Chapter 18

Unique POV

mama , dada me and vontae 1 year old baby said . As you guys know we're still together despite all the bs , we got married in peace and we living life , vontae still the game and so is my father . Our father the only one who approves of our relationship the others are still mad and worried about us . Royalty is 15 now and think she's grown but lol thats my bestfriend .

We had a baby girl and decided to name her Hailey Jay is now 2 years old and act like he's 7 . My mother and his mother or the best of friends now and still don't like us . His mother even told royalty that she wasn't her daughter but it was in fact . I also think she's having sex because she's getting mighty thick , all i got to say is she bet not let her brother find out cause she gone be DEAD !!

Babe come here . Vontae said

waddup ? . I said

I want another baby . He said

oh no sir , im sorry but 2 is enough . I said

Please . He said

I walked out the room and he roughly grabbed my arm making me winch in pain . Don't walk away from me when im talking to you , you gmfu . Its obvious that you drunk so let me tf go cause you hurting my fucking arm stupid bitch i said  . He pinned me up against the wall and kissed me roughly causing a moan to escape my mouth but i wasn't for it today so i pushed him back and walked out the room . Following me out the room he grabbed me again but much harder , this was the first time he ever put his hands on me but idc cause im bout to beat his ass .

Let me tf go . I said

Nah , you been giving my pussy away ? He said

Davontae wtf is you talking bout and let me go you're hurting me . I said

yk exactly what im talking bout , stop tryna play dumb before i slap tf out you . He said

Move let me go , please . I said

Soon i yanked away from him , he slapped me causing me to fall . As tears ran down my face i began to wonder was loving him the right choice ? No words could describe how he makes me feel but lately I've been having no other choice but to question his loyalty .

As i cried quietly laid out in the same position i decided to get up . I went in the bathroom and my eye was indeed black plus daddy wanted me to meet him so that was not a good combination . I finished washing up and walked in Royalty room , I asked her can she watch the kids till i come back and of course she said yea . I put on a white dress , my red and white slides that said supreme , my red glasses , braided my hair down in 2 braids and was ready to go .

Pulling up to chili's I made sure everything was alright before i got out . He greeted me when i walked in then we sat down , ordered and paid . Vontae kept blowing my phone up with calls and texts but i wasn't answering .

Thats vontae ? Pops said

Yes sir , it's like he's a whole different person now i swear . Sometimes i think about leaving but ik all relationships have problems . He did something i can't get over . He blacked my eye I said crying and taking off the glasses .

Pops hopped up so quick like he seen a ghost and ran out the door . He got in his truck and sped off , I hopped in my Benz and followed but when i did everything started to look familiar to me thats when i realize we were at the trap . He got out bust in the trap and went straight to vontae off . When he busted in some hoe was on her knees giving him dead and pops must've knew that this thug bitch within me came out .

I grabbed her by her hair kicking her then I got on top of her and started pounding that bitch face in as vontae tried to grab me i pulled out my glock and he backed up i was want finish with either one them as she got up spitting out blood i hit her again then i got my gun , cocked it , looked her dead in the eyes and shot her right in the head causing blood to spatter to everywhere . Then i called for the clean up crew to come clean this shit up . Vontae looked scared asf as i made my way over to him i hit him with the back of my gun and I couldn't stop . My pops had to get me and make sho I got home safely . I had so much argerness built up inside me that i rolled me 4 blunts and got faded .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE