cam girl - g.d

smut!

♡credits to rockstardolan on tumblr♡

Grayson pushed open the school doors to start heading out after lacrosse practice, his friend Wes at his side whilst he texted away at his brother Ethan to see if he was in the parking lot yet. Every single one of his limbs was currently screaming at him and he was a bruised up mess that would've much rather been ran over by a school bus in the next two seconds. Their coach suddenly decided to be in a such a pissed off mood that day, that it backlashed on the whole team; so they all had to run four miles, ram each other's bodies into one another, and get multiple hits everywhere on the field with the heavy lacrosse ball. Gray couldn't wait to get home that Friday night and relax after a cool shower, even if he'd just gotten one a few minutes ago.
"Hey, you headed to Tyler's right now?" Wes asked him, talking about the social gathering that the captain, Tyler, often had, which mainly resulted in immense amounts of alcohol from his rich father's locked up cabinets and orgies with all of the girls he'd invite from the rival school. It was all loads of fun.
"Fucking Ethan's not here yet," Grayson mumbled to himself as he clicked his phone shut and stashed it inside his gym shorts, running his hand through his dark wet hair. "No. Wanted to go home instead."
Wes was always doing this. Asking him, or rather demanding, to show up to one of those little parties. Sometimes he would after a losing game, which would make vodka shots seem like an iced cup of water after a game or a work-out session, so he'd definitely make his appearance. But most of the time, he didn't like them. He stayed back and played some video games with his twin brother and ate out instead.
Grayson sent in a quick text to Ethan, typing in some lovely words asking where the fuck he was. "No, I'm beat."
"Gonna beat your meat, that's what you're gonna do," Wes snapped at him. "Shit, come to Tyler's and you'll actually get something else other than that left hand of yours."
Grayson shook his head a little bit, not even phased over his friend's words. He wasn't too wrong, if Ethan was leaving to work at Mel's-Diner, Gray would often have the house to himself late at night and he would be bored out of his mind just because his brother was often there to distract him by the stupid shit he'd make him do.
Grayson wasn't much of a player as everyone would probably think. He did sleep with a few girls, but they were mainly boring and vanilla - just wanting a quick fuck for his good looks and the gossip of it. That was the reason he didn't do it as much, because he liked a certain type of pleasure that all of those girls didn't want to give him. And it was okay if they didn't want it; he just wasn't getting off on anything. He wanted someone more experimental, someone dirty like him.
"Sounds great," he responded sarcastically at the thought. "But really, I'm sure Ethan's not that far." Grayson took his phone back out and texted something else at Ethan.
Gray: ass face
"Ethan's ass is probably dead asleep right now, come on." When Wes saw Grayson's eyebrows twist, he brought a hand up to hit his shoulder. "Hey, hey, at least for a little while. If you're not digging it, I'll take the princess home."
Grayson put on a mocking face and tried his best to make his deep voice a little high-pitched. "Will you buy me dinner first?"
Gray: hey
Gray: fun update
Gray: you're still an ass face
Grayson scrolled through all of Ethan's unread messages and clenched his jaw, putting his phone back in his pocket when he felt Wes slam his palm on his back, making him spill the untouched drink in his hand.
"Calm the fuck down."
"Chill, bro," Wes laughed at Grayson's annoyance and put his arm around his shoulders, looking off at all of the beautiful girls from the Northside rivalry school. Gray had an eye for one, but she was all over somebody else, so he tried finding another - only to scold himself and send out a text to his brother so that he could direct his anger towards somebody else. "So there's one girl that's been eye-fucking you and I think you will both hit it off."
Grayson got semi distracted and started drinking the alcohol in his cup, but ended up spitting it back out after realizing.
"Don't choke just yet, I know you're into that. Her name's Delilah, and she likes it in New York City–"
"Shut the fuck up, I heard she's from Idaho," Grayson responded at his friend's bad joke and sing-song tone, his eyes forming into a glare as he kept his stare on the other girl he was interested in. Tyler always got to the good ones before anyone else and it sucked for the rest. "Anyway, I'm fine–"
"Hey, Delilah!" Wes shouted out, making Grayson deeply sigh. The beautiful girl appeared with a smile and a drink almost immediately, and Wes was gone before they could even blink.
Delilah looked Grayson over, and he pretended to sip on the drink when really it was just touching his upper lip. His phone vibrated in his pocket, and he shut his eyes in frustration, wanting to call Ethan to pick his ass up already - but he decided to try this for once. Maybe Delilah was secretly a kinky girl, maybe chatting her up would show that, and maybe one of Tyler's guest rooms would give off a good vibe to get the mood going.
So once in a dark lonely room, he let her remove his gym shorts, let her push him to sit down on the end of the bed, and let her take his cock out with ease. He was trying to make himself relax and have her do the job, but once she was starting to suck him... he wasn't feeling it. He wasn't hard, he was shifting due to uncomfortableness, and he noticed she was trying a little hard.
Maybe a little too hard.
"Ow!" Grayson leaped from his seat and gave her a look of bewilderment after she practically clamped her teeth down onto his skin. "Did you just bite me?"
Delilah smiled and nodded, probably thinking it looked sexy, but the pain was all Grayson could focus on in that moment, and he heard a few hollers outside coming from the main living room.
Before he could do or say anything, she went back to sucking him, doing odd things with her lips and tongue, and he again tried to enjoy it. He winced about a second in, and she took that as a sound of liking, unfortunately.
"Mhm. You like me sucking on this massive penis with my cow tongue?"
"Okay, no, um," Grayson couldn't even fathom the situation at hand or how she could even turn him off so quickly (as if he were even turned on to begin with), so shutting his eyes, he gently pushed her off of him and pulled on his shorts. "We're done here. Sorry, just– sorry."
He rushed to make his way downstairs without her saying a word to him, still pulling his shorts up, and he almost made it out the door when Wes caught him. Grayson almost wanted to punch something, but instead he deeply sighed and faced his friend.
"Gray–"
"No, fuck this. I'll walk."
Wes gripped his arm to stop him and looked back at the others enjoying themselves. He took a look at the girl he had just been smitten with and saw how she was already eyeing up Tyler, going to push Grayson out the door so that they could both stand on the front porch with nobody able to listen in on their conversation.
"Okay..." Wes took a dramatic pause. "So I see that didn't work."
"No shit, she tried biting my dick off," Grayson said in a very serious face, almost scaring Wes, making him step back a little with his hands up in defense.
"You know what, at least make your jerking off sessions a little bit more interesting." Grayson gave him a questioning look, leaning in with narrowed eyes. Wes took that moment to look behind them and take out something from his wallet. "Ty gave me this," he whispered, showing him a gold credit card. Grayson's eyes went wide as he brought a hand up to cover up the card, looking around as if there were cameras around, or as if they were making some sort of drug deal.
"He didn't fucking give you that," he hissed.
"Lent it, lost it, whatever, he has a hundred more. I'm sure he won't notice. But whatever," Wes shook his head. "I was thinking you'd use it."
"For?"
Wes squinted an eye and tapped the card against his chin as if to think. However, he already had something in mind. He'd gone and looked for something like this, and it looked like a fun thing to do, but also expensive for some reason. He thought he'd give Grayson the go on this one, mainly so that he could try it out and see if it was worth it. "Hmm. DarkDolls dot com?"
Grayson stared at him for a bit, his perfect brows furrowing. "That's oddly specific." He thought Wes would bring up some stripper club, but that had already been done with Tyler a few times on their birthday's. He needed something fresh and new.
"Search it up later when you get home and get all cozy. E and everybody else is out tonight?"
Grayson nodded, not even having to think about it. Every weekend, his parents would be off at a business meeting or something and Ethan would either be working or be hanging out with some friends. It always ended in Grayson alone time, but due to the site's name, something was ringing in his brain and he was curious about it. He even had Tyler's credit card, so... fuck it, right?
"Then have some fucking fun with yourself."
What was the harm in it?
Grayson took some time contemplating this. He had the website up on the screen of his laptop, the words DARKDOLLS shown in large letters, along with plenty of girl's overly exposed bodies showcased, but for some reason he was getting nervous which resulted in him pacing his room like an idiot.
Finally, he decided to stop running his hands through his already messed up hair and put on a black robe over his body, only really showing his chest and only really wearing boxer briefs underneath. After Wes told him about the site, he spent the rest of his evening researching the site just as everybody else in his family was preparing to leave - already getting more turned on than as to when Delilah actually had him in her mouth. He wasn't too sure on what to expect here, but if something was going to happen; he didn't want to waste any time removing clothes.
He did every step, at one point something fucked up, but he eventually started 'Connecting...' with someone else. His hands were getting sweaty since this was fairly new to him, but if it was their job and no one else was going to see... then he was going to be just fine.
You appeared on his screen then after happily reaching someone with that amount of money, wearing a black mask over your mouth and nose. A short black wig with bangs had been placed over your head, covering your natural hair, your eyes holding a color completely opposite to your natural as well due to contacts. It wasn't a major disguise in your opinion, but it was a disguise.
You also wore a very see-through black lace bra that pushed your breasts up and gave them a good shadow, and underneath you had on a black thong.
Putting yourself in character, you stared up with light batting eyelashes, and would've choked if you were drinking something. Your saliva was close enough, but luckily you were able to keep your cool as you saw a very familiar face. A face that belonged to a gorgeous teenage boy with a strong jawline and a beautiful set of eyes.
Grayson Dolan.
He was sitting there. Actually sitting there. He wasn't in the desk in front of you during Chemistry making the highest marks in the class, he wasn't sweaty at his locker after gym class, and he wasn't walking with his lunch tray towards his table beside his crazy douchey friends. You weren't seeing things, not hallucinating; he was right there.
"Hi," you said in confidence, your heart racing inside your chest as you leaned forward to give him seductive eyes despite your brain being in shambles.
"Hi..." Grayson awkwardly said, reading your name. Babydoll was shown, and he got too distracted by that since his eyes went a little wide when he saw you stand up to give him a full view of your nearly naked body. You rested one knee up on your chair so that he could look at all of you. He had to admit that the tall black pumps on you were a huge turn on for him. "Okay, we're getting right into it, um–" His voice was strained as he took a look at your spilling breasts, and then the thin piece of fabric barely covering up your pussy and ass. If you were to move it just a little, he'd be able to see everything you had to offer.
This was going to be so weird. "Will you take your clothes off for me?"
This time, Grayson didn't say anything. He just looked down at the loose tie of his robe, and you took that moment to glance at his chest. Grayson was absolutely beautiful, so immensely good-looking that it was surreal. The way that he slipped the robe off from his torso, showcasing his sharp, broad shoulders, obvious collarbones, and the veins running over his strong arms and thick neck - made you wet almost instantly. It normally took a while for that to happen during these things.
You were so attracted to him. Who wasn't? Though if only somebody else - somebody that looked almost exactly like him - had gone there to see you. Ethan Dolan. The guy that you almost always had to think about during these things if a guy was unable to get you aroused. You definitely expected this more from him rather than Grayson; star lacrosse player who was able to get any girl he wanted.
If only he knew that this was the girl that blushed through everything.
"Have anything else on?" you asked, still trying to keep your cool. This was an act and you'd grown accustomed to it, but you were actually nervous this time. What if he recognized you? No, no, that was impossible. Ethan didn't even know your name once and he wasn't as popular, forget Grayson...
"Will you be taking anything off?" he directed instead, giving you the look that made dozens of girls melt on the spot. It was this intimidating stare, one that felt like he was looking into the deepest parts of you, and for a moment you thought about eye contact during sex with him.
You would definitely love it with him.
What the hell? You thought to yourself. Okay. This was probably happening because he looked like Ethan. That was all.
"Do you want me to?" You thought, staring up curiously. "You choose one thing."
Grayson's dick was throbbing in his boxers due to the way your voice sounded, but he kept a hand on one side of his desk chair and the other up to rest on his cheek to keep himself from doing anything just yet. He wanted to wait for your orders. "Surprise me."
Smiling past your mask, you reached down and made it seem like you were about to go directly for your thong. Grayson was sitting there in anticipation. However, you ended up showing him a heel moments later, silently telling him that you took your heels off.
The smirk that appeared on his lips made you tingle.
Fuck. Okay, okay. He looked like Ethan. Maybe you could just... picture him a lot better now. Grayson was not going to have this sudden effect on you. He never did.
He never would.
"Aren't you a tease. Babydoll, huh?" This time, his voice was a little more serious, and his deep voice sent tingles just about everywhere, especially down to your core. He was nervous as hell to be speaking with a stranger that wasn't so much of a stranger - but he had to put on his own type of confidence. He thought it wouldn't matter if nobody in real life knew. He could be as kinky as he wanted to be.
"Mhm... what should I call you?"
Grayson opened his mouth to speak, thinking about it. Just calling him by his name was enough, right? It showed on the screen...
Hesitantly, you took your mask off, almost exposing yourself, but luckily it was dark yet light enough for him to actually see your body. That's what mostly mattered; the body. Grayson's breathing hitched when your hands found your bra, and started to pull it down to expose more of your tits to him. Your tongue stuck out to lick your upper teeth, which were bright white with the bold lipstick.
"What does Daddy like?"
It was like something clicked right then.
He loved that. He absolutely fucking loved that, even if he sometimes had to pretend not to. Girls didn't use it, and after one specifically rejected him when he hinted at it, he didn't want to try it ever again. It was like you knew what he was thinking; and you didn't normally do this. Call men Daddy, but Grayson... he just seemed like the type. He screamed Daddy... and it definitely helped that you had a huge daddy kink.
"Daddy's fine," he said, giving you that stare again. "Now are you going to undress properly for him?"
Shit. It seemed as though the name gave him immediate confidence and dominance. You didn't have rules here - unlike the other Doll's - because either you were in charge or the men were; the decision was made soon enough. Also, you didn't do much of this foreplay. The men just liked to get undressed right away (a reason it was the first thing you'd brought up) once they saw you and have you touch yourself without anything to give - it was why you had to keep Ethan in mind.
"Am I gonna get spanked if I don't?"
How would that go about? Grayson thought to himself. His lips tilted, his hands itching to just reach out and grab you. He wanted to push you onto that bed behind you, hold your arms behind you, and fuck you as hard as he could while simultaneously spanking your ass enough to make you cry out and thrash around beneath him in attempts to stop him even though you'd secretly be loving it.
"If you're going to do it yourself, I don't think your hands could have the same effect mine would," he said, bringing his hand up rub at his bottom lip almost teasingly. You licked your lips a little at seeing them, knowing damn well you had a huge thing for hands - and his looked so fucking nice and big. You knew they would look even better around your throat, or on your ass; spanking you so much that your ass cheeks would turn such a bright red and sting until the early mornings.
"Yeah? I could always use something else..."
Grayson's brows furrowed in curiosity as he leaned forward, almost as if he were able to poke his head inside his laptop to look around your room. His lips parted when you suddenly brought out a small paddle, practically taking it out of nowhere and showing it to him like it was nothing. Your eyes scanned it, and then you looked up at Grayson while softly biting your lip.
"Could always just... spank myself with this. Hard, just like Daddy would."
Grayson clicked his tongue against his cheek, feeling his boxer's getting tighter and tighter.
"But that's for later," you continued to tease and spoke in a regular tone, placing the paddle next to your computer. Grayson had to admit, he lost his cool for a second there, his breathing getting heavier and heavier. The girls he was with would let him choke them, spank them, all of it - but then they'd complain right away and he was always lost on what to do, but he respected them not wanting it anymore. You, however, looked like you wouldn't tell him to stop at all. You'd let him go as rough as he desired. You'd let him do it until you were in tears. "Tell me what to do, and I'll do it."
"Top off. Now." Gray was back on it, and he was getting so fucking eager and achingly hard. His hand was going to the waistband of his boxers, tilting them down with his thumb, yet he didn't go further. He liked to tease himself as well.
This time, you obeyed, much to his surprise. You went for your lace bra, reaching back and unzipping it. Grayson could tell that your tits had been freed due to them falling loose from the fabric, and he tapped his foot, for a moment picturing you coming to straddle his thigh and riding it so slow and sensually until he lost it and started tapping his knee onto you. That was something else he was into. Having them riding his thick thigh, leaving their wetness behind, feeling the softness of their pussy and clit rubbing against his hot skin...
You were honestly pretty nervous still, yet you had to remind yourself that he didn't know who you were; you could do anything, show him anything, and at the end of the day he wouldn't have a damn clue about the true identity behind Babydoll.
Giggling, you pulled the thin straps down your shoulders and finally let the bra fall so that you could throw it on the ground and expose your chest to him. Your breasts were now in plain sight as you stared at Grayson through your lashes, going to grip your tits in your much smaller hands, squeezing them together and flicking at the erect nubs.
You blushed at his expression, yet let out a tiny whine. Grayson looked like he absolutely wanted to destroy you. He swore his mouth almost watered at the thought of your perky nipples and how much he would be sucking on them. How he would let you ride him purposefully so that he could focus more on them.
"Your turn. Got anything left?"
Grayson was palming himself through his boxers without even realizing it now, imagining how his dick would feel wrapped in the warmth of your perfect tits. He was rock-hard, wanting nothing more than to release himself from the tightness of his undergarments.
So that's exactly what he chose to do.
He stood up, making sure his webcam showcased only his crotch area. You caught a glimpse of his abs, and at the sight of his cock straining against the already tight boxer briefs - obviously growing bigger than it already was - your pussy started throbbing and you could feel yourself getting wet enough that you were staining your chair. You wanted to reach down and touch yourself already. God, what the hell was he doing to you?
Grayson went ahead and squeezed at his cock, before pulling his boxers down, letting it bounce upright. You almost let out a moan, instead whispering an 'oh god' when you saw his entire length; thick and hard and ready due to the heavy leaking you could already see on the verge of his tip. You wanted him inside of you so badly.
"Mmm..." You squirmed in your seat, obvious for Grayson to tell that you were getting incredibly worked up.
His ego was about to get so much bigger. "Everything okay, Babydoll?"
"Yes..." You needed a second to control your breathing, but how could you if he was showing you that? Your eyes would not be leaving the screen anytime soon. And how were you supposed to face him at school after seeing every single part of him?
"Sure about that?" Grayson asked, gently gripping the base of his cock to slowly start pumping it, letting out a hiss due to his cold hands. His fingers each let go of himself one at a time so that he could grip his dick a little tighter then, bringing it up a little to give you a better glimpse of his reddened tip. Fuck, if he went all the way inside of you, you'd be gone.
Your toes were curling in and one of your hands went to rub your thigh. You took a deep, deep breath and gulped - your own mouth watering with wanting to put him in your mouth and suck his dick until he actually had to pull you away due to feeling so sensitive that it would be painful for him. He had no idea how dirty you really were.
"It's whatever..." You finally managed to say, making Gray chuckle and sit back down, raising a brow at you with his grip still slightly on his member. "You want a real show?"
You didn't let him give you an answer, instead turning up the music you normally had playing in the background to make it a little bit less awkward for what you were about to do, going to stand up next to show him your own private area that was still covered. Your thumbs hooked around the sides of your flimsy thong, and then you were moving your hips sensually from side to side whilst starting to pull them down.
Grayson wasn't mad about it. He was going to enjoy it.
You were almost about to show him all of you, but still being an absolute tease, you pulled the thin string back up to cover you up. Grayson was close to saying something, only if you hadn't moved your chair rather roughly to the side so that you could slowly crawl onto your bed as if going for your prey, showing him your ass and barely-clothed pussy in the process.
Turning to face your webcam again, you grinned, biting down on your bottom lip as you went to stand on your knees on the soft cushions of your bed. You rubbed at both your thighs now, gliding your hands up your hips and back to your tits to play with them a little.
Grayson was getting impatient, gritting his teeth enough to make you see his sharp jawline move. Oh, the Dolan's and their jawlines. "Show me." You didn't obey, instead putting two fingers inside your mouth to suck on them and let out the smallest moan. "Babydoll."
God, his voice was so deep and demanding. "Yes, Daddy?"
"Now."
You mirrored his stare, going back to grip the thong to pull it down. You realized you'd have to move your legs in order to fully remove them, so instead, to save yourself time, you used all of your strength to rip them up. It was nothing to you, yet to Grayson...
His eyes wandered down to your pussy, and he was just about to start pumping his cock again - when he heard the front door abruptly opening and slamming shut, nearly making the entire house rattle.
He knew exactly who that was just by the obnoxious action. His mother told them not to specifically do that, and yet his brother didn't give a shit - so obviously, it meant that he was home.
"Hey, Gray!"
"Shit," he whispered with closing eyes, going for his robe as he started placing it on. His head then swerved to the left, facing his bedroom door to check the lock on it, and then he quickly got up so that he could actually lock it before Ethan burst in like nothing.
He was supposed to be working, what the fuck.
"You're leaving so soon? Who's gonna take care of me, Daddy?" you asked, pouting slightly and continuing to play with your tits right in front of him. Your fingers formed a V near your pussy and you spread your wet folds apart, feeling yourself clenching and swelling with need.
Grayson clenched his jaw as his grip on the desk chair got a little rougher.
"Gray, I brought you something... it's your favorite!" Ethan almost sang from the bottom of the stairs and waited for his twin's response. It was dead silent for a moment, and Gray thought that if he was quiet enough; Ethan wouldn't think he was there. However, he always carried his keys around and they were currently sitting on the kitchen counter. He wasn't fooling anyone. "Grayson!"
"Gray, I wanna touch myself..." You let out a sweet, heavenly moan as you kept a single finger near your pussy. You could clearly tell something was going on in his world, yet you still wanted to get yourself off. He couldn't get you this wet, and then leave... could he? "Please, Daddy? Can I? Can I please touch my pussy for you?"
"Shit– shit," Grayson swore at himself, gripping his brunette hair and pushing it back away from his sweaty face. No one, not even his brother, could know about this. He had to leave, even if he didn't want to at all. Grayson had to take care of himself, but if his siblings were around, then it was going to be impossible to continue his session with you. He wanted to hear you moan, hear you say filthy things to him, hear how wet he'd made your pussy, and so on and so forth.
He wanted you two to masturbate in front of each other, because he was harder than he ever would've thought. At first, he could've sworn that maybe Wes was acting all crazy and shit, but this was really working and he deserved this bit of fun after shitty fucks and a cow-tongue girl.
"I'll be right out, E!"
"You know what?" Ethan shouted, and Grayson could almost picture his stupid snide smirk seeing as there was a brief pause. "I'll be nice, I'll bring it up to you. You're probably so tired, little brother."
Shithead. Now he chose to be nice?
"Gray?" you asked, now a little worried - but all you saw next was a completely dark screen.
Grayson has disconnected.
Grayson got up after shutting his laptop, making sure to cover himself up fully. He opened up the door just a little, and saw Ethan giving him the biggest goofy grin while holding a familiar bowl.
"Am I still an ass face?" Ethan asked with an amused smile, spreading his hands out as if waiting for a brotherly hug.
All he got from Grayson was a death glare as he went to grab his acai bowl, proceeding to slam the door shut in Ethan's face.
The next day, Grayson was in the hallway with Wes, Tyler, and the rest of his lacrosse friends when he took his phone out to check the time. The entire day was spent trying to beat it somehow, almost thinking that a forty minute class could fly by in five minutes.
"Hey Bailey, has the clock changed since the last time you checked your phone? Literally two seconds ago?" Tyler asked him, causing Wes and the rest to laugh, however Grayson only gave him a questioning glance.
"Just hungry. Can you hurry up, your highness?"
"Man I'm going," Tyler responded to his sarcasm, chucking some of his textbooks inside his locker after opening it. "You can always leave ahead and wait for me."
"Then your ass complains about us getting our lunch first!" Wes shouted out, just as Tyler shut his locker closed - making them all move to start walking towards the busy cafeteria.
"Whatever, let's go then," Tyler said, now proceeding to speak to another friend from their group. That gave Wes the opportunity to put his arm around Grayson's shoulders, pulling him to his side like he'd just won something and was about to congratulate him for it in a more quiet atmosphere. Gray had to look up from checking his phone once more, licking his lips.
"So man?" Wes finally asked on the down-low as they walked into the cafeteria and immediately made their way towards the moving lunch line. A few people made way for them, and a few sent Grayson looks, but he ignored them, causing Wes to smirk widely. "How the fuck was it?"
"Ethan fucking came home before I could get anything done," Grayson said, rubbing at his eye and frowning at the reminder. He had to take care of himself without your help, yet the thought of you was still very much embedded into his brain and it still did its work while he was taking another shower. It just wasn't enough.
"Cool, did he join after?"
Grayson let out a laugh and pushed Wes away with a slight grimace. The idea of him doing that with his brother... hell no. He wanted you all to himself. "Shut up, he'd think it's weird."
Wes narrowed his eyes. "Nah, he'd fuck with it. I know it. Not like he's getting more than you." Grayson shrugged a shoulder. "So, rating–"
"I didn't even get to do anything–"
"Nothing? At all?" Wes asked in surprise, his eyes going wide with shock. "Bullshit, Dolan. You saw her tits."
"Okay, a few things... happened." Grayson furrowed his thick brows as he thought about how to explain it. "It was... weird at first? But you kinda just go with it. She knew what to do. She knew exactly what to do." Grayson's mind wandered as he bit his lip, eyes glinting and shutting for a single second at the thought of how innocent you looked, yet how dirty your words were. He needed to keep himself calm. He was at school. He didn't need a fucking boner at school.
Wes nodded as if he were proud, and both boys continued to go along the lunch line until they had their trays filled with food. Their school was a lot nicer than most seeing as it was a Science & Technology school, so it was an expensive one - the food had to be good for what it was worth attending.
Meanwhile, you were walking towards their direction with some of your heavy school stuff in your hands seeing as you were waiting for a new backpack to arrive later in the week. Grayson ended up dropping his water bottle while walking with Wes down the middle of the cafeteria, so he went back for it on the ground just as you were rushing to get some of the good food that wasn't shitty leftovers.
However, he turned way too quick without looking, and bumped right into you at just the right time.
Papers flew everywhere, and his fruit bowl would've splattered all over you if it weren't for your thick Chemistry textbook saving your life. You both caught people's attention as you went to crouch down in front of each other to pick up the heavy mess mainly belonging to your schoolwork.
Suddenly, the cherry to the pie was an open orange juice bottle flying towards you two like a bird, slamming right on your already damaged Chemistry book that sat wide open, causing your stomach to drop. No, no, no, no, these things cost over $400; you could barely afford to go to school here!
You wondered who this tall, buff figure belonged to, and how they were able to bump into you so hard so make this tragedy happen. Curious and wanting to scold the person, you looked up and were met with Grayson Dolan.
Grayson.
This was him in the flesh. Him; the beautiful boy that you were speaking to last night via webcam under a hidden identity.
Shit, you saw his dick for fucks sake.
Somehow, your heart started immediately beating out of your chest at the sight of him. His lips were a little wet due to his tongue gliding across them, and his brows were tilted in concentration as he helped pick up all of your papers, trying not to get them any dirtier. He seemed to be doing most of the work, almost as if you were invisible to him, and then he was standing back up way too soon.
Your eyes followed him as you stayed on your knees before trailing down to his jeans where his obvious bulge was placed directly right in front of you for viewing. He was either too big for other jeans, or– no, that had to be it. He was big. Thick, and long, maybe too much for your mouth, but you wouldn't mind that...
Grayson took that moment to finally try and see who exactly he'd bumped into and hurt. His eyes cascaded down, and he saw you right in front of him, on your knees, staring up with such sweet and innocent vibes...
You swallowed a lump in your throat as his eyes flashed with something.
"Gray! Glad you caught that." Ethan suddenly came over and jumped onto his brother's back like a toddler. Grayson was so unaffected and strong that he let it happen, still trying to fix the papers in your folder when he snapped out of his trance. His eyes bore into yours for another quick moment before his twin put his feet back on the ground and continued speaking. "Quiz. Bio. Need the answer key."
You felt chills when Grayson's entire demeanor changed into a pissed off one. "You fucking– why would you throw a fucking full and open bottle of juice across the room?"
Ethan shrugged a shoulder. "Why not?"
"Do you fucking see what you did?"
For a moment, you got so distracted by the way Grayson was swearing. Him saying 'fuck' had to be one of the most attractive sounds to ever enter your ears, and you tingled at the thought of him moaning it right next to you with how good you felt wrapped around him.
But then, you scrambled to your feet and fixed your shirt when you realized Ethan would be looking down at you soon enough. "H-h-hi, Ethan..." you said almost dreamy like, a smile immediately appearing on your face.
Ethan stopped for a moment and went to actually look at you, making your heart thump in your chest since he was noticing you for once. But then his face went from amuse to absolute disgust. It completely ruined your day in a snap, but you tried to keep yourself composed. He went to check you out, but only ended up laughing while shaking his head and turning back to his brother. "Whatever man, answer key later. Don't forget!"
"Go fuck yourself," Grayson joked before turning back to you. Currently, you were staring down shyly, trying not to let him see how upset you were - but he was oblivious to that as he retraced back and remembered the glint in your eyes at the sight of his brother. "Hey." You flinched slightly, glancing up. "You like Ethan or something?"
Your cheeks went rose-colored, and Grayson couldn't help but smile slightly. "What!? No, no... I. I mean, he's– he's fine. Fine or whatever, I... Not fine as in fine like sexy, ew, gross– but– n-not that he isn't! You look the same, I-I was just–"
"Okay, okay, calm down," Grayson chuckled, and his laugh made your heart flutter - even after Ethan crushed it. "He can be a dick, but don't take anything he says or does to heart. His friends are assholes, so of course it'd make sense. He thinks it's 'cool' to be a dick."
You nodded, clutching tightly onto your textbooks. Probably a little too much that you were crushing your boobs.
"All right, fuck, I think we completely ruined your textbook," Grayson said when he saw all of the wet and messy pages. His big hands were turning pages, and he was licking his thumb to help move some away from each other. "But at least we have the same Chemistry class. I can just give you mine."
You started shaking your head, heart fluttering even more with his kindness. If only Ethan were like that, but you wouldn't let something little make him out to be a terrible person. Maybe he was just in a mood. Maybe he didn't like the mascara you chose to wear. Odd, but it had to be something. "No, no, I–"
"It's fine, I'll give it to you during class. You sit behind me, right?"
He knew you were in his class? "Yeah, but it's... it's so big–"
That came out wrong. So wrong that it didn't make much sense. Grayson cocked a brow. "What's big?"
"F–" You cut yourself off before saying the price. Grayson knew the price; he actually had money. Unlike you. "Nothing. Just don't. You'll get in trouble..."
"It's not like I use it." Wrong. He did use it. Grayson was a responsible student. Then again, he also barely needed it because his brain was so advanced. It was crazy. You knew that if you two were to battle it out on the board with equations, he'd get that shit done faster than you could pick up your marker. "It'll make up for my brother being an asshole." He smiled, and your breathing hitched.
He was so beautiful; how could someone look so good, yet also have a gorgeous and intelligent soul like his? What was so different in their lives that made Ethan and Grayson so different from each other?
And how could someone look so innocent and pure... yet have such a dirty mind for pleasure?
"Thank you..."
Grayson stared at you for longer than necessary as you tucked your hair behind your ear, taking in the beauty that was shown in front of him, and he smiled again. He smiled without knowing it, the dimple on his left cheek giving an indent as he felt the entire room flow with ease.
"Gray!"
He jumped in the slightest and turned to see Wes and the rest of his friends waving him over. He kept his hazel eyes on them before turning back to say goodbye to you, but you were already walking back towards the lunch line, trying not to smile yourself, this time easy with your steps and direction.
Grayson connected with you again that same night, this time making sure that no one was going to come and interrupt his little session with you. He sat at his desk chair - wearing a new pair of boxer briefs with a plaid blue shirt on that had a soft fur texture at the collar - and waited until you accepted his request.
You had left a sticky note on your webcam to prepare yourself, putting things ready, because this time you were not going to play. There were plenty of other requests being shown on your screen, nearly blowing up your laptop, and you were almost going to decline Grayson's due to what he'd done. But he still had the money. Deep, deep down it was more than that, but you needed to remind yourself of the money, never the pleasure.
With your wig and contacts still on, you had a black collar around your throat along with a top that wasn't really a top; it was just a bunch of straps tightly wrapped around your naked torso to cover some parts of you up, but barely, the straps even crossing over your nipples to also cover those up. You wore nothing underneath that, just your infamous black pumps.
"Babydoll?"
Silence.
Grayson frowned and tried to check his internet connection as well as his own webcam, thinking that something was wrong. He stopped all of his actions at hearing you though, feeling his dick pulsing.
"I'm upset with you, Daddy."
He gulped when he heard you say that, your voice sounding a little more like you were right next to him due to the mic you'd plugged in from your end. He still tried to lean in and see you, but figured you'd done it on purpose for him leaving yesterday out of the blue. He understood that. What did you have to do once you realized he wasn't coming back? Connect with someone else that did nothing. Ethan was still on your mind, but Grayson would pop up even when you didn't want him to...
"I–"
"No talking," you demanded, yet your voice sounded sweet like candy. "You're gonna sit there..." you took a pause and finally took the sticky note off the webcam so that he could see you in all of your glory. With a hand hovering over his mouth, he took one look at you and swore underneath his breath, having to close his eyes for a moment, thinking he was dreaming. When he opened them back up, you were still standing there, and he wanted to ravish you whole. He wanted to take whatever that fucking thing was wrapped around your body, tie you up with it to the bed frame, choke you with that collar still on, tease you, punish you, and fuck you as many times as he could without you being able to touch him once... "With your fucking dick out, and you're gonna watch me."
Oh, no. One of Grayson's brows slightly tilted down, giving him an even more intimidating and sexy, dark stare. You noticed he did that sometimes, and it made you weak. So weak that you were just going to take back your words and sit there to let him tell you what to do instead. He had to admit he liked this, but it wouldn't last.
"Sorry. Didn't quite hear you there, babygirl," Grayson said, causing you to stare at him when he used a slightly different name for you. No one had ever used that and it drove you wild when Grayson decided to. You'd drop at his mercy if he ever called you that - and he just did. "You're telling me what to do?"
You wanted him. You wanted him badly.
Yet your chest rose and fell as your face went red with anger. You were not going to let him win.
And so with a playful smile, you tip-toed your way towards your bed and stood on your knees like you'd done so last night. You played a little with the black straps covering your erect nipples, loving the slight pain it brought due to the tightness breaking your blood circulation. You grabbed at the small chain connected to your choker and grinned wickedly at him as you pulled at it as if guiding yourself since he wasn't there to do it, and moved your legs to lie down on your back. You had pillows behind you so that you could still sit and be able to look at him through your computer screen, staring right into his eyes as you brought your legs up, bent them at the knee, and spread them wide open so that he could see your pussy. A harder light from your room had been turned on so that he could see you better, and then you were bringing a hand up to your seething wet folds.
Grayson gritted his teeth, heart beating out of his chest as he started to sweat and already stain his boxers with precum.
"What do you think you're doing?"
Your fingers danced around your aching pussy, tapping at your clit to make you jump a little in your spot seeing as you were so sensitive with wanting to be touched. You had to admit that before connecting with Grayson, which you had a feeling he would do again tonight, you couldn't help but think of that big cock of his.
You couldn't help but think of a different scenario taking place when you were on your knees at school, leveled with his dick...
"What does it look like I'm doing?" You put on a slight mocking tone next. "Gonna touch myself without Daddy's permission."
Now he was getting angry. "I swear if I could fuck that mouth, I would."
God, yes, please do that. You wanted him to choke you with his cock.
Biting your lip in preparation, you started to slowly rub at your clit, applying pressure to your touch. You sighed in satisfaction at finally being able to pleasure yourself, with Gray watching nonetheless. Something about him specifically looking at you doing that made you wetter, especially since he was practically eye-fucking you.
He got out of his plaid shirt and boxer briefs when you threw your head back, moving your fingers a little bit faster, going to form a V like you liked to do outside your pussy lips, to spread them and feel just how much arousal was forming. Grayson's cock was hard and upright, hitting against his stomach. You could see it, and that showed how much he was packing.
"You wanna finger yourself for me?"
The thought passed by you multiple times, but you liked to do this first for a little foreplay. Hearing Grayson bringing it up only made you desire it that much more. He smirked, and you knew this wouldn't last with that expression he was giving you. You wanted him to be the dominant one. You wanted him to tell you what to do, where to touch, and at what pace to go.
"Can I?"
"I don't think you deserve it, actually."
You gave him soft, begging eyes, and he almost caved in. Almost.
"Please, Gray–"
"You do it at my pace." He caved in within a second and he wasn't proud of it, yet he still went to grip the base of his dick to run his fist up and down his length. "Okay, babygirl?"
You almost squealed with happiness. "Yes, Daddy."
He gave you a slight nod, and you happily made yourself a bit more comfortable so that you could slowly insert two fingers inside your drenched hole. With a hiss, you pulled them out and slowly went back in, your insides bubbling with need for more and more. Grayson watched how wet your fingers came to be, licking his lips with wanting to have a taste, and then he was leaning back to continue stroking himself.
"Does it feel good?"
You tried to give him at least a slight answer, but all you could do was moan as you kept moving your fingers at a much rapid pace, if that were possible, making wet sounds be heard all across your room. Grayson tried to match the pace in which you were going when jerking himself off, thinking about how fast he'd be fucking your tight pussy, but he had to stop to properly speak to you.
"I asked you a question."
"Yes, yes it feels good," you stated breathlessly, voice straining. "So good, Daddy."
Grayson shook his head at seeing you shoving your tiny fingers inside of yourself, obviously trying to go in deeper but being unable to. He played a little with his own free hand, bringing it up to mess his hair up a little, and just at the sight of them, you pictured how far his longer fingers would reach. How he would shove them down your throat. How he would slap every piece of skin he could.
You watched him with glinting eyes, and you were so immersed in the pleasure you were doing to yourself, that you went ahead and started pushing in a third finger when a spike of adrenaline hit you.
"Did I fucking say you could add another one in?"
You shook your head, but only barely. "Please..."
He watched as you took all your fingers out of your pussy to suck on four of them instead, tasting yourself, causing him to run his thumb across his angry slit. "Don't you dare do what I think you're going to do."
Making a sound between a giggle and a moan, you went ahead and started rubbing your clit in smooth circular motions before going right ahead and pushing all four fingers inside of you, even a little past your knuckles to stretch them out against your warm walls. Your eyes rolled back as you craned your neck due to the feeling, and your hips jutted.
"Oh, Daddy..." you moaned, pulling your fingers in and out a little faster, using your free hand to continue toying with your throbbing clit.
Grayson almost couldn't speak. He fucking loved watching this, but his dominant side just wanted more. With one word, you knew you were in trouble. "Paddle."
Your mouth parted as a tiny gasp left you. "Grayson–"
He raised his brows at you. "Now, right now– don't you fucking give me that look, do it now."
Giving him a fake grumpy look, you reached over the bed where you kept your things hidden. You reached over for your small paddle, moving to go on your hands and knees, but at an angle in which he was able to look at your face and where you were able to use one arm for balance and the other for your hold on the paddle.
"How many do I deserve, Daddy?"
"Five."
"Only five?" you pushed, and Grayson clenched his jaw, getting angrier and turned on. You deserved more than five little spanks, but what could he do? His hands were itching to give you as many spanks as possible, but all he was realistically able to accomplish was a tighter grip on his cock, trying to get it as tight as he imagined your pussy to be.
"You want fifty, babygirl?"
"Only if you're going to do it."
Grayson was now clenching his fist so tightly that he was leaving marks on his palm. Giggling once more, you leaned forward to show him your core and round ass, shaking it a little as you brought the paddle up and roughly brought it down to your skin to hit yourself.
You let out a tiny hiss on the first one. You jumped forward on the second one. You squealed and shut your eyes on the third one. You whimpered on the fourth one. You cheekily smirked at Grayson on the fifth one. And in between each hit, you slowly rubbed the paddle smoothly across your stinging skin to nourish it for at least a second. During that entire scene, Grayson kept playing with the head of his cock - and he already felt sensitive.
"That's a good girl."
You smiled. "I wanna try something else now..." you said as you moved back to the position you were in when finger fucking yourself. Your ass continued to burn from the paddle, the cushions now adding as a slightly rough texture despite its softness.
He hummed, running his thumb across the vein on his shaft as he stroked himself. "Yeah, and what's that?"
Reaching over to the side once more, you surprised him by taking out a purple-colored sex toy; a dildo, to be exact. It was nothing, maybe average sized, but you thought it'd help. You hardly used these, mainly relying on your vibrator to help, but... why not use it now?
Grayson should've been shocked, but at this point, he wasn't. He decided to go with whatever you were going to give to him. "Have something bigger?" he asked you, clicking his tongue against his cheek with a playful smirk.
"Ego, Grayson," you said with smile, bringing the toy up to place it near your pubic bone. A thought ran through your mind as you looked down at his cock. "You wanna customize one for me?"
The thought made a bulb light up above Grayson's head, but his main focus was now on you rubbing the tip of the toy against your cunt. "I want you to put that inside your pussy, that's what I want."
"Yeah?"
You took a moment right then to glance at him, as if awaiting an answer. He didn't say anything, his loopy eyes were just on your center, and you tingled everywhere. You loved how much attention he put on you, yet it was also a little nerve-wrecking. You moved just the tiniest bit to get comfortable, and then you were rubbing yourself with the tip a little more to get your wetness everywhere, feeling it dripping down to the bed sheets.
"Like that?" You asked as you started pushing it in, your feet tipping and toes curling as best as they could in your heels. You brought a hand to the back of your knee to help keep it lifted up, and pushed the toy deeper inside - about halfway in.
"Just like that..." Grayson bucked his hips upward, grinding into his hand as he watched you fuck yourself like the nasty girl you were.
"Oh, shit," you whispered a little too loudly when the toy was up to the hilt, closing your eyes for a bit to imagine Grayson's cock filling you up. It would be so much bigger, so much better, but it was all you could do for yourself right now. He'd be gripping your thighs, keeping them apart, and thrusting at the most perfect pace while keeping his eyes only on you. The bed would be squeaking, his hair would be everywhere, and your face would be twisting into pleasure along with his.
Ethan was all forgotten about.
Grayson let out a sound between a sob and a moan with the pleasure he was giving himself, sinking a little down in his seat the closer he got. He glared up at you, heavily breathing through his flaring nostrils, and watched as you started thrusting the toy back and forth a lot harder and quicker. He could hear those sounds, almost like a waterfall, and could only imagine the much wetter sounds you two would be causing if you were physically with one another.
"Baby–"
"Gray–"
A bead of sweat ran down Grayson's face, his chest and shoulders also starting to sweat up a little more, adding a glow to his beautiful skin. You nibbled on your lip, trying to keep your eyes open to watch him as well, even if it had suddenly become the most difficult task in existence. Your eyes were squinting, loving the wet sounds he was also making when he twisted his hand at the head of his cock.
Both of you were at your peak, but then he just had to talk...
"I want you to stop."
The pit of your stomach told you that you needed to come soon. "No–"
"Stop, or Daddy's not gonna let you cum."
With frustration all across your face, you stopped, but still kept the toy inside of you. Annoyed, you looked up at Grayson, whom was still getting himself off, he'd just decided to slow down a little bit, grinning.
"Not fair..." you said sweetly to him, feeling yourself clenching with need.
Gray raised a brow. "Ride it for me."
You obliged right away that you almost became a blur to him, moving so that you could be on your knees again. You kept your hold on the dildo with one hand underneath you, licking your fingers to spread your pussy, starting to sink down with your mouth opening wide. Your body shook a little, so you took a moment before starting to move; a little faster at a time.
"Fuck, yes. Yes! I fucking love your fucking cock, Daddy," You shouted out, lifting your body up and down repeatedly, loving the amazing feeling it gave you. At one point, you even kept yourself down and rotated your hips, slapping at your clit to help out a little - and you were driving Gray insane at this point with how worked up you were, and how you were getting yourself off in front of him for only him. Thinking about him.
"Turn around."
Immediately turning around to face your bed frame, you gave him the view of your ass as you quickly went back down on the toy, the thought of riding Grayson getting to you. You leaned forward so that he could have a slightly better view of how your pussy was taking it, and rocked your hips back and forth with needy whines leaving you.
"Let me see that pussy stretching out, fuck," he groaned when he continued to jerk himself a little quicker, using his free hand to glide it across his chest, hands looking soft and fragile. He then passed it over his neck, looking like he would wrap it around his throat a little, but then he just brought it down to massage his balls.
"I want your cock so bad, Grayson, fucking please," you moaned.
"Oh my God," he moaned in that deep voice of his, gritting his teeth and shutting his eyes. His lips parted in a quiet gasp as he continued fondling with his tight balls, jerking at his dick much quicker.
You watched as he stopped for a moment, pulling on his hair with his bicep bulging, and then you were seeing him pulling at his roots as he continued pumping his cock, having to pause again. "Are you cumming, Daddy?"
Grayson's brows were furrowed as he went much faster, letting out a needy moan.
"Cum for me. Cum all over this fucking pussy– shit!" You came just right then, pulling the toy out of you so that you could drop down on the bed with shaky limbs. Your face rested on the sheets as you clutched tightly onto them, letting out countless moans with your orgasm filling every one of your senses.
Grayson kept his gaze on you, unsurprisingly, and then he felt his thighs shaking tremendously as his stomach clenched a bit when he stopped breathing. His cock twitched in his hand as his cum started spurting out, landing on his stomach and trailing down his V-line.
His hand was covered in his semen at the end, so once he was done, he brought his hand up to show you. You didn't think it was possible to still get wet after that whole thing. You wanted to take that hand of his and lick it clean, take each finger at a time into your mouth to swallow every drop.
But all you did was grab at the toy and suck on it almost innocently like a lollipop, tasting a little bit of plastic but mainly your own juices, giving him the message that you'd suck him off dry if you could.
Grayson tried to regain his breathing then, resting his head back and trying not to let himself get hard again. He knew he wouldn't be able to take it.
Once he looked back at the screen, however, you were gone.
Babydoll has disconnected...