, and you shyly nodded after trying to recollect yourself.
Maybe you were crazy.
Pushing the awkwardness back, he picked you up then, and you wrapped your legs around his waist, your dress sneaking up as you locked your arms fully around his neck when you felt like you'd fall - but he kept a firm hold. Him picking you up like this only made him see how much larger in size he was, how comforting and safe he felt, yet how badly he could truly ruin you in one go.
You were leveled pretty high up now, enough to reach your arm out and grab the cherries - but you noticed that Grayson could've easily done it if he stretched his own arm out.
So with curiosity, and another question itching at your throat, you stared down at him since your head was slightly above his. You had one hand near his ear and neck now to pull away, the other on his back, clinging on.
Grayson smirked.
"Gray..."
"Fuck the cherries. Just want one," he suddenly commented, going for your lips to connect them with his own - shocking you so much that you nearly let go of him, but he kept a stern grip on you. His big, soft hands were holding you upright, one going around your waist and the other now just brushing briefly under your dress to cup your ass like it was the easiest task in existence.
Once he was able to tell that you were getting into it, sighing into his mouth and clinging onto the roots of his hair, he went in and squeezed your ass cheek, causing a tiny moan to escape freely from your mouth so that he could slip his tongue inside and mold it against yours, sucking and tasting the cherry cola that he was slowly becoming obsessed with just the same.
All because of you.
He probably moved, but you honestly couldn't quite feel it or tell. He had you wrapped right around his finger as he set you down on the glass table that had become like a little home to you, his lips only leaving to pepper kisses down your neck as his large hands slapped against your thighs to keep them spread. You whined, missing his mouth on your own due to the tingling he left behind, but didn't find any will to complain about it once his fingertips hovered over your thin panty line.
"Gray..." you moaned, turning your head in sudden fear that everyone would suddenly come back due to change of plans and see you two doing things you probably shouldn't be doing.
Grayson held your face in his hand and turned you to make him look at him and only him. "Eyes on me, Cherry. No one's coming but you."
Doing as he said, you gulped, loving the feel of his soft palms that weren't as rough despite working on heavy stuff on the daily. He found a certain place under your ear to kiss, and you jolted a little with a gasp as he got to your weak spot, sucking and nibbling with those full lips of his, craning your neck to give him further access up until he stopped.
He stopped everything that he was doing to stare you down, watching how your chest rose and fell, watching how hungry you seemed - easily lifting your body up to rise the skirt of your dress to your waist, the coolness of the table on your ass causing you to hiss and curl your feet. This certainly gave him a much better view, where he could see how wet you were and how little that piece of fabric actually covered you up. He'd been wanting to know since you first sat on his lap.
"Fuck," Grayson whispered to himself, eyes going darker in the night as he easily took a seat on the one and only chair to be leveled perfectly with your pussy. You could see the bulge in his jeans growing a little more, and your pussy ached at knowing how much bigger he probably was once fully erect.
You were really going to lose it if he was teasing.
His hands went to your inner thighs and he rubbed his thumbs over them, licking his lips to moisturize them enough for you. When his eyes went to find yours again, your heart skipped a beat as he gave you a devilish smile.
Your mouth parted when he went in and kissed you right through your panties, peppering kiss after kiss, causing you to pulse after each one. He then took in a deep breath and shoved the thing to the side without a second to spare to latch his lips onto your bare core. It seemed like he couldn't even get with the teasing he'd planned on doing.
He let his whole mouth explore you, how you tasted in his buds, how warm you were.
"I was right," he whispered to himself when he had to pull away to let himself think straight after finding out how sweet your pussy tasted, and you were curious as to what he'd meant, but couldn't even speak if you wanted to.
With your legs giving out at the foreign feeling, Grayson took a hold of them and spread them up as far as they could go, using his teeth to move the fabric away and hook one hand over it to keep it far away against your leg so that he could bury his face in between your thighs even more, like he had been wanting to do this for an eternity. You shut your eyes and took a finger up to your mouth to gently bite on it as you felt Grayson grinding his tongue up, down and all over your wet cunt, repeating that same action until you couldn't help but bring a hand down to clutch at the dark roots of his hair.
You were almost hesitant on that, but once Grayson glanced up at you with that stare - God, you were almost frightened, but then he moved his thumb to hover it along your clit, twirling it over the little nub, and you were holding on tighter to his flop without a care or a second thought, much to his satisfaction.
It felt so good not to.
He went in and gave your thighs a nice hard squeeze, breathing you in and pushing his mouth deep enough that the ridge of his nose was touching you all over as well, massaging small parts of you.
Whimpering, seeing as you were biting your lip to try your hardest in not being too loud, you could feel the way that his lips puckered up as he continued using his tongue to catch every drip that was made for and because of him.
Pulling away, Grayson smirked as he looked at your throbbing pussy, the sight of his wet mouth getting to you so badly that you nearly felt that same euphoric moment coming again all too soon. It was incredible how he turned you on just by you having the ability to look at him.
Sucking his long, glorious fingers into his mouth, he started to rub them up on you, especially his index and thumb fingers where he used them to spread your pussy lips apart. You were both quiet, and you grew goose bumps all over when the breeze was brushing your naked skin as it would always get colder at nighttime.
You'd loved his hands since the minute you saw them. Looking at them now, you would've never expected them to be so near you like this. And then, he was pushing a single finger inside, making sure to be gentle as he pushed it in all the way with your grip hard on his wrist in case you wanted him to stop.
It felt a little odd, burned a bit, but you weren't so tense and that helped him as he brought his tongue back down to push it in along with his finger that had begun to sensually move in and out.
You didn't swear. Maybe in your mind or barely in your alone time, but you were taught it was such a foul thing to do. But Grayson had already been making you sin, so there wasn't much more you could do to piss anyone off.
"Fu..." you moaned, catching his attention so much that he stopped for a moment. He titled a brow and brought you impossibly closer with his hands now going back to lift you up a little so that his hands were fully covering your ass and you were on the very edge of that table. Your feet were at his back, legs almost crossing around his head, one hand holding yourself up with the other still playing at his hair. "Hmm..."
"Give me more, Cherry."
You swallowed hard, his breath hitting your core when he spoke. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."
Grayson could feel himself getting harder underneath his jeans, and he momentarily brought his hand down to palm himself before pulling his index finger out to add a different one inside of you - his middle one, which was just a bit longer. Your hip jolted into him as he kept pushing it as far as it would go with his tongue running smoothly over his lip.
"More," you yelped out with heating cheekbones. "More, more!"
With a groan of his own and his cock pulsing, Grayson looked up at you and continued eating you out so deliciously, roughly bringing you back down on his mouth when you were starting to squirm so much that you were pushing him away despite your words.
You wanted more, he was going to give you more until you were begging him in reverse.
And so with the tip of his tongue still on you, he let it swirl around you as he pressed his two main fingers inside of you again so that they could both be cradled by your thin walls. Your eyes rolled back, breathing growing much heavier than before, and he took your small nodding as a cue to move. You could feel his fingers tilting upwards, and his tongue moving from side to side. You weren't even sure what to concentrate on.
Grayson knew you were coming when you began to be more vocal, whimpering, moaning, and crying out as the night sky gave your skin a nice tone. He held you down as best as he could with his hands now going to grip yours so that you could hold on tight to him. You leaned forward with your breathing halting, and stomach twisting as you came for the first time, hard.
It was a good feeling, and such a good one that you were almost incapable of opening your eyes to look at Grayson as he watched whilst slurping you back up. Your entire body was tingling, going into tiny spasms, and your hips were subconsciously moving to grind against his face, your climax only growing longer and longer that it shocked you both.
Standing up when you were barely finished, only reminding you of how large he was, Grayson went in to grab your chin and kiss you with his tongue immediately meeting yours so that you could taste yourself. You had to admit, you moaned as it hit your own taste buds, leaning in even when he pulled away from you.
"You like that taste?" he whispered against your mouth before kissing you once more and going for your waist, gently biting onto your upper lip whilst you were still trying to breathe. "I want to fuck you so bad, Cherry..."
You nodded again, not sure why you were even doing it, but he was so hard against your core, showing his own desperation for you.
"On the bare fucking ground."
"Do it, please do it," you whined, already impatient for it, and not even a millisecond later, he was grabbing your ass to haul you up as if you were a pedal. His strength helped him keep you up while his free fingers managed to rub at your pussy, still a little sensitive from the star-filled orgasm he'd just given you. "Oh my God, Gray..."
And there he was, kissing you once again with his hands spreading your core, as he was setting you both down onto the soft green grass near a few of your favorite flowers, never breaking away from the heavy kiss as his head moved to the side to deepen the connection.
He moved your arms from his neck to press one hand together with his and slam it above your head as his other lifted your dress up to finally dispose of it; sealing you of anything. He had to cut your lips apart for that, taking the time to look at you at the same time, so he didn't see you reaching for his belt to bring his lower body down onto you. He caught himself from falling on top to crush you, watching in awe as you desperately tried to unbuckle him, needy for his cock that was only growing larger.
Meanwhile, Grayson brought his hands up to his shoulders so that he could slip his dirty button up off, muscles rippling in their wake.
A spite of bravery made you swiftly turn your body around when you finally got his belt and zipper undone, nervously balancing yourself on your hands and knees. Grayson watched in almost amazement as you brought your body forward and down, letting your tits press up against the grass, as you lifted your ass up to rock back against his swelling dick. He decided to pull his jeans down just enough to show his boxer briefs, where he let you move a little bit around him to tease himself before pulling them down his thighs as well, bringing his thumb up to lick it and then rub at his burning tip.
"Shit," he swore, attempting to grab at your hips to try and halt you when you were already pushing back on him some more, but he was loving it too fucking much. Your fingers were curling on the grass while slowly grinding on his cock, feeling his rock hardness as you left your wetness behind on his length so that he could swipe his fist up and down to gather some of your arousal around himself.
Your pussy was out in the open in front of his very eyes and his thick cock, dripping wet and aching, to easily just let himself slip inside and fuck you like the naughty girl you were showing yourself to be. When he first saw you, he would've never guessed he'd get to see you so needy for his mouth that the cherry stem proved to work wonders, along with his cock.
Moaning, you let him know what you were dying for. "I want you..."
With that, Grayson took the head of his cock and pressed it on you, causing you to hesitate. Your heart was racing at how thick he felt against your folds, and you were whimpering when he was pushing inside so slowly, pushing about an inch in before pushing back out and repeating the action until you had to nod for him to go full on.
"Keep– keep going... ah."
Grayson caressed your ass and your spine to leave his hand resting on the small of your back with the other holding onto an ass cheek before he fully pushed his length in, bottomed out with a small growl that made you scream into the air. It was so much.
"That okay, Cherry?" he asked, staying still with snarling teeth. You took a deep breath, thinking about how you had such a big cock currently inside of you - stretching you out - on the plain garden nonetheless. You tried not to think about the bit of pain you were feeling, but instead the amount of pleasure he was about to give you that wouldn't compare to him eating your pussy out; which sounded impossible to top. However, now that you were fully feeling him, now that he was all yours, you wanted nothing more but his deep penetration.
Your lips curled shut. "Mhm..."
"Want me to move?"
Your eyes opened, brows rising, and then he heard that sweet angelic tone. "Please."
That was his cue as he pulled himself out, his own brows furrowing as he focused on the way his cock looked leaving your tight hole, before disappearing back inside to cover him wholly - only constricting further around him, driving him insane.
He was angling his hips, trying his best to hold back from going fast and hard to make you most comfortable, but it seemed impossible for him when you were naked and under him after so many filthy thoughts of his boss' daughter. Ever since he walked in, he was rock-hard, and when you were touching yourself? That was the same night he let himself do it without any guilt, only wishing it was you wrapped around him instead of his hand. He could use his fist as tight as he could, but it would've never felt the same.
Now that you were underneath him, he almost felt like it wasn't real. He's had his fair share of fucks, but nothing beat this. You were untouched, deflowered, and he was harder than ever even as he was finally able to feel your tightness.
He finally heard your voice again when he pulled out to only let his blushing red tip touch your gleaming walls.
"Faster now, Grayson," you urged, and he didn't need to be told that twice. He quickly began to pick up his pace, thrusting in and out a lot quicker.
"Shit," he moaned.
Your bodies were covered in sweat as they smashed together, and you could already feel bits of grass sticking to your skin - but you were mainly focused in how even his balls were hitting the curve of your ass. He was practically shoving them into you when he took a few pauses to really hit you up to the hilt. It was so, so much, but it was so, so, fucking fantastic.
He was pummeling into you, not only fast, but a little bit harder to let your cries out. And fuck, was he deep. As silly as it sounded, you didn't think he could fit, but despite your size, you'd let him go further in even if it pained you.
It only turned you on further feeling him actually throb inside of you.
"That's– it's– God–" You cut yourself off with a hard swallow, gasping for air when he kept pushing your body down further onto the ground the deeper he went in with his thrusts. He was getting so heavily into it that your entire front was pressed more into the grass, your ass high up for his perfect access as it jiggled with each pounding.
"Fucking good," Grayson moaned, going for your waist to keep a firm hold as he continued slamming into you, brushing his dick into your sweetest spots, his hard breathing practically being heard right in your ear. "Love this ass," he commented suddenly, gently spanking your ass, once twice and thrice before gripping hard enough to leave a mark that anyone would see when wearing your little dresses and skirts. "This tight little cunt," he continued, your pussy tingling and getting wetter with his words which only helped him slide in easier.
He was then bringing a few wet fingers down to place them on your lips to separate them a little more and watch how your pussy was truly taking a cock like his before toying with your needy clit, which caused your body to lunge forward. Grayson only grabbed one arm from you to help you place it on your ass, holding onto the elbow so that you wouldn't crawl away.
You were screaming out now, without a damn care, your cheek rubbing against the dirt and the grass, but you sure as hell didn't mind it when a man like him was fucking you raw and perfectly.
Stopping for a moment to turn your failing body around so that you could be on your back again, Grayson wasted no time in entering you again, groaning with closed eyes as if he hadn't been fucking you moments beforehand already.
He was panting above you as he began to move a little quicker, drilling hard and fast, one hand smacking your inner thigh to play once more with your clit whilst the other gripped one tit, and then the other to curl his fingers around it.
"Keep squeezing my cock like that," Grayson shook his head, trying to hold himself back from busting in your pussy, clenching his jaw and letting out a deep grunt, thinking fuck it and continuing to smash his hips against you, rotating his movements a little for a slightly different angle to reach deeper parts within you that he felt he hadn't even reached yet.
You clenched around him again and again and he dug his nails into the skin at your hip with a hiss, pelvis brushing with yours. "Fuck."
Your moans were growing as he sped up, looking like an angel on top of you even as he sinned like the devil.
Grayson absolutely adored hearing you, and it was only increasing his climax as he tried to slow down for a while - pushing in, and fully pulling himself out so that his cock was rubbing up against only your clit and pelvis, before pushing back inside, and pulling back out. You were tightly shutting your eyes with what he was doing, hands on your tits to hold onto something, before he let them bounce as he moved quick again without pulling out torturously this time.
"Mmm make me cum..."
"My pleasure, Cherry."
Grayson held your calves and crossed your legs like a pretzel, holding them down against your chest while he lifted one of his legs up to plant on the ground so that he could guide his cock in a little more sideways.
"Oh God!" you screamed, not knowing wether to watch his thick length ramming in and out of you, his arms holding a tight grip, or his concentrated face.
He quite literally fucked you into the ground of your garden, your orgasm peeking through much harder yet softer somehow than the last time.
You went and held onto one of his hands, whichever one you could reach, and came with your back arching high high up due to never being fucked into sensitivity. Grayson, however, had to pull out when he felt his own reaching - just in time to let his cum drip down onto your stomach, up to your tits, and reaching even your chin and bottom lip.
You let yourself catch your breath and twist your body back and forth to get the orgasm fully out, before bringing your tongue out to slide it down and catch his one drop of cum - feeling his dick still sliding back and forth against your clit.
With a tired grin, he leaned in to kiss your lips, your cheek, your jaw. You played a little with his softening cock, thumb circling the tip, and felt his teeth nibble on your bottom lip as his hips tried their best to pull away from you even if he didn't want that.
"Give me a bit, baby..." he said with a chuckle against you, while you didn't find the will to tell him that you would probably pass out if you went for another round too soon.
Then, he was dropping his body down next to you, and you laid there staring at the stars for a while.
"I want to take care of you, Y/N," Grayson incoherently whispered out of nowhere into your hair when he cuddled you close, kissing the top of your head as you were both still trying to catch your breath from being fucked out.
You shivered, even as he was holding your naked body to his warm one, and you finally thought about your dad, your step-mom, even the rest of the employees and what they'd think. Grayson wasn't here long, as Berto would come back within a few days, but still... how would they react to you being with the gardener? "I-I... I don't think it's allowed..." you gulped, feeling a bit dizzy, but somehow in a good way.
"After giving yourself to me like that, I don't fucking care." Your heart fluttered as he kept your body warm in his. "You're going to be mine."