drip - g.d

DISCLAIMER! THIS IS VERY DETAILED SMUT, INCLUDES ANAL!

♡credits to rockstardolan on tumblr♡

Grayson's fingers had always made you feel things; even if he wasn't directly touching you. The thought of them and even the single sight of his calloused yet soft and slender fingers were something that would never fail to make you drip.
It was easy to get you that morning. All you wore was his white sweater and panties that were nothing but lace to expose the perfect round shape of your ass for him to see. It was a massive distraction for his cooking, but of course, you were the one he preferred to have instead of the food heating up.
And so he shut the stove off without another thought and made his way over to you on the kitchen island, pressing you gently into it with his massive hands all over you. They were massaging your hips, your waist, up to your stomach and then squeezing down at your ass. It was too much for such an early morning as you two rose up just as the birds were beginning to chirp. And here he was, the most handsome man to ever exist, ready to pleasure you so much that you fully wake up only to get exhausted before the day truly began.
"Morning, Gray," you said to greet him properly, feeling his lips on your neck, peppering soft little kisses all over the sensitive skin. Fuck, even his lips made you hungry for more and your pussy was aching bad already that you were this close to begging him when he hadn't even done a single thing.
"Morning angel," he muffled against your ear before biting at it and sucking on the lobe. Tingles came across your entire body and you were practically up on your tippy toes, leaning in some more as if he would dare pull away. "Is it too early for me to fuck you right here?"
Bold. That's what you liked.
"Don't y-you h-have to work out s-still?" You were stuttering as his hands went back up to cup your breasts, making you gasp in surprise, but smile at his actions whilst biting your lip. He was so warm, so close to you that his semi-hard dick was pressing up in between your ass, and then he was easily lifting his sweater off of your clinging torso - going back to wrap his beautiful hands around your tits again. He made sure to graze at every spot and push them together, making you twist your arms back to hold his hips in place so that you could shake your ass against his front. His moans were always a gift.
"Yeah, so what? I can start right here, with you." That's when he went in and lifted you off the ground a little abruptly, placing you up on the cool island to lie on your stomach so that he could shove your panties down and slide them off to the side delicately, knowing he'd never rip up some of his favorite pairs no matter how bad he wanted you. The breeze hit you as you tried spreading your legs and you were craving his touch some more - elsewhere. "How does that sound? Seems like you want it, I can feel how wet your pussy is from here."
You lifted yourself up with your palms, but only barely managed to before you felt his thumb rub circles around your pussy. You could almost feel your heartbeat down there, and then the only sound in the quiet room was the pad of his thumb running over your wetness, creating more of that sticky arousal from your cunt so that it could be easier for him to play with it.
You couldn't see him, but just the image in your head of his teasing smirk and dark eyes were enough to get you back down on your forearms. He was at his teasing stage, but you already expected for him to break that barrier because you hadn't done anything but walk into the kitchen and he decided to be all handsy right away...
Of course, your whiny little moan was just enough to get to him.
"Fuck this, I'm not being soft today." And with that, he grabbed at your ass to turn you around so that you'd be on your back instead. He slid you closer to the edge of the counter, spreading your legs just perfectly for him to see everything with the morning sun hitting you.
He leaned down a little just to spit on your pussy, making you rub it all around you to build up the wetness, but then he was pushing away your dainty hands to spit on you again, causing your stomach to clench with want and need. That little action made you ache.
Gray put his three main fingers into his mouth to moisten them up and continue rubbing at your pussy, this time going up and down your folds with the length of his fingers until he was pushing them inside of you, his thumb now hovering over the pretty hood of your clit to make you lift your hips up into him.
Your mouth parted and eyes glossed up with wonder, staring up at him with furrowed brows yet lust. God, those fingers were perfect doing anything, but this... it was always a win. They could reach almost as deep as his dick could, then again he loved going all the way in and getting messy. He didn't care if he had nearly his entire hand in there, he just wanted to make you feel good yet like a dirty little girl for taking it all.
His pace was slow, making sure his fingers went down only about halfway, getting you prepped for when he would start going deeper. No matter how rough he could be, he would always make sure you were fine - those needy moans of yours were his cue most of the time that he was doing well.
And so Gray kept a hand on your inner thigh to slap at it before moving his fingers further inside, curling them upward as if to motion for you to come here. Your eyes widened in the slightest as he kept that movement going, his smirk in clear show for you to get even more turned on. He loved feeling how tight and wet you were wrapped around his fingers, only making it harder for his straining cock that he was trying hard not to go for. The hand digging into your thigh was a clear sign he needed to be inside you bad, so you grabbed at it to bring it up to your face and separated his fingers to suck each one into your mouth while he continued to penetrate you with the others.
You whimpered around him the quicker he started to go, fucking you so sweetly with just three long digits. You couldn't even focus as he shoved the same amount of fingers into your mouth at the same time, making you almost deep-throat them as he continued to use only his hand for your hot pleasure on your clenching pussy. The cocky, concentrated look on his features really had you moving and swiveling your hips for him to keep going and not stop.
Then you felt it. You felt it and it was making you cry out so much that you were glad Ethan had gone off to his own girlfriends house last night. Otherwise he would've walked in on this filth and killed the mood even if Gray wouldn't have cared and kept it going. He always kept it going no matter what...
You swallowed hard, trying to breathe properly, but it was no use. You were all over the goddamn place. "Gray– Grayson, I'm gonna–"
"You gonna what, princess?" he asked when you cut your words off, still mercilessly shoving his fingers in and out of your wet cunt - down to his fucking knuckles, even adding in his pinky to fuck you up some more.
It was so obvious as to what was going to happen. No one else but him had ever managed to do this. Most of the time when masturbating, it took you quite some bit of teasing for it to finally happen, but Grayson made it happen within a snap. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
"Fucking tell me or I'm gonna take my fingers out."
His words and the way he was saying them made you come undone. He always knew the right way to do it. "No. Oh my God, Gray, I'm gonna– squirt– ah!"
When you both saw your fluids starting to jump out like a little fountain, Gray took his hand out and rubbed at your pussy to help let it all out even if it wasn't much for now. You were still screaming his name as everything splurted out, your breathing ragged and chest heaving, the tiniest of whines escaping your plump lips.
Grayson was clenching his jaw, so fucking hungry for you as you spasmed over the kitchen island so innocent-looking, with your hands on your tits and your upper teeth clamped down on your bottom lip. It amazed him that you could still want more and more - and by the looks of it, it was going to be a fantastic morning. You would often let him tire you out, and he wouldn't object to staying in all day just to fuck.
He had so many plans for today but they were immediately thrown out the window.
You expected him to already start fucking you due to his dick throbbing and wanting to be let out of those tightening shorts, but no. He went back in, gripping his hand all around your thigh to have it close to him so that he could now push in only his middle and ring finger, slamming them into you without a care. Licking and biting at his lips, he kept a strong pace going, only being encouraged by how you suctioned up his fingers and made those heavenly sounds just for him.
The pit of your stomach was stirring and burning, and all you could manage to do was nod and keep nodding, watching him use every bit of muscle he had to pleasure you so much it was starting to hurt.
He was an animal as he went to press your legs together next and move you a little onto your side, placing your hand on your ass to keep your cheeks separated. He was almost at eye level with your pussy so that he could keep on fucking you up to the point where you were clawing at his wrist. He would look up, but wouldn't stop, seeing how your toes would curl and how you could barely keep your eyes peeled open. You felt yourself cumming again, everything tensing up and shaking, and your brain didn't even have time to comprehend what was about to happen.
"Grayson, no, I can't– fuuuck!"
It was too late. You squirted out again, only this time so much more that it got all over his olive green muscle shirt. The dimpled smile he was giving you almost made you want to slap it off his face, but he was too fucking perfect for that and you were so weak for him, especially now. "Oh my God..." You tried to regain your breathing as you watched him take his shirt off, not even knowing why he wore one to begin with, and tossed it carelessly onto the ground before gripping onto your thighs and sliding you closer to him again.
Your legs were still shaking, and with his strength, he lifted your lower body up off the marble so that only your upper back and back of your head could be resting up on it.
Your knees draped over his broad shoulders and he kept a good grip on you so you wouldn't fall, his arms circling all around your waist, delving right into your cunt with a low moan. Your eyes rolled back and you had nothing to hold onto as he buried his gorgeous face into you, so much that he was purposely making sure he was keeping himself from breathing, practically choking himself by being in there.
His eyes were dead set on you, and the fact that you looked so destroyed without even taking his cock yet... it ruined him and his thoughts as he ate you out, making sure to clean up your entirety, using his sweet tongue to roam around and lick every spot, sucking occasionally on your clit, then pulling away to spit on your entrance before lapping at all of your juices.
Even if you were barely on the counter anymore, you still lifted your hips up and Gray had to hold you in place, his eyes fluttering shut with another moan as he swallowed you whole, pulling away to admire your core before going in again, more, and more, and fucking more.
"Please. Please fuck me."
He pulled on your clit after sucking hard on it, making you leap up. "Not going to until you squirt on me again."
"Gray, please..." He almost caved in due to your sweet little pleas, but he managed to control himself. Luckily, just as he slipped the tip of his tongue inside, that's when you were jolting up again with a gasp. "Wait keep doing that– shove it in more."
With a grin, he pulled his whole tongue out of his mouth to shake his head and slide his tongue inside your little hole - further and further in until he had his nose pressed against your clit to not be able to breathe again. He felt your whole body shaking from the head to toe, so he brought a hand up and spread your pussy lips.
Squealing, you were both satisfied when you squirted right on his face so that your fluids could hit him when he pulled away, your wetness dripping down the side of his mouth, and falling from his chiseled chin. You were somehow throbbing even more when he pressed his fingers to your pussy to gather up some in his fingers to lick and suck them up.
"That's a good girl."
Once the blood was rushing to your face, he finally placed you down, but still didn't give you any time to recover before he was taking his shorts off in a millisecond, going back for your thighs to shove them away from each other as far as he could - spitting on you again like the dirty man he was - and tapping at your pussy with his hard cock.
He let out a little chuckle when you let more squirting out just by that tiny action, so he continued to do it until you were easily gushing once more for him, the tip of his dick leaking on sight before he was finally easing his way inside of you.
His fingers were amazing, but his dick was incredible. It fit so well, his girth the perfect size to stretch you out just right, his length perfect enough to brush against your g-spot every time he beat your pussy up, and his veins perfect to have you gloss him up entirely.
Your face was twisting the more he moved slower, those wet sounds of you sucking him in and out making you want him to just ruin you already. He'd been doing it enough already.
But no, Grayson was keeping a steady pace, and even though it was still making you dizzy - you were practically a slut for his cock. The main reason he ever let you dominate sometimes was because of how eager you were to cum on it, bouncing on him so much that it seemed like your life depended on it.
You loved Grayson's dick.
"Gray fuck me hard already–"
Immediately after your words, Grayson shoved himself so deep inside of you that you could've sworn something snapped and your breath got caught in your throat. He lowered his face towards yours to grab at your cheeks with a glare, spitting into your mouth. You took it and even let your tongue out for him as if you wanted more, causing him to grip your tit and slap it when you were slightly distracted.
"My dirty little girl," he moaned, and you braced yourself as he started to finally fuck you harder. Your eyes rolled back so much you saw complete blackness, the immense amount of pleasure consuming your every senses. He was ramming into you so good, you were forgetting where you even were. All you felt was the rough cold surface on your back, his hands on your inner knees, and his dick destroying you the deeper and rougher he fucked.
His breathing was heavy, hair still a mess from bed, and his mouth still shiny from eating you out. It was all perfect.
His wet, tight balls were slapping against your ass and you clenched at the thought of having him toy with it as well. He must've read your mind because he brought the tips of his fingers down under his shaft just to rub at it, letting out a little breath every time you'd close up around him, squeezing him with every pulse.
"Shit," he groaned, spreading your ass cheeks apart with his big hands as if to give himself some more room to thrust in with his whole length. The view of your pussy sheathing him, widening with every push, made him want to fuck you until you were blinded and passing out round after round. He wasn't even realizing how fast he was slamming in, his skin slapping so much against yours that you were sure the skin was flushing up.
Then he kept hitting the right spot so fucking well and you were chanting.
"Please, please..." Grayson clutched onto your ass and spanked it as hard as he could, making it bounce and sting. He did it again when he felt you cumming. "Oh my– oh my god, fuck!"
Catching you two off guard, you squirted - but it was a lot more than you anticipated. It was so heavy that it sprayed up to your stomach, your tits, and even onto your face, most likely being because once Gray saw how much you were letting out, he lifted your legs up to the side of your face with your flexibility, hands circled around your calves.
"Holy shit."
He watched with amazement and went to lightly hit at your pussy with his tip until you were done. You were flushed all over, but it made him take a second to recover and hold back his own orgasm. Watching you do that almost made his cum spurt out, but he didn't want to finish. Not yet.
You smiled weakly at him when you saw a single drip of cum shoot out and down onto your inner thigh, and Grayson breathed in and out. He really had to hold himself back and it was such a turn on to see how much effect you had on him as well.
Putting your fingers in your mouth, you gathered up some saliva and brought it down to your clit, spreading it over your pussy and then grabbing at his wet cock to pull him back. You stroked him a little and he shut his eyes, throwing his head down and moving his hips ever so slowly into your hand. His tip was just grazing you and you balanced yourself up on your hand to keep pumping him a until he roughly had to take your arm away to slam into you with no caution.
You held on tight to his hand, fingers intertwining, crying out. You felt like you were on fire, loving the way he looked so fucked out yet like a pure angel. His toned, muscular body was bigger in size, hovering over your petite form. He was destroying your pussy, showing you who the fuck owned it.
All too soon, with his hips gyrating so perfectly in rhythm, you felt that same blissful sensation ready to come.
"It's gonna happen again, oh shit–"
Grayson practically growled as he felt you starting to erupt again, his cock engulfed in your complete wetness that was ready to blow. It made him go quicker, thrusting at a pace that made you stop breathing for almost a good twenty seconds. Nothing was able to leave your throat, and somehow you were already losing your voice.
"Give me more, princess, I can feel it coming..."
Nodding, you shut your lips and flared your nostrils, feet and toes curling. God, you were in fucking heaven. "Yes, Daddy– fuck!" You lifted your head up and watched how his big cock was fucking your tiny cunt. "Fuck yes! Right there–"
Grayson pulled out just in time to let you squirt again, all over yourself, bringing your ass up so that he could practically have you curled in a ball with your pussy directly over your face.
You kept gushing and gushing, like it was never going to end, completely messing up the counter. You even took your tongue back out as Gray kept your pussy apart until you were finished. All you did was rub at your wet face, pushing your hair back to give him a dirty snarl.
Everything was sticky, just the way you both liked it.
"Never getting tired of that," he muttered, taking his dick with shaky breaths and thrusting back in. He was close. So fucking close, just a few more seconds in and he would be done. He wasn't able to hold it in much longer with you acting like this.
Feeling this just by watching him, you pulled yourself away, going for his dick to rub him against your other hole. Grayson shook his head but somehow throbbed even more. There was just no way to finish you off. You wanted him everywhere and you secretly loved anal - as did he. The first night you did it was both very painful but an amazing experience, after it you just did it more and more...
Grayson was a sweetheart, and a big soft man, but in the secrecy of your sex life? It was insane how kinky he was. How kinky you made him.
His voice sounded so sweet next as he let you touch him, kissing gently at your calf leveled with his shoulders. "What, princess?" He knew exactly what you wanted, yet he wanted to hear it from you. He always wanted to hear it come from your filthy mouth.
You pressed his dick into your folds to let some of your cum attach to his tip before you brought him back downward. "Want it in here..."
Grayson gave you that hungry, lustful look, and tapped the tip of his cock against your pussy that was still clenching and unclenching on his sight.
"Where..." He grabbed his cock from your hand and circled it around your second hole. "In your tight little asshole?"
"Mhm... oh..."
You were still drenched all over, so it made it a little easier to go inside the much tighter hole. Gray of course did it without another word, making you close your eyes tightly before throwing your head back and breathing in and out easily.
He definitely tried not to go all the way in, especially since he was going in without lube or anything better - but you were taking it like a champ.
"Deep in there," you mumbled, sucking on your fingers to try and stay together. "You know you want it. That cum inside me. Fucking give it to me."
He was moving again, and the more he did, the sweeter it felt.
Grayson's arm veins bulged by how much he was gripping you and how hard he was fucking you. Sliding your hands down your stomach to your pelvis, you inserted your tiny fingers into your pussy and sobbed. His dick was so amazing that you weren't even sure where the hell you wanted him at all...
"Fuck both of them, Gray, please– Gray!"
He stopped moving right then to go slower, only keeping the tip in. "You sure, baby?" he asked, even though he was already shoving himself into your pussy again. Tears were forming in your eyes because it was too much, too big, but you didn't care. You'd take him until you were literally tearing up everywhere.
Then, he was switching from your pussy to your ass and you knew you definitely needed a good break instead of continuing for a whole other round.
Just as you would barely adjust to him in your ass, he would move, and so on and so forth. He was stretching you out everywhere. There was pain, but a whole lot of pleasure. He was gaping them both and it was indescribable.
"Love fucking every hole of yours."
You moaned and spread your ass for him, keeping your feet parallel to the ceiling. "All yours, Gray. Every single one."
"Fuck yeah they are," he groaned with a spank and decided to stay in your ass, gripping onto one leg to fuck you, grunting every now and then. "Tell me where you want it. My cum."
"Anywhere, Daddy. Anywhere."
Grayson only kept his sweet thrusts going, feeling his balls tightening even more, ready to blow. It was starting to get sloppy, but that's what made it better to reach.
He was watching your tits bounce and almost couldn't decide where he wanted it - until he was already cumming inside your ass, pulling out quickly to let the rest shoot into your pussy.
You had no words. No expression but shock and amazement as you felt him ejaculate and leave his cum inside like it belonged there more than anywhere else.
After squeezing at the base of his cock to make sure everything was inside you, he pulled out and watched your core. He went in once more and inserted his fingers back in to gently fuck you back and forth, until you were letting back out all of his sweet cum. It was even stickier between you two, his semen like white delicious cream, and him seeing how well it was dripping out of you made him twitch.
"Fuck..."
"Mmm. Mouth, please."
Grayson couldn't stop grinning almost devilishly. You never had quite enough, and he loved your stamina and adoration for your sex life.
Following your needs, he gathered up some of his cum and brought it up to your mouth where you cleaned him up until his knuckles were bone dry.
Then, after swallowing what you could, you threw your head back with a shy laugh, closing your legs and reopening them to let some jitters out.
"Fuck... Grayson, does Ethan still eat here?" You didn't know why you were suddenly thinking that, but poor guy told you guys to never fuck in places he ate or sat in. That wasn't going to happen; you already fucked on the purple couch, his own bed, and now the kitchen. But what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.
"He doesn't eat my things at all." Gray gave you that dark look again, almost as if to send a secret message and you knew exactly what he meant when he slapped your swollen pussy. "Never has," another slap, teeth gritting, "never fucking will."