Chapter 13

Sky POV

wassam whoress ? im back & im better , I had my son now and he's a bad ass i swear he's so bad .. his name is zykiran and he's 7 months old thats mommy only love . My mother and I relationship is good but zykiran dad doesn't do nothing for my baby and my mother was right from the jump , I let him get that in my head he was gone be there and he a good father but in reality he was just talking and everything he ever said to me was a lie and i can only blame myself for that .

Come here mommy baby i said to zykiran , look what mommy got . He just smiled his toothless smile , to me thats the only thing makes me happy . I haven't been dating just thinking bout me and my baby rn , I saved up my money and got an apartment and car plus a good paying job so all is well . Today i was gone Take him to Chuck E. Cheese so i called my bestfriends and ask did they wanna go and they said yea so Issa bestfriend date .

I ran us some bath water and found us some clothes . After I got done with my hygiene , I put on a white strapless dress with my gold watch and and some pink slippers .. I took zykiran a bath and put on his polo shirt with his kaki shorts and his polo shoes to match then i put on his chain that said his name and we was good to go . I stopped at McDonald's and got me 2 sausage biscuit and then i got zykiran some grits and a apple juice .

I pulled up to unique house and seen her and Jr coming but not before vontae grabbed her back and kissed her and gave Jr a hug , I swear their relationship is everything to me . I wanna have a relationship like theirs omm . I was snapped out of thoughts when zykiran threw his sippie cup at my head :(  my baby is so bad i swear . Hey hey bitch unique said , wassam bitch . Omg is that zykiran he's getting fatter snd fatter girl what you feeding my baby ? Lol nothing girl he's just a fat ass I said . Then we just vibed to the music like old times , I really missed this and needed it .

15 minutes later we pulled up to tay house and it was big asf just like uniques and Ian gone lie a bitch got jealous cause i wanna live like them and be happy . no lie I want that thug love too . Heyyyyy babes she said giving us a hug and the kids , hi i said . Heyy bestie unique said

When we pulled up to the mall it was pack asf . Unique got her baby and i got mines while tay
was on FaceTime talking to her man nasty . The first store we went in was forever 21 , I got a lot of clothes and so did tay and unique . When we was finished we went to footlocker and got some shoes and the kids some shoes . Unique fat ass kept getting tired then she wanted raising canes and a snicker doodle .

Went to build a bear and we got bears for the kids . Then we went to raising canes finally for this fat girl and she order 4 tenders 2 cane sauces , 1 more toast , extra fries and a sprite . We all looked at this hoe like damn bitch even the kids , i was starting to think she was pregnant thats my only conclusion so i decided to ask .

" You pregnant bitch ? I asked unique

" No answer

" Bitch ik damn well you hear us , me and tay said .

" What ? She said getting mad

" Are you pregnant ? I said again

" no bitch y'all hoes is noseyy

Soon as she stopped talking , she cover her mouth and ran to the bathroom im guessing to throw up . Running after her i heard soft cries coming from the stall , this is my bestfriend and i love her to death but if she is than she just gone have to deal with it cause they both knew what they was doing .

When she finished i got her some water and she washed her mouth with mouth wash and we was otw back home .. as we was riding unique phone was going crazy with messages from vontae but she was ignoring them all with her mean ass .

" Unique umm your man is blowing up your phone and you're ignoring him , ion see why when you might as well tell him .

" im not pregnant but if i am dats easier said then done

" he's gone be happy and you know that unique , i personally think your not happy but i could be wrong .

" you are wrong because im happy to give him a baby its just what if he might leave me ? Its a whole bunch of what ifs

" Well if he genuinely love you , there should be no reason to question his loyalty towards you or that baby .

Dropping her and tay off at home i decided to bring my son by my mother and go to the dance studio , see what nobody knows about me is that i have this passion for singing and dancing . Its like i have multiple personalities that each can do everything they desire and set out to do .

Pulling up i seen my favorite dance partner , he was originally from New Jersey but somehow ended up in Atlanta to pursue his dreams as an dancer and own his own dance studio . Wait I almost forgot that this is his own personal studio where he teach kids how to pursue their dreams just like him because home is where you make it .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘🥵

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE