Chapter 24

Taylor

hey guys my name Taylor and i go to central high which is a private school . My mother and father wants me to get the best education that i can possibly get but im already smart and it feels like hell here i swear .

My boyfriend name is Jayvion but i feel like he's hiding something from me & ion like that. Me and jayvion had sex a couple of times including today we don't really use protection because he isn't stupid so there's no need .

I met him 1 day at the park when i was studying with my friends . They all turned their backs against me because they said he was a bad boy but i seen different and stayed . Idc how bad he gets ima still be here to solute him through whatever because thats my man.

I would sneak him through the window when my parents are away and when they are sleep & he would spend the night until he had to leave which made me extremely mad because people would call him all types of the night while he sleep and i be wanting to look but i trust him .

As i was walking in the room from taking me a nap on the couch i seen him getting dress and im saying to myself tf you going this early better sit tf down . He walked over to me and gave me a kiss and a hug then told me to get dress .

I walked into the bathroom and took me a long good hot shower because this nigga know he be having my legs hurting like a mfer . I never knew that i could ride until i started messing with him & he turned me out foreal .

As i got out the shower i still felt a lil sore but that should go away shortly , i brushed my teeth and put my hair into a ponytail not a perfect one cause i wasn't going to impress nobody . Then i walked back into the room and lotion up but i seen jayvion far away from me otp and i was really getting tired of that .

I walked over to him and yanked the phone out his hand , hanging it up and throwing it on the bed . he got highly upset because he pushed me hard ash and i fell dead on my ass that shit hurted .

* bruhh you always doing dumb shit Taylor man i swear . He said mad

* its not my fault that whoever keeps calling your phone got all your attention and i don't . I said as tears fell rapidly

* im not tryna hear that shit bruh get dress . He said

As i continued to get dressed i decided on wearing a yellow sundress and my white slippers , i put on some clear lip gloss and my yellow kinda color shades and was ready to leave but not with him .

we left out and I locked up the house , i don't know where tf we was going but i hope to get something to eat cause i was hungry ash . I smoked 1 time with someone from central high and it had me right but i got my ass beat by both of my parents .

I seen Jayvion had a blunt so i got it off his lap and then i lit it up . Putting it to my lips felt so relaxing for a minute until he realized i was smoking and he took it from me . I almost killed this boy but i was so relaxed Ian have that feeling nomo but jay sholl was looking like a snack & i wanted a bite .

I started rubbing on his print and i heard a small groan until he pushed my hand away and i put it back cause thats my dick . We pulled up to Olive Garden and i automatically got happy cause this my favorite place to eat .

* do don't that shit nomo while im driving . He said looking frustrated

* gtf out my face i do what i want . I said

* look wtf you done bruhh . he said pointing to this pants

I bit my lips and then started tonguing him down and good thing he had tinted windows and you can't see nothing cause or else wheww . He slid his hand up my dress to see Ian have no panties on and he bit his lips as he finger me but slid it out just as my legs started shaking .