Chapter 23

Davontae Pov

I can't believe Jayvion would do something like this i mean he's been gone for 3 days . He won't return his mother text or calls neither would he return mine . Thats my only son I'll lose my mind if something happened i know that im too strict on him but it's only for a good reason .

When i was his age i thought i was in love with this girl that i have been messing with but turns out she was cheating on me the whole time . I just don't want my son to make the same mistake i did so as a man we need to sit down and talk it out .

I also found drugs and a lot of em , a lot of money and a couple of guns . At this time the only thing that was going through my mind was that he was a drug dealer . He can't go out like this because i lived that life and its all good from the beginning but things goes downhill quick .

I almost lost unique like that ion wanna repeat of it . I had to make the streets before the streets make me see there's 2 type of people in this game called streets . Either you be the one killing and leaving families hurt or you be the one thats hurt wondering who would do something so horrible . Nobody ain't your friends in the streets and you gotta learn that the hardaway . The streets made me but my momma raised me and I'll be damn if i let her down .

I got connections from when i was in the game so i can easily track Jayvion phone . He might be in the game now but im way smarter cause i lives the life style . My only concern was finding my son , pulling out the driveway i seen he was beeping my line so i hurried up and answer .

" son where are you ? I said concerned

" im with my shawty why wassam ? He said

" can you meet me somewhere so we can talk face to face like man ? I said

" send me the address . He said

with that he hung up the phone causing me to pull back in the driveway . I figured we'll just go to Olive Garden or something nothing major , babe come on and get hailey dressed we going out . I said

I went upstairs to get changed up and then came back downstairs making my way into the kitchen i seen unique bent down and her lil booty was showing making me bite my lips but it wasn't the time for that , rn it was time to fix this relationship with my son cause thats my lil nigga right or wrong .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE