Chapter 9

King POV

My name cause me and my boy Vontae the king of these streets . I was born and raised in Atlanta Georgia so i know these streets better than anyone . Im 6'2 and i have 1 sister but she stays in another state with my mother .

My mother and father are separated but she don't approve of my lifestyle so she X me out but ima big dawg , she ain't gotta approve cause only god can judge me . Nobody else and i know for sure what im doing ain't good but shidd its the only way i can provide for me .

My sister is 14 and she's growing up fast , but i personally think that if they was really my mother and father they'll support me through any and every situation .

Anyways as im driving i see a girl laying on a bench and im thinking to myself damn why baby girl out here all by herself . So i stopped my car and walked up to her and when i did she had buries all over her body like somebody beat her but i wasn't gone leave her out here because in Atlanta is either Get kidnapped or being safe and its better safe then sorry .

i started standing over her but she was already woke and when she looked up its like she seen a ghost . Because her eyes got big and then she had me a attitude but baby girl was thick asf and beautiful 😩, damn i might just found the one for me .

" ma you alright ? I said

" Does it look like im fucking alright ? She said

" look you can drop the attitude because i can leave yo ass here , i said

" Noo im sorry , its just my body hurting real bad and i can't deal with the pain .

" Come on , you can come stay with me . My house empty asf and i need company .

" When i carried her to the car i swear it felt like i found wifey . She was so beautiful and to think who would do this to her , I personally don't know her but i know for a fact i wanna get to know her .

* 1 hour later *

We pulled up to my house and i gently shook her letting her know we made it , she didn't have anything with her so there was nothing to carry . When she finally came out of the sleepiness her eyes got bright letting me know that she was very impressed with how im living . I showed her around my house and the room she will be sleeping in and i started to ask her questions because i can tell she's hard to read .

" why were you laying on a bench ? I asked

" Because my mother always beat me and take her anger out on me for no reason and i was so tired and heart broken because how can a mother do that to her only daughter ? The only daughter who loved and cared for her ? She said crying

" I know how it is because my mother and father disown me because of a situation . I said getting angry all over agin

" wait you not no serial killer right ? She said

" I laughed so hard that my stomach started hurting but the look on her face tells me she was dead serious .

No of course not ma . I said

Thank god , she said chuckling a lil

I have some clothes for you , for tonight because tomorrow im taking you shopping . I said

Thank you . She said

She followed me to my room and got the clothes , so while she was in the tub or whatever i went downstairs and cooked , Rotel dip and hot wings . I know for a fact she gone like this and i didn't bother to ask about her face cause what she said earlier explained it all . I seen her coming downstairs and decided to fix her food and drink .