Chaper 11

Unique POV

Come here Jay . Your stressing mommy out so much , I said

Oh yea , Jay is vontae baby he had with that lil evil witch . I can't stand her omg she's such a sad mother , like how could you leave your baby on the step for somebody else to raise besides somebody else is vontae ... ik you like why you saying mommy ? Well because Me and vontae got together after a few months of vibing and then we made it official . He really made me feel so secure and loved , i love him so much that its impossible to stop loving him . He brings out a side in me that i never imagined .

Rn i was about to make dinner for him , he's always at the trap though and never at home thats the part ion understand we're in need of some communication but other than that our relationship is great 👍🏾. I wanted to cook him so meat loft and mash potatoes , peas and cheese spaghetti . I know my baby is going to love this and maybe tonight i can give him my all which i know he's been wanting .

He walked into the door and smile at me seeing me chase after our bad lil son .. yea i said our because he's my baby and I love him so much , vontae tells me he wants a baby & I do too but something tells me its wrong and don't ..

" Heyy bae . I said smiling

" Wassam beautiful . He said kissing me on my neck then lips

" mama , dada . Jay says

Aweee my baby can talk i said tearing up feeling joy i finally got somebody to love me back besides because my mother hates me . Some months back she tried to make me stop talking to him saying he don't love me and all this and that but i never believed her because I know he loves me so i ended up moving in with him and every since i been happy asf .

" Something smells good he said , while playing with Jay .

" I know & thats because im cooking your favorite but you'll get your treat tonight i said looking at him with my eyes full of lust .

" Well shid why can't i get the treat rn ? He said whining a lil bit

" Because if i give you the treat im sure you ain't gone want dinner anymore I said .

" Ughhh fine . He said

I laughed and told him let's get fresh before dinner so we went up to the room and i got Jay some cloths and then i brung him back in my room and ran the shower . Vontae got in also , I washed Jay up and then me and me and Jr got out while vontae stayed in . I put on my pajama set and Jay matching Pajama set then I brushed our teeth and we went downstairs . I set the table and put Jr in his high chair , I fixed him a lil bit of food on his high chair plate and then fixed vontae . When i was done i fixed me and Tae some wine then I fixed Jay apple juice in his sippie cup .

Vontae came downstairs in his grey sweat pants and his white shirt with his white slides , his print was showing making me get wet all over again . We never had sex but when i get all wet and shit he eat my cat but nothing more & I swear he gives me the best head ever damn ion think I'll ever leave him & I mean ever , this the love of my life and whoever don't like it just gone have to deal with it . In our relationship there were plenty of times when people tried to break us apart but it only made us stronger .

" it smells wonderful in here babe . He said kissing me

" Well thank you sir , I did my honest best . I said smiling

We said grace and then he started digging in , eating all that food up quick .. he was looking full asf and it only made me laugh more , when I looked to my left i seen Jay eating all this food too so i recorded them and posted it on instagram . My caption was " like father , Like son "

I put Jay down because he was asleep then i went back in the kitchen and made sho my whole house was clean before going back upstairs into my room . When i enter vontae was laying down already but i wasn't playing about getting me some dick tonight so i got on top of him and started sucking on his neck making him groan and get hard all in one . Then he flipped us over and started licking on my body and sucking on my neck getting me wetter and wetter , then he went down to my clit and started sucking and fingering me leaving me speechless and grabbing the sheets .

Stop running man . He said

I couldn't stop running because i couldn't take what he was dishing out i was cumming back to back none stop then he enter me slowly and i could've sworn i seen hell .

" Babe it hurts . I said as tears ran down my eyes

ok i promise to take my time . He said

As he started pumping out of me slowly the pain started to go away and all i felt was pleasure and more pleasure . ooooo daddy , I said as he started to increase his pace making me starch his back and grip the sheets .. go faster , omg it feels so good i said . Damn i know for sho im never leaving him

Flipping me over he positioned his self and made me arch my back and when i tell you my back was hurting it was hurting .. he enter me form the back and started blowing my back out making me regret all the times i told him he couldn't make me stream in pleasure .

OMG , ahhhh bae slow down i said but he wasn't tryna hear that . He smacked my ass and grabbed my hair making me through it back , he was groaning so loud that i knew this pussy was the best he ever had .. babe im bout to cum i said as he was still blowing out my back , I cummed and he was still going making me cum over and over again.. ahh he said as he finished and collapsed on top of me and he went fast to sleep making me fall fast asleep with him ..

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE