Chapter 1

UNIQUE POV

My name is unique and im from Atlanta Georgia , where all your dreams come true . Your probably wondering how i get that name, well its because my mother said i was so beautiful and one of a kind so she couldn't resist the name .

Im 5'4 and i have long jet black hair , i have a slim body with a big booty so you can just say im slim thick . I have a mole on my lip and i also have freckles. I attended North shore high school , im 17 and im in the 11th grade . I have 5 sisters and work at a restaurant called " Its fries " thats my only happy place because at home it feels like hell . My mother hates me and my sisters Blame me for my father leaving as if it was my fault .

Anyways as my alarm on my Xs max goes off i start to think " here goes nothing " but my thinking was interrupted as my oldest Sister Kayla bust in my room and says " Get up ugly bitch " i whipped away my tears and got up & went to my bathroom that was connected to my room and looked in the mirror and  constantly started telling myself don't let them words get to you unique , your beautiful and one of a kind .

As I dried my tears and ran the shower i stepped in and let the hot water hit my body then i started to wash my body with my white dove soap letting all my pain fade away . I quickly washed my hair with my canto and once i finished i brushed my teeth and lotion my body up with my love spell lotion that I had gotten from Victoria secret .

I decided on wearing my shirt that said " PINK " it was black and white with my black leggings that had " PINK " in white going down the side of it . Then I got my PINK slides that was all black with my black Apple Watch and my white earrings then I put on my black 12s .

I sprayed on my perfume that match my lotion , grabbed my phone and black duffel bag and was ready to go . I don't even stop in the kitchen anymore because there's never any food in it . My mother was sitting on the couch watching tv but when i Walked passed she cut it off and said " Ion know why you think you pretty cause you not " but her comment didn't matter because today i felt good .

I walked to the bus stop and waited on the bus .. ik you saying well why don't you ride with your sisters truth is they don't want me in their car and thats fine with me seriously . As i was waiting , my bestfriend(s) walked up to me .

Sky : Heyyyy Bitchhhh I see you looking all fine in them leggings

Tay : and issss bitch lemme find out

Me : omg you guys is aggravating and thank you bitch but nah girl nobody wants me I said tearing up.

Sky & Tay : awee bestfriend don't say that because you're beautiful thats why your name unique , your very smart and pretty + you gotta nice shape so girl hush that .

Me : see this is why i love y'all because you always know what to say .

As the bus arrived i seen a black Benz parked on side the road and i notice that they been looking at me for the longest so I tapped my bestfriends and said you guys see that ? they responded with a " yesss bitch and look he's walking over here "

Omg i never talked to a guy a day in my life i wonder how this is gone turn out i thought . But was quickly knocked out of my thoughts when he approached me and lord when i tell you he was fine .. whewww chile i mean fine ash . He was light skinned , had tattoos and a nice smile .

My thoughts was interrupted when he said wassam luv my name Vontae and yours ? I rolled my eyes and said " Unique " but all he did was smile and say " ooou , pretty face , nice shape and a attitude . Damn you wifey material " I rolled my eyes again and said youn look too bad yourself .

Let me take you to school he said & I said why ? Youn even know me . He laughed and said well you just missed your bus + ion bite so come on and i thought to myself hmm why not ? my mind was telling me noo but my heart was telling me hell yea and I feel like I've known him forever , he crunk the car up and and turned up the radio . Then queen naija Butterflies came on and i couldn't help but to sing my heart out , 15 minutes later we pulled up to my school and I smiled and said thanks for the ride .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE