• chapter 8 •

Jimin's Pov
-

I willed my arousal to go down as I sat at my desk, my mind engrossed in thoughts of her. I tried to focus on the presentation I had to plan for the gala coming up, but all I could think about was the way she looked so beautiful in that little pink number, leaning against this very desk.

The gala was an important event where companies, like mine, attended. It was a social event to branch out to other neighbouring businesses and possibly create new ties with other companies.

Having promised to take Chaeyoung on a date, I was hoping she would agree to accompanying me to the gala. I knew it would be risky, showing off my secretary on my arm but I hope the gesture shows Chae how serious I am about this, about us.

I'm willing to push past the scandals and potential judging because feelings like these shouldn't be ignored.

Thinking of a way to ask her to the gala, turned into thinking of ways to please her. My brain was walking on a dangerous path, winding through all the things I wanted to do to her, I mean WITH her, as the bulge in my pants only grew.

As if on cue the office door opened. I grinned as I waited to see her, so she could maybe help with my current... frustration.

"Jimin Oppa."

Her voice made me cringe and my arousal dropped almost immediately.

Kang Seulgi.

She sauntered in, wearing a long coat, which was unusual for summer weather. I looked down at her disapprovingly as I rose from my desk.

"Why are you here." I uttered, more as a statement rather than a question.

"Oppa, aren't you glad to see me." Her grin widened as she tried to strut over seductively, but her actions only made me roll my eyes in disapproval.

"Seulgi, leave. Now."

"So commanding Jimin-ah, you know how that turns me on."

Her desperation reeked and the stench of her intentions was overwhelming and clear but I wasn't going to be made a fool of.

"Don't make me call security. I don't want to make a scene." I deadpanned, in a monotone voice. "But I will if you don't leave, right now."

"Don't you miss me, Oppa?" She ignored my threats and walked closer to me. "I missed you, so much in fact, I came here to surprise you."

She began to unbutton her trench coat, revealing some all too scandalous laced underwear, that showcased too much for her own good.

"Aisshh, Seulgi, button your coat up, for fuck sake." I shielded my eyes and hissed at her.

"Yah Jimin why are you so cold to me!? Do you not remember when you used to love when I did this for you!? Do you not remember when we used to BE in love!? When we used to BE engaged!?" Tears started to well in her eyes but she wiped them away.

"Do you not remember how you cheated on me, only months prior to our wedding? You lost the right to my love when you got into bed with another man that wasn't me!" I couldn't reason with my temper as I lost it at her insanity. How could she come here expecting things to be how they used to be?

"I only did it because you would always neglect me for your work! You were never around Jimin, do you not know how lonely I felt? Why didn't you just love me unconditionally, the way I loved you! Maybe I wouldn't have had to look elsewhere to feel satisfied!"

"I did love you unconditionally! Don't you dare blame your mistake on me! I was broken, when I caught you, my friends could barely recognise me after how cold I became! That's not me, that's not who I am and I won't allow you to walk back into my life and make me feel like shit again!" Our voices were loud and prominent, but there's no way I was going to let her accuse me of the downfall of our relationship. "Now I finally have someone new in my life. Just leave and let me be happy."

Her expression turned darker at that.

"She'll never be like me Jimin! You'll come crawling to me, begging for me!" She practically spat.

"You're right she'll never be like you, because she's better in every single possible way. She doesn't rely on her parents money to fund her life, she works for herself, she cares unexplainably for others because she actually has heart. And the sex, oh my, the fucking sex, you couldn't even come close to how good she is." I growled.

"YAH ENOUGH!" She raised her hand to hit me, but I grabbed it before she good strike me.

"Just. Leave." I tightened my grip and stared her down, and she began to whimper. I released her, but as I did she lunged at me, kissing my lips and before I can register a response she began to deepen it.

I come to my senses as the office door clicks and I push her off, only to see Chae's figure standing in front of the door. Her eyes darted from me, to the semi naked woman, and her facial expression didn't even falter.

"You can shove that date right up your arse Park Jimin." Before I can say anything further, she leaves.

Shit.

"Oh this is fucking rich." Seulgi raises an eyebrow at me and I swear that I was using all my strength not to personally throw her out myself. I however buzzed the security intercom, "so you were actually cheating on ME, with your fucking secretary. She's the bitch you're banging?"

I can't believe what I'm being accused of but it's nowhere near as important as how bad this looks to Chae. I move to go after her but a hand grabs my wrist.

"I'm not done with you Park Jimin."

"Well I'm done with you."

-

A/N:
Ohhhh that's why Jimin used to be so cold
Interesting
Well guys, I got bts tickets!
And I've never been happier, I literally cried
There might be a third update today so yah
I'm like teary eyed

P.S shoutout to chimmchiminie  who's always voting and commenting
It means a lot to me :)

I'm probably gonna do another chapter
But we shall see