Scene 2 - The assignment

The following day - BISHOP HQ – Whitehall – a division of British Intelligence. The title of the episode is revealed before we get along, exterior shot of the high building – obviously reusing shots again. The BISHOP himself, sat comfortably in his large chair and thick desk, finishes the report he holds. Placing the paper down, he turns to Agent Blake, aka Captain Scarlet with brown hair and a pair of glasses to try to cover up who the puppet really is. He stands towards the back of the room, waiting around for his boss to come to a final conclusion. The paper is placed next to the newly installed control console, placed along the end of the table, sets of buttons lined along with each other. A basic opaque coloured for the buttons, but much more advanced compared to the classic Edwardian room. Something to at least show some technical advancement.

BISHOP:

I see Agent Blake, a terrifying attack of these terrorists.

Blake:

Yes sir, what do you presume we must do next?

BISHOP:

As the report suggests, we have no proof where this attack came from. Therefore as they failed, it is obvious that they will try again. So, we must be prepared for their next attack. Then, when the attack strikes, we can pursue the terrorists and locate their headquarters.

Blake:

I shall prepare the operation at once BISHOP. And arrange Agent Chater to meet at London .

The BISHOP quietly waits for Blake to wait for leave. Once he has left, the radio panel on his desk is pressed.

BISHOP:

Father Unwin.

The Model T Ford, Gabriel, turns around the corner of the road to head for home, driven by Father Unwin. His radio microphone is attached to his ear like a hearing aid.

Father Unwin:

Hello BISHOP?

BISHOP:

I believe that you know of the terrorist attack.

Father Unwin:

Indeed, a dreadful case. How can I be assistant to you?

BISHOP:

BISHOP has been called in to investigate the case, we expect that a second attack will be coming, as a result, British Intelligent agents will be waiting at London Airport for the terrorists. We will pursue the terrorists and pursue them to their headquarters.

Father Unwin:

Very well, is there anything me and Matthew can do for help?

BISHOP:

Not yet Father, you will come into the plan later.

Father Unwin:

I understand BISHOP, waiting for your instructions.

Gabriel is left to drive off home.