• chapter 23 • BONUS

Jungkook's Pov
-
(For their date ;)

Lalisa Manoban

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

-

"So...you moved from Thailand?" I feel the palms of my hands sweating, as I walk alongside her.

She looks stunning. No stunning isn't good enough to describe how she looked. That little lilac dress that hugged her curves, I could barely speak when she opened her door to me.

I'm not typically like this with girls, my usual cool and confident persona flew out the window the minute I picked her up from her apartment.

Her lips curving into a small smile when she saw my wide-eyed expression. My jaw that refused to shut as my eyes scanned every inch of her.

Dinner hadn't gone so bad, aside from the fact I bumped into the waiter on my way to the bathroom because I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

Now I was plucking up the courage to just hold her hand as we walked next to the Han river. The cool night illuminated by the lights along the water.

"Yeah, I moved a couple years ago, it was kinda hard because I didn't know any Korean." It was weird because I've known her for months now, nearly a year and I still didn't know her.

"Your Korean is great!" I say almost too enthusiastically, and I cough to cover it up, "I mean, it's good and all."

She stops walking as she laughs at me. She takes my hand and raises her eyebrow at me.

"What's up with you Jungkook? You seem nervous and that's really unlike you." I heave a large sigh as she pulls me so she can lean against the railing and my hands instinctively hold either side of it.