Chapter 14

Unique POV

3 months went by and i still haven't told vontae about me being pregnant .. pretty messed up right ? I've been trying so hard to keep this lie up but it's eating me alive piece by piece . Tomorrow's my birthday and im gone just have a birthday dinner because when i tell you im always hungry , I mean always . I don't be tryna be mean to vontae but its like everything he do now just annoys me and some kinda way .

I don't even know why he's trying so hard when all he's doing is getting on my nerves more and more , I truly love my man but he always bitching about nothing . Today is my appointment for my ultrasound and i can't wait to see my baby , I hope its a girl really . when i got out of bed i smelled breakfast so i went in the bathroom did my hygiene stuff and made my way downstairs .

Going downstairs i seen vontae in the kitchen cooking and i immediately rolled my eyes sighing really loud making me be noticed . He came over to me and tried to kiss me but i moved my face and walked passed him , I know i be hurting his feelings sometimes but i can care less honestly

look mane ion know wtf wrong with you and your mood swings but you been acting like this for some months now and damn just tell a nigga youn love em and I'll pack my shit and leave . Every time i try to do something nice for you , you just blow me off like you hate me , this relationship is getting useless asf . He said going to sit down and put his head in his hands

Im sorry bae , its not you i swear its me . I haven't been myself for months is because im pregnant .. yea i said it pregnant , the day after we had unprotected sex . I started to feel dizzy and shit but ignored it , a couple days later when me and the girls went to the mall and I threw up none stop i knew it right than and there but decided not to tell you . I know it seemed selfish but it was only because I thought you would neglect me and our child . I said as tears ran down my face , he just kept his head in his hands saying nothing then i decided to touched him and he snatched away from me fast .

Babe what is the problem ?

No answer

Vontae talk to me please . I said begging

No answer

Babe ?

Gtf out my face before i slap tf out you , cause how tf you gone be pregnant and ain't tell me ? You wrong for that shit and you know it . Had me thinking it was all my fault but in reality this shit was your fault , how could you be so selfish enough to hide your pregnancy for this long ? Yk what fuck it and here , happy early birthday he said tossing me a ring

This is the very day i knew i fucked up foreal , he wasn't returning none of my calls and text . & I did something i neva thought I'll do which is rode to their trap house out in nowhere , i had sky to watch Jr . when i pulled up to the trap house i enter the pin and as soon as i walked in , i instantly started to feel dizzy and sick . I went to vontae office and he was indeed their smoking a blunt , getting so mad i slammed the door shut and locked it then i went over to him and slapped tf out him .

" man why tf you come in here slamming doors and shit ?

" I know you seen me texting and calling you none stop .

" I did but Ian got shit to say to yo ass , oh look I see you wearing the ring .

" Come home please so we can talk .

" Nah im good , ima stay in a hotel

" no tf your not

" Yea i am and yk ion like when you here , bruh you pregnant yeen supposed to be in here and where tf is my son .

" I'm perfectly fine and he's at sky house so you need to chill .

As we continued to argue i started feeling sick and dizzy again so I hurried and ran to the bathroom that was in his office and he was right im pregnant so why tf am i in a trap house but im not leaving here without him though . He came in here to rub my back and ask was i ok , when i finished he gave me some mouth wash and water .

When i finished we walked back into the office and it had this bitch sitting in his chair with nothing but panties on and before he could say something i did because whoever they are , they gmfu .

Umm who are you ?

Im here to please vontae she she tryna walk to him . I moved so that i was standing in front of him and held out my ring , sorry for the inconvenience but he's taken baby girl . So what that mean ? Ok you got 10 seconds to get tf out of my man office before i blow yo fucking brains out i said getting my pink glock out . She rah out his office so fast that she almost fell .

Come home babe , please i want you to go to the appointment with me its at 2 and its 1 already .

Aight come on and here he said handing me a face mask

What i need this for ?

To block out the smell .

Handling me a face mask i quickly put it on because the more I smelt it , the more i became sick . When we walked back into the main part these niggas was looking at me like i was they last meal and vontae must've noticed because he said " ILL BLOW ALL YALL BRAINS OUT "

I went to my car and vontae went to his , I instructed that he follow me to the OBGYN clinic so we can see how our baby doing . Truth be told , I wouldn't know what I'll do without vontae . He save me in so many ways that its impossible to live without him . He brought so much joy to my heart and he gave me the most precious gifts 2 blessings that i can love and cherish .

As we pulled up to the clinic , i got out and so did vontae . making sure i was looking alright , I signed the papers and was ready to be called but i kept catching vontae look at my stomach so i grabbed his hand and gently started rubbing my stomach . He looked at me with so much excitement even though he don't wanna show it , I know he's happy just like i an .

The doctor called my name and we headed to the back . Getting straight to the point , i pulled up my shirt and she put the cold gel on my stomach then started moving the monitor around my stomach . I seen vontae smiling looking at the screen , when we finished we left there and decided to go out to eat . We pulled up to Golden Corral & paid then we were seated . We got our food then started eating in silence but i didn't like that so i broke it .

" umm how was your day ?

" Good I guess , how was your day ?

" Great . Seeing the baby made a lot of joy and excitement come to my body

mines too , but let's talk about it

Ok

We need to get a baby room set up , when he/she turns 4 months im getting it a trust fund so if something ever happens to me i know that y'all are ok . we gotta tell Jr and then I gotta focus on whats important to me .. my family

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE