Chapter 29

Jayvion POV

As i was downstairs talking to the Bros about a party we was gone throw here this weekend at me and tay house i heard soft cries but then it turned into loud screams and im thinking wth .

as i ran upstairs Shoota followed me into our room and Taylor was screaming holding her stomach and i just prayed that nothing was wrong with the baby . When she pulled the cover off i seen blood running all down her legs and i panicked asf .

" babe get up , we gotta get you to the hospital . I said as tears ran down my face

she told me that she couldn't move so i picked her up and told Shoota to go pull the car around . I got in the back seat with Taylor and she was still screaming but she needed to stay strong for her and the baby . I refuse to lose my child or my girl i thought to myself , when we pulled up to the hospital tay was still bleeding as they put her on the stretcher bed . I was trying to go with her but they wouldn't let me at all and the shit was stressful asf .

Going back to the lobby i was mad asf and i couldn't help but to think the worse thats all that flooded my mind . I hit my momma up and told her and she was on her way but Taylor parents nah fuck them they ain't bout to come show fake love to my girl or my unborn child .

14 minutes later i seen a black Benz truck pull up not knowing who it is then i seen a lady come in here with tears in her eyes calling Taylor name and i know damn well this ain't her dead beat ass mother .

where is my daughter ? She said

" nah that girl ain't yo fucking daughter , you disclaimed her for the longest . You made her do stuff she didn't want , you disrespected her in all kinds of ways . You followed us , you broke all the rules of being a mother . Don't come up in here and show fake love to my girl or my unborn baby bitch cause i can damn sholl bet you ain't gone even get a chance to see him/or her when its born . I said mad asf

* Family of ms.Taylor . The nurse said

* Yess . I said

* well everything is good , the baby is good and she is in good condition . It was just one of them pregnancy scares nothing to worry about but i did prescribe her some medicine which she gotta take every 24 hours for the pain . The nurse said

* Thank god , what room ? I said

* 1221 . The nurse said

everybody was just happy that she and the baby was ok especially me because i really thought i lost either one of them . Walking down the hall i looked for the 1221 until it came in site and i enter seeing my baby smiling and talking to her stomach was the sweetest thing ever .

* Babe im so happy you and the baby ok i mean idm what I'll do without y'all bruh don't ever scare me like that nomo Taylor . I said kissing her with tears in my eyes

I couldn't describe this feelings that she have on me i mean its just undesirable . She makes my whole world complete idk if its the way she walk , the way she talk , her personality or the way she fuck me cause damn im in love . I remember saying i would never be in love well yea thats until i met Taylor . I automatically knew she was gone be mine from the very start .

* I love you . She said

* i love you more . I said

Kissing her stomach i forgot that it had just us in the room cause i was about to tell her something baby . I kissed her stomach and then i remember that her bitch of a mother was in here and i guess she didn't notice because she was standing behind somebody else .

* babe look who tf it is . I said and everybody moved except her

* why tf are you here ? Huh so you can tell me that im gone fail at being a mother ? So you can tell me that Jay doesn't love me ? Taylor said screaming