Chaptet 20

" i never really had a bad boy
you know i always been a good girl .

crazy how it happen so fast boy ,
the way you rocking my world .

your my distraction , love our connection .
I see so much when i look at you .

You got potential , time is essential .
But ima take my time with you

cause you need it , you just need someone
to keep it real with you .

and i see that , ima be the one to plant that seed in you .

You don't got to worry i won't judge you from your past .

Ik your not the first but I'll make sho that you my last , we live 2 different lifestyles but baby boy we can change that . Just promise not to hurt me cause yk i told you that

I never really had a bad boy , yk i always been a good girl . Crazy how it happen so fast boy the way you rocking my world .

by : Queen Najia , ( bad boy )
________________________________

UNIQUE POV

As i walked into my house i noticed that it had candles , music and roses everywhere . Letting me know that vontae been home , i truly didn't wanna see or have nothing to do with him but when i walked up stairs my whole mood completely changed when he had this slideshow of us from the first time we met . He had pictures of us and videos of us . It really made me happy in the inside . Then it had a note attached to it .

Soon as i got dressed and my makeup done a car pulled up and we was otw to where ever vontae was .

30 minutes later we pulled up to a big hotel and then another man met me at the door to bring me to the room vontae and i would be staying in .

As i enter the room there were candles and shit then vontae came out of nowhere surprising me . Tears started to form in my eyes and all the hurt came back because he really hurt me . he broke me in all the right places and made me feel worthless . How could he put me through all that i wonder ?

" Come here baby . He said

" No answer

" Please , come here . He said begging

" what ? I have absolutely nothing to say to you , you played me . I swear you did , we are married ok and your sitting up here letting some hoe give you head . How tf you think that makes me feel ? Then you had the nerve to hit me giving me a black eye .. oh fuck no , you gmfu all the way .

" ik babe and im sorry , im sorry for not loving you through sickness and through health . Im sorry for breaking our vows and not staying true , im sorry for everything i ever done to you , I never meant for this to happen . I thought you didn't love me because you wouldn't give me another baby . I thought you was cheating . Im sorry can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me ? I promise I'll never do it again and if i do , its ok to leave me

Kissing him i pushed him down on the bed and well let's just say yk what happened after that ..

He's the love of my life and i swear to god i don't know what I'll do without him in my world . Our kids brought us together closer , I have my own little family that I've been longing for and i finally got it . His actions spoke way Louder than words but when you communicate in a relationship it brings you closer together in a way that you guys can accomplish anything and in my marriage communication going a long way .

waking up in the morning , vontae was still asleep . We haven't had sex in so long that once we did he was out like a light lol . I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth but realized where we was morning was still night and the sun doesn't come up till 7 . I went in the bathroom and ran us some water then i woke vontae up to come join me . He was holding me but no words was exchanged , it was just peaceful and perfect . I could stay like this i would but i know that i got a family and my family is what you call making it . Moral of the story is we had some ruff times but we still made it through all the trials and tribulations in our relationship and bounced back like nothing ever happened I'd like to call this Falling for a thug .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE